OOGA BOOGA WHITE MALES GET OUT OF BRITIAN REEEEE

OOGA BOOGA WHITE MALES GET OUT OF BRITIAN REEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lRqPsvMciDA?t=40s
archive.fo/MvwvF
youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's from fucking london. It's not like any of our guys can win. I can't wait until inner london becomes 0% white. Everybody will have undeniable proof of their inferiority and incapability to maintain order and civilisation

When SHTF kill every mud, kike and traitor you can.

War is unavoidable.

Brown privilege, they can be racist as fuck and nothing will ever get done.

>Everybody will have undeniable proof of their inferiority
They'll ignore it and blame whitey again for bringing downfall of 'Landan.'

when will any of this shit be "too far?" shit like this should get someone's career ruined.

>it's not racist when we do it

Yeah let's become South Africa. Fucking cunt.

She's known for being a daft retard. London is the only area where constituencies aren't at least 50% white. Majority of them are 90+%. Even in the biggest shithole you can't get whites to hate themselves this much

I can assure you that they will blame white people for that too.

>new Star Wars lazily recolors something from the old trilogy again

read this for full instructions

What did she mean by that

nah, m8
It's still be ebil white man's fault. Just look at africa.

Nigger

>Why isn't she being blasted on TV for racism all week?

This

Niggers are literally incapable of self reflection

She's my mp

When niggers tear down civilization and go back to mud hut days they will blame whites for creating the world they got crushed under after collapsing it. Mark my words.

Yep, they'll cry "white flight" like they do here in the states. It's a no-win situation.

They'll blame whites like they do for Detroit

Because the BBC is staffed mostly by communists and various shades of black racial supremacists who mostly agree with her

Wouldn't they just form raiding parties and begin pillaging the countryside for food and slaves?

Why would they cry, it's literally what they proclaim to want?

What are you talking about? What does London have in common with order and civilization?

Niggers would never blame white people for something niggers caused. Show me one example of that EVER happening.

Woah calm your tits Spic.

While everyone still wonders why the whites left I want out of this nightmare

Definitely not themselves or a weird plantation relationship with the political party that pushed slavery and then Jim Crow? Blasphemy! Everybody knows the Republicans freed the slaves and fought for civil rights to enslave them....with themselves.......

THERE IS NO DIANNE ABBOT
IT'S PETER GRIFFIN IN BLACKFACE

>Detroit went from 94% white in 1950 to 8% white in 2016
>niggers still whine about whitey ruining them

You're a cuck and a faggot.

>tfw Mogg called them out
>0:39
youtu.be/lRqPsvMciDA?t=40s

>"US sucks"
>"58%"
>UK pulls this crap

>ondon becomes 0% white.
Is that when the race war starts? when we can finally redpill people with cold hard statistics?

It's a good thing what she is proposing is completely against the law. Not just one law either, but many.

no they wont
There are plenty of shitholes in the US filled by niggers and run by niggers. Yet no one on the left acknowledges this.
People will just make up excuses and claim that its somehow white privilege thats oppressing those shits skins in their own communities.

Oh they're already complaining about white flight in London, working class white Londers are fleeing in droves to towns in the surrounding counties. Cant begin to imagine what the city is going to look like in 10-20 years.

At least you'll still be white in 10-20 years

I like how that nigger has been shown to be totally incompetent a number of times, she is the classic diversity hire.

But your niggers are better right UK?

are they really lol? do you have any vids or something? i really wanna see their faces saying this shit

Lmao that will not be the narrative, I would know. They will say FUCK WHITE FLIGHT

The white man is know for its mongolian tier violence.

Examples of white violence:
The genocide of the native americans
The genocide of the native australians
The genocide of the palestinians
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities.

Without the white man the planet can finally know peace and order.

I for one am in full support of a brown muslim europe.

As god created humans from dirt in his shape, brown is the ultimate state of human.

All niggers are trash you shitskin

archive.fo/MvwvF and youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk

Applying the law to black people is racism, you fucking nazi.

On a more serious note, the BBC and ITV get away with anti-white practices such as forbidding whites from applying to certain positions. If it's done for "diversity" then no-one cares.

Why is it that so many low IQ, fat, ugly black women rise to prominence in politics?

Wait...THAT is from London? Wew

A FUCKING PENTAGRAM

Non-whites are more violent, it's just that whites are much more efficient.

Ironically, these same laws she is breaking are the same laws that protect black people.

She looks like a displeased Hershey Kiss

No other race has committed so many violent crimes throughout history.
Even though Asians are superior to whites in every manner they pale in comparison to the white race when it comes to violence.

100 years from now, when the dust settles, much of Asia will still be standing, but the rest of the world will have fallen to the shitskins.

>be an actual criminal shitskin
>call Portubro a spic
>mfw

As comforting as that is I still have to live in a reality where most of my colleagues are living in ignorant bliss and have no idea of the demographic nightmare we're cruising towards.

That and we're running away from our own economic and cultural centres.

so they can justify being a net detriment to their host neighborhoods, and whine for even more gibs as their blight grows out

There were already continents full of proof

London failing wont change shit

OMG it's that White Marxist fuck from Berkeley!

Portobants are best bants

>The genocide of the native americans
Who were genociding each other in a free for all, we gave them guns and they killed eachother
>The genocide of the native Australians
whut?
>The genocide of the Palestinians
I think you have to ask (((them))) about that
>The nuking of japan
maybe they shouldn't have bombed pearl harbor?
>World War I
Kike war 1
>World War II
Kike war 2
>Hitler and his atrocities
Nonesense, holohoax

>The white man is the most ruthless and violent in all of history
>I know, we should fuck with him
you have the brain of a field mouse and you're gonna get what you came for
>you long for death more than we long for life
>you're gonna get it

>mfw London becomes Detroit

>from Berkeley!
Im from morocco you noob.

Stealing this line

Line all fucking muslims and black
Start shooting one by one
One in chest and one in head
Period

Now now, user.

>Even though Asians are superior to whites in every manner they pale in comparison to the white race when it comes to violence.

Except whites invented almost everything. Asian countries are mediocre copycats of the West.

>that is a female in some species
wtf

>Examples of white violence
You sound like you want to be next, nigger filth.

You can't make this up

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA

Jews don't consider themselves white, holohoax didn't happen, no gas chambers.

Come on now son.

Whites did not go around cutting holes in babies to rape.

Asians did that.

This is what I see when she comes on TV.

When did Britons realize it isn't their country anymore ... ?

I think Labour are a plot by MI6 to gear us up for World War III with no regrets.

Recall a certain "CNN Effect" that brought the war machine to its knees as little as two decades ago? Yeah, well, this time there won't be anyone marching against the war at all, apart from the very people imminently to be bombed.

>Even though Asians are superior to whites in every manner they pale in comparison to the white race when it comes to violence.
>Attila the Hun
>Genghis Khan
>Timur the Lame
>entirety of Chinese history
>muslim attrocities in India excluding Timur's

Most white inventions are stolen from asian citizens.

Slavery. Do you think if white people actually had to go into the bush, hunt slaves down and bring them to he coasts, that slavery would have been much of a thing? Fuck no, the Portuguese who started the African slave trade were lazy bastards, buying slaves on the coasts from African tribal heads who did the capture and transport.

>You sound like you want to be next, nigger filth.
Typical violent white boy.

Im glad your race is being genocided, the celebrations will be huge but you wont be there to witness them.

None of them committed genocide.

White man commit genocide everywhere they go.

Nice Year Zero m8.

Tell us, what was Africa doing during the 300,000 year head start it had over the Mediterraian empires? Or China, with its 12,000 year head start?

The world was not a paradise of peace interrupted by whitey. In fact, all you have to do is look what happened after we handed over power, infrastructure, law and economy in tact and running.

Amal did you finish cleaning my toilet, get off Sup Forums and go back to work .. earn your 1$

>brown is the ultimate state of human

Funny.

Im cleaning your mothers vagina as we speak croatcuck

When thatcher privatised everything

>Without the white man the planet can finally know peace and order.

This is the most retarded shit i read in my life.
plz stop being a retard. Is bad for you.

>White man commit genocide everywhere they go.

If only this were true.

Is it true that britain is nothing but trash? Especially wales?

Hey it's OK losing virginity to a goat is what you people do

And I want her to be kicked out of my country and sent to Africa or any shit hole that will have her.

Would you like the list of Afrcian genocides to cover the last ten, twenty, fifty or two thousand years? Or perhaps you were too busy being enslaved by Arabs at the time to notice?

The History of The World is very non-Eurocentric, and that very much includes the history of mass murder.

When Geri left the spice girls making it go from 1/5 black to 1/4 black

>brown is the ultimate state of human
But its the "brown" people who ate the apple and created all this mess, or you have not read even Genesis while quoting stuff from it?

>genocide

Cleaning house*
Ftfy

BUMP to educate my White brothers and sisters that the struggle is REAL! Blood and Soil!

Rrrreeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nobody seems to bring up the Rwanda genocide do they? It's almost as if recent genocides only matter if it was the Jews getting Shoah'd.

>6.6 million
Oh fuck no Britbongs are you guys safe from this???