The manlet question

Heightism is non-meme a big fucking problem in society.

Can't post link because system thinks it's spam, but search: ''business insider tall-people-are-richer-and-successful''

Manlets are less successful in business, less successful with women and the list just goes on.

How can we make people realise that height doesn't matter? It's not fair to judge someone based on height. Imagine if you don't elect the right leader because he is 5'10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't change the mind of women who are programmed to want a Chad provider who is supposed to be tall

Manlets should naturally take the black pill

Manlets and "nice guys", apparently. Why are women repulsed by "nice guys"?

When war begins and all comfort is removed from women they will not have a choice. MEN pick the women they want to impregnate. The weakest manlet is still 10x stronger than 99.9% of women. He will out power her and go balls deep without a problem. Women were created for MEN, not the other way around.

t. manlet rant

>pic
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

I think it means they touch with only fingertips

nice guys are chickens who're afraid/nervous when they're with women, making every interaction awkward.

if you are not

>white
>at least 6"

kys

I think girls prefer 7'' dicks minimum.

tfw pocket sized

I'm 5 foot 6 and I'll fight anyone on this board. I have also fucked several women without paying.

Rape doesn't count.

i know a guy whos' 7 ft and he's a complete dumb ass and a miserable douche who isn't' that successful. I also knew a guy i went to collage with that was 6'5 who was a complete loser he ended up dropping out and i later found out he was a fucking pedo that got court taking pictures of toddlers. Go figure.

They all count, user

>It's not fair to judge someone based on height.
Can't change biology, people will always treat better looking people better
youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
>2:35

those feet look so stinky and sweaty

perfect for sniffing and licking

Preference for tall men is not programmed by society, it's programmed by tens of thousands of years of evolution. It's advantageous for women to breed with taller men.
Because women understand that most 'nice guys' are just weirdos playing a mating strategy. There's a different being between being a nice man and being a 'nice guy'.

besides being billionaire, bernie was a very powerful man.
money sure is important, but if you behave like a beta...

Its not a problem unless you small. I'm guessing your small or you wouldn't be complaining about it. Also maybe tall people possess other traits you don't besides being tall...

Bernie scared everyone to death. All manlets have this power, if they only knew how to use it. Stalin was 5 foot 5.

>Hitler

how does it feel knowing real men dont own tiny stools and their gfs asks them to get things from tall shelves

>Also maybe tall people possess other traits you don't besides being tall
this is also true, good genes come in a package, but being treated good from being tall, good looking and smart also gives you more confidence and leadership opportunities that one would otherwise not have

Tall shelves should be illegal

Ain't nothin wrong with a little snuggle struggle

Lame baits.

Got (You) fggt

Why don't manlets just wear lifts in the office and on dates? Serious question.

>In 2005, when speaking about IndyCar racer Danica Patrick, he remarked "You know I've got one of those wonderful ideas ... women should be dressed in white like all the other domestic appliances."
they don't make men like this anymore

No u, manlet.

Mike Pence, Rex Tillerson, James Mattis, Rince Priebus, Steve Bannon and Mitch McConnell are all under 5 foot 12 inches. Try again retard, also sage.

OP obviously made a bait thread, but heightism from women does have Sup Forumsitical ramifications if it's imdicitive of a preference to being "submissive" given the social "dominance" height has in OP phantom link. Women also usually want a man who makes more money or at least has a more socially prominent career. Does this submissive mindset translate into voting against their interests just for the sake of a masochist fetish?