Every. Single. Time

Every. Single. Time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jZyYqbBmpY
youtube.com/watch?v=umvV1A0gCAs
youtube.com/watch?v=kqniVWfXNEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she looks mestiço

Want some black pepporoni on that slice, bitch?

>OVEN

soon, you filthy miscigenation propagandist kike, soon...

Dominos food sucks.... so that picture hits the demographic in the bullseye

This tbqh. Bitch looks straight out the Sun Temple.

Admit you have a cuck fetish. Don't lie to yourself

She's not white, that's for sure.
>jet black hair and female widows peak
>pomade to control coarseness
I don't have a problem with this. If a white man bread with her, it would ruin us even more. If she procreates with a black man, no harm done.

bred*

I don't get it
she's not even white

Exactly.

She is pretty much white. She at least has overwhelmingly European dna. You faggots just make up the same excuses every time. Even if she was blonde haired and blue eyed you’d brush it off with some bullshit to make yourselves feel better then too.

Confirmation bias + black men being more offensive leads to them being chosen more to not look like you are avoiding touching on racists toes.

What advertisers miss EVERY time is that these ads infuriate black women.

>she is pretty much white
This isn't even white by American standards faggot

if I gave you a glass of water that was pretty much not my urine, would you drink it?

no she isn't

this is like getting mad over stock images on google; you never fail to make me question your retardation, Sup Forums

Who cares? Dominos is nigger food.

Retarded and irrelevant analogy

>nigger with some bitch that can't cook
Guaranteed future single mom

>n-no she isn’t I s-swear she has no European dna, she’s literally 100% arab
Whatever helps you sleep at night user

Lmao
>basically white
Thanks bong

Considering Americans consider Somalis, North Africans and middle easterners white, she is actually whiter than many American (((whites)))

She may be white by London standards but this chick is clearly a spic or something similar. She probably doesn't have an European blood in her

This shit can easily be explained by marketing teams and how they think.

>Diversity is hot right now, we need to throw more women and minorities in adverts
>Black males typically only respond to adverts explicitly directed at them
>But we should keep some whites too
>Everyone except tumblr responds well to attractive women in advertising
>We get bonus diversity points for interracial couple, plus include as many demographics as possible

And all the while their sales go up by .0092%, which since the marketing is all that changed is attributed to them instead of just random fluctuations.

Looks worse than frozen costcxo pizzas.

>Considering Americans consider Somalis, North Africans and middle easterners whit
Are you confusing your country with ours? Spics are considered white only when they commit a crime but no one calls shit skins or Somalian niggers white

>>Considering Americans consider Somalis, North Africans and middle easterners white,
because they make up

I honestly can't help but wonder if I'd be less racist if they did 50/50 bmwf wmbf. The fact that it's like 95/5 confirms to me that there's a jewish/elitist conspiracy to destroy our race by brainwashing our dumb white women.

i see two blacks sitting on a couch. whats the problem?

>this is considered white in bongland

>oven
Good to see they remembered the 6 million.

When are we going to run another propaganda campaign to twitter blast a bunch of images of black men with white women saying black women are replaceable?

the ads probably upset black women more than you guys

Only a roastie or lazy nigger would ever order from dominos, pizza hut, or papa johns. Local shops are always better

>middle easterners
Ah yes or as they're known in the good ol UK, Asians

The Official Food of
>Everything
>Domino's

>She is pretty much white
Are you talking about white as being skin-deep only, like a liberal? You cannot undo generations of bad genes, and low intelligence.
If you bred with her, the kids would have a lower IQ than you, that's for damn certain. Any white person breeding with that is literally throwing their genes away. In fact, it would be better if they didn't even have kids than to breed with her because her offspring will only "look" more white, yet still carry the same dominant low-IQ genes, producing more low-IQ ugly, black haired mongrels like herself.

I'd rather eat frozen pizzas than the dogshit that dominoes serves.

She's a spic the nose knows

Dude, did you copy my thread or did you just get the exact same leaflet through the door? fucking LOL.

What's the problem? It's two shitskins in a pizza ad. I don't like seeing Browns or blacks anywhere. The kike controlled media shoves their multicultural rhetoric down our throats. Nothing we can dongle now except continue to reveal truth via memes.

>European DNA
>skin deep
Burger education

The Official Food of Cuckoldry

youtube.com/watch?v=_jZyYqbBmpY
so accurate

No I literally got it through my door just before. I posted it in brit/pol/ but nobody gave a shit.

The point is even if she's not 100% pure bavarian phenotype "HEH HEHHHHHHH!" she will be considered 'white' by the majority of the populace, thus it is still propaganda.

Unbelievable cucks in this thread. They're not white, not even close. They have permanent mud genes.

mate she could be a spic or injun but definitely not white.

>Are you talking about white as being skin-deep only, like a liberal?
I just implied it wasn't and made that charge on you, retard (quoted above). Race is far more than skin deep no matter how white she looks, if she has Mexican lineage, she has low IQ genes.
You can tell she has afro-DNA by her course jet black hair which is not found in truly white people.

she's not even white by california standards

Thank you. These burgertards are impossible.

He orders 4 cans of grape soda and 40 lemon pepper wings

I wonder why everyone notices this and not the fact that every fast food commercial/ad where people are eating it are in fantastic shape

pretty devilish

>Not considered white by American standards.
Yeah okay buddy.

What is the problem here?

Do black people in america dont order pizza? Does it infuriate white people that they do order pizza? Are you all that petty?

I guarantee you she has way more European DNA than anything else.

What's worse, these ads, or the ones like the O2 one with the gays kissing???

>Dominos
Papa John's is superior pizza

Yeah I figured as much, looking closer it was a different picture of the same leaflet, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=umvV1A0gCAs

All the comms are overwhelming pro gay. Puke.

Pretty nuts we got it posted through our doors around the same time and made our threads within a couple mins of each other

Don't think we have that here. Don't use any of them anyway, make my own. Then I know Mohammed didn't put his beard pubes in my food.

Niggers play dominos and drink 40s
Niggers eat dominos and fuck white shorties

I don't get the top left one
I also don't know who it is

Yeah, most of them on here I think are just LARPing as Europeans anyway desu.

I know, I was scrolling down and I was like "Wtf didn't I just make this thread?" I see this shit everywhere though, it's why I haven't owned a TV in like 8 years, I'm so fed up with the advertisements and generally the shit that is on TV nowadays, it's always some nigger around the dinner table with a white woman or some shit.

Is it bad that I want one of those chicks, specifically the bottom middle one, as a fuck buddy for a little while? I don't want reproduction but I love submissive chicks and a black chick who will call herself a slave to my white cock sounds like a really really good time

Also, more pics if you got em

When does her husband get home?

>not understanding genetics
It's not a matter of having "way more". As long as there is "some" Afro/Native DNA in her, there will be adverse dominant genes that will be passed onward and will manifest, most notably, low intelligence. The average IQ of mixed race Hispanic countries is extremely low, 85 would be a generous appropriation.
If a purely white person would procreate with this "mostly white" woman, the offspring would be inferior to the white parent and would have a lower IQ. If the entire white race would breed with "mostly white" people, it would cease to exist and would become mongrelized.

That is the single most convincing photo I've ever seen to actually make me get a tinder

I’m the same bud. I’m so sick of seeing this shit everywhere I go. Even if you rid yourself of all the kike brainwashing tools it’s still out there in the streets. Not sure if you’re anywhere near Liverpool but here’s one I took from the side of a Merseyrail train recently.

22 miles from where though

Kek

I went to the chemist a while ago and saw a leaflet about something with a black guy and a white woman, then later went to the post office and saw another leaflet with black guy and white girl on, its fucking disgusting

you guys are a bunch of autists

I actually wonder how many negroid women genuinely feel like this. I've ALWAYS had to approach white women myself or at least initiate the conversation and put in a bit of effort. I'd say I'm only slightly above average in terms of looks but I honestly get black women talking to me quite often, obviously flirting with me more than any other type of woman, it's not even close. They definitely have some sort of inferiority complex or something going on, at least some of them do.

Guess I'm done buying Dominos.

>he isn't an autist

The white guys that fuck black women are just as bad as the coalburners. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Nah I'm in Essex but trust me it is the exact same shit here.. There's some billboard thing in Asda that has a black woman and a white guy playing with some halfbreed kid. When Primark was opening where I live there was racially mixed families all across the advertisements for it, I see it in clothing stores, I see it everywhere.. I use to bring it up to my girlfriend but I generally don't bother anymore because I see it so often, I just kinda give her a look nowadays like "See?" Though she's pretty redpilled about race, just kinda materialistic and still a bit of a normie.
Mate it is fucking everywhere, no joke.. If you don't own a TV for a while and go outside you REALLY notice it much more often also.
>Amerilard
Opinion discarded.

>wake up
>turn on tv
>bm/wf adverts
>go online
>virtue signaling coalburners hating on white guys
>go to work
>see multiple bm/wf couple customers

>Though she's pretty redpilled about race, just kinda materialistic and still a bit of a normie.
That's about as good as you can hope for with a modern British girl m8.

> OOD
> OVEN

What did they mean by this?

kek

Looks latina to me. Or like a coworker of mine who is like 30% native american.

>quintessentially british

>Dominos logo going up her ass
NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING HERE

Probably London/Birmingham or some other shithole.
Sadly, you're right, however she is from Latvia lol.

Oh did you miss the video that was #4 Trending on Jewtube this morning before it got taken down? Bad goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=kqniVWfXNEs

I saw that yesterday, fucking disgusting

People should start doing pictures with jewish woman and a black man, u know flood web with those.

DNA selects the best from mum and dad to deal with ones environment. Any mutation of these DNA is caused by our environment.