Russia Amassing Troops on NK Border

express.co.uk/news/world/859456/World-War-3-north-Korea-Russia-USA-Donald-Trump-Putin

"World War 3: Russia on war footing as troops AMASS on North Korea BORDER

RUSSIA appears to be preparing for wars as troops have lined up on the North Korea border just one day after Vladimir Putin’s nation fired a ballistic missile."

True if big.

The Express is always alarmist, this is an annual exercise. In any case it would be a sensible precaution to stop refugees flooding over the border in case of war.

russia can suck a dick. of course, this is drumpfy's fault, wasting time pussy footing around. the element of surprise is gone. i guess there will be no happening and all we'll get are some gay nukes we'll never use in japan and south korea. whoopee

>thread is about to die

I guess nigger ball is more important.

sad. burgers are slaves to their normie sports.

I doubt anything will happen. Maybe if NK does test a thermonuclear weapon in the ocean like they said. But I'm not too hopeful

I wish Mattis and Trump would quit blabbering if they aren't going to do anything. Sanctions aren't going to produce the outcome the wanted which was no nukes.

North Korea gets blitzed by Russia, China, and the US at once each trying to carve out a piece of NK for themselves. Kimmy is vaporized by a bunker buster in the first 30 seconds.

Sanctions are their attempt at exhausting all possible peaceful attempts at solutions before taking military action. That way when it does happen we can at least say "well we tried everything else". It sucks that those are the hoops we have to jump through. NK is an ongoing threat and the sooner we deal with them the better

CIA user here, this is child's play... The real deal comes in a week or so

How ironic that Hiroshima is included on that map.

>WW3
Nigger.

Russia isn't gonna intervene against SK. They'll do what they're doing in Syria and just carefully dance around US troops while seizing land.

Bout to make a Nork sandwich with Russia and China

Think again

what i honestly think will happen is that china russia and sk/usa will invade and all at once chokeing north korea by surrounding them and cutting them off and like germany post ww2 everyone will get a piece of the pie split up three ways most likely sk will want the nk capital china will still want the buffer zone of mountainus terrain while russia gets more land. it will be a win win for all parties. rus and china are fed up with the country littlery the only reason nk is still around is for trade for russia and china and it acts as a buffer zone from a nato country

Are Americans retarded for real?

Those troops are there in case Americans chimp out and attack Rocketman's kingdom. Then they will oversee transfer of Russian armament to Norks )and Chinese are doing exactly same thing)

I've seen this kind of utterly retarded posts from Murrikans and I'm not ever sure if they trolling at this point

No, they're just really really dumb.

> that flag
> CIA nigger

proofs or kys faggot

NK has trillions in untapped rare metals

There will be a major conflict for control of NK.

Its lining up to happen.

I am erect

you live in a fantasy world breh

Cold Wars never stopping. Training exercises of "peaceful" nations with armed weapons of mass destruction and devastation coincidentally occurring in strategically opposing locations simultaneously. The collective reptile brain of opposing ideologies jerking each other off until one thinks it's close enough to bite the throat.

Can't transfer any equipment to a smoldering crater

Anyone played Wargame Red Dragon?

They have the final part of single player mode called "2nd korean war"

Basically turns into a red vs blue fest, pretty intense how russian forces come from vladivostok from land and sea and chinese just flood from north even sending helicopter squads to save kim before you take their capital

Were gonna turn korea into an upscale africa! China got theirs, now russia wants some rare earth.

>what if the planet really has been mined completely out and the lizard people really are using humans as slaves to mine the planet and the elites were ordered to get the last of the high concentration of minerals in korea..
>what is Kim really is our guy for standing up to the elites?!

My world view is shaking

It would be the exact opposite. Army will probably make soldiers build homes for NK refugees.

Because United Korea could not bear the burden of the united population and the only way they can join together without massive exile of population - is trough slavery reinstitution.

More than half (and that is the most marginal half) population of Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Osetia, Georgia (incl.all the georgian mafia), Abkhazia, Kirgizstan lives here.
Also a great part of Ukraine population - a lot not due to civil war in Ukraine, but for economical reasons. That was the case even before they started ethnical cleansing of Russians begins. Now even more due - because if they would stay home, Ukraine would split and be even more impoverished.
Belorussia moves in the same way as Ukraine politically - anti-russian local quazinations are created and their culture is funded with one purpose "to kill Russians so EU would take us in and give us money" with same populational status - a lot of Russians from Belorussia and a lot of already-not-Russians work in Russian Federation, because there is no local jobs - all economy is built around redistribution of Russian wealth.

RF will definately would take NK population. All of it. Whatever the cost. Heil Putin.

There is a shitload of resources outside of gravity wells. If you have technology to produce a self-sustaining ecosystem (the only ones developed for use on space stations where developed by Russians btw), exporting resources from planets would be greatly uneffective.

Lizard people is an euphemism to the level of relations between common people and anglo elite. They do not see us even as the same species.

Americans are Retards that think everyone they Occupy are their friends once Nationalists gain hold of their Countries Kike number #1 AKA America will be the first to get kicked out warmongering by the US against Russians will have to stop it's a plot by the Amerifats to gain even more power

Today I learned Russia shares a border with North Korea. I did not know this.