twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Objectively? Utah.

Depends on your income.

If you're a methhead.

New Hampshire.

>Be California
>Rape your citizens for massive tax revenue
>Still no money for roads or infrastructure
They may as well go ancap at this point.

>hurdurr best state=highest income without taking into account cost of living expenses
Seriously kill yourself you dumb fuck. 90% of the faggots in california can't even afford rent and ramen every month, not to mention being surrounded by aids patients and mentally ill trannies.

Where did I say California is the best?

And more homeless people than I've ever seen in my life.

>be a tranny
>not mentally ill
Feels good man

>Attacking a srawman nobody in the world presented
Goddamn you are one retarded nigger

maine, Ive only seen 5 shit skins in my whole life just don't live in the south west part thats where all the cucks that bring that state down lives

Kansas is pretty chill. and patriotic

Arizona if you love guns.

Hey this wacko here is not only a tranny he is DELUSIONAL as well. Really gets the old noodle cooking.

NJ and NY are the worst states to live, that's for sure.

That's nice man.
I live a happy successful life while you whine and moan on the internet

Montana

Colorado. It's an open carry state, all gun laws are lax. Beautiful scenery. Tons of outdoor shit to do: hiking, kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing, offroading, tons of horse trails, etc. It's one of the ballsiest states too, our state legislature doesn't give a fuck about the feds. They legalized weed and doesn't afraid of anything.

Plus we have a ton of army/air force bases and NORAD so I feel pretty safe from invasion.

North Florida

Superior is in Wisonsin.

Fuck off we're full

Cry more, I moved here from Atlanta 1 year ago and you can't fucking stop me

>sees california at the top of a list
>stops reading right there

reeeeeeeeeee

WA. All sales tax, no income tax. Yeah baby.

Oh hey, Michiganistan is here.

>cali has more income tax than any other state has total tax

Are you saying this asshat wasnt implying that with his infograph? Smarten the fuck up, user.

>NJ and NY are the worst states to live, that's for sure.
Just stay away from awful metros and their suburbs: NYC and Washington, DC.
Everywhere else, you can find some good points about them, even LA.

So most of California's income comes from taxing people? huh

It's goddamn impossible to start up a new business with these laws.

If i had to pick one i´d go with Kentucky
>Comfy but not boring
>Traditional
>Not poor
>Not flooded with shitskins yet (We´ll miss you, based Texas)
>Good climate
>Kinda safe from natural disasters such as Yellowstone, hurracaines and earthquakes

Michigan couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Ohio in a week TOP KEK OHIOAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Michiganders are ITCHING for a war with Ohio. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty state.There wouldn't be a square meter of Ohioan soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless state. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Ohioan pig shit they see. When Michigan's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Whichever's the whitest, New Hampshire I take it?

this is why i'm going to alaska far enough away from niggers that they wont follow and if they do russia is right there

That would be Montana. I can walk out my back door and stroll for 40 miles through the Lewis Range and not see a single soul till i hit a ranger station

Indiana
>home of Mike"putting fags in body bags" Pence
>Inventor of the gas pump was a Hoosier
>low taxes
>we have actual anti gay laws
>legal for bakers to tell a couple of faggots that want to make a sodomite cake for them to fuck off
>all you need to buy a gun is ID
>we have nigger quarantine zones
>racism amongst white population is socially acceptable
>you can legally shoot any cop that intrudes your home without a warrant
>first state to MAGA on election night
>handed Trump the primary
>Indy 500
>muh corn
>muh euchre
>most racist midwestern state
>had the largest number of KKK members
>rural and suburban areas are white af

Prove me wrong
>protip you cant

Any state without Poos, niggers, and Muslims. Good luck. In ten years you won't be able to escape it most places, and then you still have to find work when you move to nowhere to escape it.

Atlanta looks like India now.

you didnt do shit when we took toledo from you, just talk shit and get hit like every time you michigan cucks try anything

>No Kentucky literally the home of a white man

Are you retarded here?

You should see Seattle my friend.

Montana holding steady at .006%. I haven't seen melanin for over 4 years

atlanta is johannesburg

Depends on what you want
If you like cold, Maine or Northwest NH
if you like the open country and hate people, Montana or Wyoming
If you hate the cold or don't like being that close to anti-white scum Arkansas or Florida

>Florida
>Not Anti-White
It's literally run by Cubans

You have a 50% chance of trying to kill yourself. Good luck.

Don't forget we have a hard cap on property tax.

Sure you will Ahmed.

>new york is niggers
>california is liberals and spics
how the fuck is Texas not #1?

Based az.

California lite with all the marxist pot smoking faggots.

i will be emigrating US soon (holiday visa and then live)

where is slovakia community in united states?

how is your view on foreigners?
What is population diversity?

>be mentally ill
>not mentally ill
Sounds like mental illness, senpai

California best state

>fails to comprehend what the graph is saying then spurges out
That doesn't represent the income of the residents, but the income taxes received by the state. Note that Texas has no red.

Kansas. Wtf is the other? please move to Kansas, the dwindling population will lead to a heavier tax burden :(

Colorado. Enough Arguing.

Give it a decade and it'll turn into a shithole. Californians are marching into Colorado en masse because life sucks in California. Problem is that they have learned nothing, and continue to vote for the same policies they ran away from. I know because I've met dozens of people who have the same goddamn plan.

Are you from Colorado? I used to live there but moved to Texas, there's no day when I don't dream of moving back.

No sight is more comforting than the Rocky Mountains.

Also: Broncos vs Cowboys game
gg ez kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_Americans#Demography

I don't mind foreigners as long as they're white

We're 80% white. If it weren't for Indy and gary we would be much whiter

Excellent, keep going to Colorado you filthy commies. Fuck off from Texas, we're full. And we have enough problems with spics and niggers without fucking retarded commies screwing things up more. Colorado dudeweed, go there.

>moved to Texas
Move back then.

texas is like 40% white

I'm coming, burger

Maine is pretty comfy overall. Also some towns in Connecticut (Madison, Guilford, New Canaan). Don't care if the state is blue as long as the town is red.

if you have money NJ has some 10/10 whitopias to live in

pricey tho

California is best. Great sodomy laws. Very forgiving for the sexual emergency. As undocumented citizen, I can drive drunk and many other great things. This is real freedom!

All of the above is why I'm moving there. Fuck VA.
Not yet.

I'm from Maryland originally but have no desire to go back there after I finish my military contract. I've been thinking about Vermont. It's very white, and pro-fun which is mostly what I'm looking for in a place to call home. I'm also open the rest of the north-east. Any input? Is it fucked up there in the snow?