Drawfag Thread 1810

Drawfag Thread 1810

second rarfag's files until thread 1799: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1809

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8ZZ13di.jpg
youtu.be/2BYLg80VsYY
picarto.tv/chuuubou
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256
youtube.com/watch?v=Yyj1meFiiV8
i.imgur.com/f0yiFmk.jpg
i.imgur.com/rseUgQ2.jpg
spotlight.pics/en/a/1370
youtu.be/8-LHdsfyDL4
youtu.be/P9J5tYShNY8
i.imgur.com/boCG0c7.jpg
i.imgur.com/HwOL3jo.jpg
youtu.be/koesW3xMKtY
imgur.com/a/d8FPQ
imgur.com/a/iUTPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting color of cat Shion drooling over a hamburger.
color ref: i.imgur.com/8ZZ13di.jpg
Thanks in advance

Requesting DFCs at a rich bachelor's club acting as slutty as possible to attract a sugar daddy

Requesting something with Kaze from Final Fantasy Unlimited. Either:

-Kaze lying on the ground next to all of the different colored bullets he owns
-Firing off a bullet charge into the form of fireworks
-Just shoveling dirt into a bullet cartridge
Either one is cool.

youtu.be/2BYLg80VsYY

Sorry for being a demanding faggot for asking this on almost every board, but can I request Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away in a awkward Yaoi situation, where Haku is pined up agents a wall and Ashitaka has his hand in Haku's chin, and is about to kiss him?

Requesting Astolfo enticingly patting and presenting his big panty-less butt to his Master.

Requesting Hyouka Fuwa pestering the Day Care man about where Pokemon Eggs come from.

Requesting Mirai Kuriyama awkwardly looking at Annie Brown cosplaying as her

Requesting Rukia collecting feathers from a Skarmory for swordsmithing, or already being in the process of forging them (something done historically according to Skarmory's pokedex entry)

Requesting Fubuki wearing a body chain with nothing else on underneath.

Requesting futa Rem and Ram holding hands while spitroasting a shota and verbally abusing him.

Alright, and it's not a problem! Thank you for being so decisive. Hope you have a nice week.

Accepting requests!

picarto.tv/chuuubou

Ruri (Yu-gi-oh Arc-v) wearing these clothes: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256

Would you like to draw Ezekiel wearing a micro bikini or her regular dress and sexy sandals. With painted toe nails?

Sure! Lewd is fun.

Shinobu dressed as DIO Brando, specifically with the yellow clothes and all.

Yay!

Wo dressed as an idol, if isn't too much to ask.

I've noticed you really like that hair-in-moth tidbit. You seem to do it fairly often.

please do not put hair in moths

Requesting Rin and Luvia in a position like the right lower picture or just how they fight with each other in semi-lewd way with their clothes being ripped and etc.

Requesting Anonymous narrating a game of Dungeons and Dragons for 'Team Reimu' (Reimu, Yukari, Suika and Aya). They must all be sitting on the floor and all of the girls should be 'acting out' whatever kind of character they're playing as. If an ambitious drawfag picks this up then you have the option to also have all of the girls wearing alternate outfits that fit the type of character that they're playing as.
The 2hu to character class goes as follows:
Reimu - Cleric
Yukari - Sorcerer
Suika - Barbarian
Aya - Rouge

You mean rogue?

Awesome, dude! Thanks!

oops

I assume you're not gonna do the other requests that got linked to you?

Requesting a voluptuous, motherly Re tenderly breastfeeding the shota admiral with a warm, albeit toothy grin.

Even though her body is much smaller, Mako could still snusnu Gamagoori couldn't she.

colored

Dat Hajime. So much good stuff to color, so little time

Requesting Faye Valentine with a cleavage stuffed with dollars

Requesting Kanbaru sitting on Karen's shoulders like Koyomi did in Nisemonogatari.

MDF?

Yeah it's him.

I would pay big money for a commission from that awrtist. I love his line style.

Same.

You're not the OR, though.

Requesting Freya and other members of Walkure being sexy in mud (or trying to.)

requesting liru giving the viewer a birthday present

Please tell me you're still alive, user

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting Galko chan wearing the same bunny outfit as her sister and mother

Are there any doujins with her mother?

So is being a skank in their DNA? And what's with with the stupid hair? I swear that series is just Ugly Girls: The Simulation

Requesting something cute of the miko/fox girl used in this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yyj1meFiiV8

(You)

Trying too hard

Requesting Alice sucking either Saya's or Shizuka-sensei milky tits or both!

i.imgur.com/f0yiFmk.jpg

Or Alice between these 2 in the bath like this

i.imgur.com/rseUgQ2.jpg

Oh! I actually did request Tamamo dressed as Liru when the game got out, I was assuming that this artist was referring to my request, but maybe someone else requested that on the wwd. Either way, the other OR (as well as other Tamamofags) and I both got a damn nice pic in the end.

Ah my bad, but yeah it was someone in the WWD who direct requested it yesterday in a stream.

How do I become a skilled drawfag for these threads?

So it's just normal to look like a retard with strands of hair covering your eyes but the rest of the bangs are tied up?

Requesting a costume swap between Masayoshi from Samurai Flamenco and Ryuu from Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
They both have the same voice actor and transform to protect the earth.

Unfortunately I don't think so

Can I get Maria from Symphogear as a templar knight?

Practice

Oh, that was unexpected, thanks! If you don't mind though, her ears should be white and her eyes more dark and purple.

Damn shame.
At least we've got the one where Galko and her sister get anally fucked. A LOT.

On what?

Giving up.

Drawing whatever. Look at art you've made, and think about what you should work on.

THICC Patchouli with huge tits paizuri a banana please.

Can somebody post SSF's SI for me?

Requesting Madoka and Homura cleaning the school's pool

spotlight.pics/en/a/1370

Why

Requesting Misaki on her knees with her arms tied behind her back, getting fucked hard by a thick cock with her ass red from spanking.

Requesting Demon Archer in a mirco bikini, keeping her hat, boots, and cape on.

Requesting the SI sucking off dicks from the discord.

>no bare galko sister tits
My only problem with the doujin

Requesting Komichi Aya from Kin-iro Mosaic and Joseph Joestar from Jojo part 3 screaming "OH MY GOD" at the same time.
Or just Aya screaming that while wearing Joseph's hat.

youtu.be/8-LHdsfyDL4

youtu.be/P9J5tYShNY8

Question to drawfags. Do you still have any WIPs from the last week WWD? There's a very promising sketch of her last Sunday and I really want to see the result. Hell, even full resolution version of that picture would suffice if the artist dropped it.

Requesting Mikasa using an outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

requesting progress on the Petitgguy Ohranger picture, please

Requesting colours for this if it's feasible.

Ref i.imgur.com/boCG0c7.jpg

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

As the one who proposed boybands and nobody showed interest until the moment I went to bed, I suppose I should do a waifu idol collage instead. If I can get five girls and some outfit ideas I'll try something simple.

Requesting Kazuha Aoi doing something sexual to a cock with her large tits.

America turns 240 in a month! Requesting 'murican mecha celebrating, please! Don't worry about not knowing who is who, that's /m/'s job.

Are you still going by the proposed character archetypes, because my waifu would be perfect for the cool, stoic girl

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Requesting colors for Maka in a water balloon fight. Thank you in advance if you pick it up!

Color ref:

i.imgur.com/HwOL3jo.jpg

Wait until Friday and ask around then

Request Cirno making vanilla softserve icecream with her butt please.

Megas XLR should be there
youtu.be/koesW3xMKtY

THIS
THIS

Well god damn.

The original is pretty rough, but I did what I could.

If he was Sup Forums related I'd add him to the ref

Wow, that was quick! Thanks a lot!

Requesting Baoh and Kars fighting, thanks.

Requesting Nami and Nico Robin hip bumping

Requesting Tamamo and Nero jumping rope while wearing their sexy swimsuits

Or showering after swimming in the pool.

imgur.com/a/d8FPQ

Or just Tamamo wearing a maid bikini like this
imgur.com/a/iUTPg

Oh well

>love my waifu
>still want to commission a harem drawing with her and a few other girls I like
I'm devoted to my waifu and never request anyone else here, but I can't help but want to see a group of sexy girls together. That's normal, right?

Nothing about waifus is normal.

>That's normal, right?
Yeah sure. I say go for it

Assuming you're male, yes, it's perfectly normal. Even the most monogamous of men secretly desire in their heart of hearts to knock up as many women as their ballsacks will possibly allow. Natural selection hardwired us that way, it can't be helped.

It is, but overly obsessing about it isn't.

My waifu is Kobeni, I was thinking maybe something majorette themed for the outfits or frilly dresses of some kind.