I thought he was a 4d chess master?

I thought he was a 4d chess master?

watch the patterns. politicians with goofy nicknames in quotes don't win.

calling him a name was subterfuge.

The absence of evidence doesn't mean thr evidence of absence.

William Legate

Or maybe Trump is garbage

>I want to lose
>*Wins*
>"LOL DRUMPF WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHESS MASTER xDD"

Good ol salami tits. What a shit ball.

Trump wants a democrat in Alabama. He knows that Moore will get beat in the general.

4 giga D chess.

Interesting red tint your screenshots always have, user.

Thats the way your hard core commie works.

i don't think there's a maybe involved. the two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

Nobody wanted to vote for someone that has a name like a super villain in a comic book

Its a blue light filter which is good if you're using an electronic device at night

It's a primary right? Why keep a post about endorsing a guy that lost? He moved his support to the next guy.

Doesn't it go against the presidential records act for him to delete tweets as they are a matter of public record? Hasn't he been warned about this before? What about law and order?

Trump showed up too late.

Another rally or another week of kneeling and Strange would have won.

isn't that only with the POTUS account?

Trump didn't like him so he endorsed Strange to make people not like strange. He knows people are annoyed as fuck with him, even his base to a very certain degree.

You have an anarchist flag and you're asking about "law and order"?

lmao instead alabama gets homophobe, memes just write themselves

Nobody wanted "Big Luther". It's not about Trump. It's about the things Trump campaigned on.

this is next level delusional lmao

The real story here is how our mainstream media has all of the world to report on, and yet they choose to focus on Trump deleting a couple of tweets about an election in Alabama.

You know that's stupid right?

Somebody call me?

He's posting his personal views from his personal twitter account, it's not an official government communication.

Wouldn't this give Trump the power to use reverse psychology?

Trump is a phony.
He's surrounded himself with globalist swamp-dwellers.
He failed to deliver on everything.
The only thing he has left is rallying his lowest-IQ supporters around patriotism and the flag.

They billed it as Trump loses in Alabama just to find something to keke about.

There is some truth to this.

As soon as Trump made the NFL comments, liberals suddenly took an interest in football.

Who cares? Strange was a mcconnel cuck. We didn't vote for Trump so that he can play friends with the establishment. We elected him as a declaration of total war against the establishment. It's OUR way or the highway. Getting Trump to bend to some behind the scenes faggots isn't going to phase us. We know what we want and we know who our enemies are. Stupid fucks like mcconnel and ryan need to recognize that we hate them. For them to get their way would be no different than us losing entirely.
Trump is only as powerful as we choose to make him. We didn't vote for a person, we voted for ideas. We didn't elect someone to make decisions for us, we elected him to carry out the decisions that we have already made.

>We didn't vote for a person, we voted for ideas
look here cuckold, we didn't suffer 1776 so we can bend the knee to parliamentary politics

it is 4d chess. his goal is complete chaos. order out of chaos.

>implying trump posts/deletes his own tweets
You must be new here snakefag

he does tho