Liberals won

Liberals won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WzB7IsmOegE
sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2017/09/26/cowboys-mnf-rating-plummets-dallas-fort-worth
youtube.com/watch?v=RWGho2ufMAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why 90% of american athletes are black guys? are they stronger or fastest than average guys?

>90% of american athletes are black guys
source?

Nope, they haven't. Viewership down 11%; and that's with streaming media and websites included as of Monday.

It's going to continue to decline.

Nah, they have just destroyed Football for a very large amount of people, effectivley killing one of the Jews propaganda and revenue streams. T-thanks I guess.

>niggers and american hating liberals baiting to kneel by Trump
>lost
Can the shilling be anymore obvious?
>Sage on all fields

They alienated their white male fanbase who only watch to see their favorite white quarterback.

Tom Brady is probably retiring after this season.

These white players pussied out because they don't want to get chop blocked during the season. All them fuckers fear the blacks will chimp out around them.

It's like they're locked in cages with hungry chimps.

So is your belief that viewers are switching to other sports?

Liberals won?

No, money wins. Its all about profit.

If you start to discriminate on the basis of skin-color then you get a smaller audience to sell your product too.

Thats the only reason that major companies come out for "diversity", because they want to expand their market to all races and people.

Money rules the world, not liberals. If discrimination could expand peoples market share and earn you money then that would be what companies would do.

Blacks evolved to have more physical endurance than us, allowing them to run faster and for longer distances before getting winded.

This shit ain't ending soon because cops ain't gonna disappear like this BLM dudes want.

All the white players who made their money will probably retire early. They're not gonna get their necks or knees broken by a black dude out to hurt whitey.

Wouldn't surprise me if Tom Brady fakes a career ending injury or some shit.

Dallas Wasn't that the place where a nigger killed five cops. I hope all these nigger ball faggots are murdered.

Monday night football ratings were way up.

personally over the last 5 years I've spent increasing more time just checking my fantasy players and increasingly less watching games

these protests have kind of pushed me over the edge and now i just check stats and highlights and never watch games

Jimmy the Greek explains it.
youtu.be/WzB7IsmOegE

ratings are actually up this year over last. But yes, I've been turned off over the last few years by the ever increasing cost of going to a game.

>20% of NFL players kneel
>somehow OP ignores the 80% that didn't kneel and claims victory
Sure buddy. I bet Hillary Clinton is president in your world, also.

They were being booed out of the fucking stadium.
Don't be fooled by the media coverage.
Football fans have had it up to here with this shit. Hell you had people complaining about the Susan G. Koman breast cancer shit because it disrupted the atmosphere of the game.
People want to be entertained not preached to or guilted into donating or passively bullied.
The ratings don't lie. The average fuck isn't pleased and if they aren't pleased numbers will go down across the board and disrupt the NFL finances.

Seems locally in TX it's down.

sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2017/09/26/cowboys-mnf-rating-plummets-dallas-fort-worth

*populism intensifies*

Implying kneeling is bad

kill yourself Trump echo chamber

NFL ratings is great, Super Bowl is tje 2nd most watchdd event worldwide only losing to World Cup final.

Cry more

I can't wait for Libcucks to cling to the NFL and it become gayer than an episode of Ru Paul's Drag Racing.

Shockingly they might turn to Major League Soccer.
Preferably they don't. The sheer state of that competition...

UMA DELICIA

don't kid yourself. People watched for the pregame shows and the kneeling, then didn't watch the rest of the game.

This is worse than the MLB lockout.

They've lost a huge portion of their fanbase. And the white players are playing along because they literally fear for their lives.

The blacks are creatures of the savannah climate and the equator. Lowlanders.

They hunted and gathered. Bantu didn't pick up farming until way after Eurasians did and they were poor at it.

Black generally suck at altitude and games of endurance.

this is why American sports have so many time out, so blacks can catch their breath.

Look at soccer. Whites dominate and most of the great black players are from Brazil, the product of white man and black women.

Could i get a source on the streaming media inclusion change?

youtube.com/watch?v=RWGho2ufMAI

Let's give them something they want.
05:00

This x10000000000000000

Watch, the dallas cowboys are gonna loose a bunch of revenue. Hicks love football, but they hate niggers more

Because we bred super niggers for over 300 years. By we I mean (((them))). Literal selective breeding.

Because when you are an inner city thug and you two options are

A: lift weights and throw a ball for a couple million

B: be in the drug game and go to jail / die

The choice is obvious. Non blacks have optiona outside of ohysical strength for a career so they arent forced to be entertainers

More like the NFL lost. Its like when video game publishers pander to the social justice crowd. Then are shocked to discover that lefty tumblrinas dont play video games and their alienated fanbase is now pissed.

won what? the limp wristed faggots will be the only ones watching football now?

They sure did. NFL is now LGBTIQ/marxist tier entertainment. All one can do is wish them luck. They're going to need it.

It will be even worse in the future. White parents
read the medical reports and will not let Jr. play.
The sport will soon be 90% plus black.

Not gonna happen. Divegrass is more boring than even baseball.

Yeah, that's what I saw with A. Villanueva. He backpedaled because they told him to, not because he wanted to.

This is why upper managment of a company should only ever manage administrative tasks, this is an example of managment not being in touch eith its fan base but assuming they are genious and know everything

This

It's all too familiar, literally gamergate 2.0 boomer edition

Eurosport acquired the poor habit of broadcasting MLS on European TV.
Checkers is less boring to watch than that.

>watching soccer

They value being invited to Marthas Vinyard to run elbows with Obama and Hollywood Celebrities over the health and future of their business.

Esports probably, don't know what's in store with the rural viewers. Maybe more outdoors, hunting, etc. I live in a city and even I see the need to start purchasing guns and living away from nogs.

Good

I see nothing wrong with cornholeing blacks into being only entertainers.

Sports teams abuse these guys and when they cant play anymore they are discarded, its like a form of slavery.

>super niggers

Makes me think of super mutants from Fallout. Which they kind of are, kek

>liberals won
cowboys didn't take a knee during the anthem. This was before it and they got up as soon as it started

>calls for sage on all fields
>doesnt put sage in all fields

White players out, white viewership down. Funny thing is I don't even have time to watch. And doesn't most of redneck America have to work two shit jobs to make rent?

It's foolish to declare victory before the battle has even gotten started properly. So far it has just been warning shots and declared intentions.

You don't understand. The NFL spends big. It spends a lot on marketing and it demands a lot of money from TV broadcasters.

A dramatic dip in ratings will destroy the league. It's not the immediate dip that will kill them, it's the butterfly effect and the chain reaction.

If broadcaster and advertisers refuse to pay what the NFL demands, then the NFL will have a huge problem.

If the merchandise goes unsold, the warehousing costs will skyrocket.

You know what's gonna really piss off the black nationalist/BLM football players? Lower salaries.

They're gonna be fuming when contract negotiation between the NFL and players union crumble because the NFL can't afford pay raises or meet their demands.

NFL owners cucked themselves by submitting to their players and union. The NFL players union is gonna come in thinking that the owners are intimidated and ask for the moon. Pile on the brain damage shit, it's going downhill.

This is why i like companies like games workshop. 40k could have EASILY gone in the direction that startrek did, but GW realized that most people who play their game would sperg out if they did something like make female space marines

Which is even gayer, in my opinion. If you're going to take a stand against something, don't be a faggot and do this wishy-washy bullshit.

>players getting booed
>NFL ratings dropping like a stone
>Trump calling them out

How is this a "win"?

It's because on average blacks are a bit taller on average, and small differences in the mean result in large differences at the tail.
Additionally, physiologically, blacks on average have more twitch fibers, giving them better explosiveness but poorer endurance

>Expecting niggers to exert patriotism
kek

Ya, what happened to athletes like muhammad ali who would destroy their career and go to jail to stand up for what they believe in

Not that i agree with their message, but i could atleast respect their decision if they werent so obviously just being shills

You sound like the faggot in the corner of the gym pretending to be on his phone

lol, white cucks will continue to watch regardless. the kneeling will just be an inconvenience they'll grow to accept and with it the ideology.
Whites can't resist their beer, their weekends with the feet up on the sofa and the football

you lost

I would rather it be wishy-washy than have them fully committed to this bullshit cause. We should be pushing this as a no win for either side instead of making it seem like America's team is a part of it.

Won what?

(((you)))

>NFL is dying
>ratings plummeting
>attendance lowering

If anything this is a great thing. It's good to see that people are finally realizing shit like the NFL is just trash.

Blacks have more "explosive" power which is why something like American Football is perfect for them since the average play lasts for like 8seconds. It's also why they do particularly well in Boxing.

Why are so many leftists surrendering and kneeling before God-Emperor Trump?

#KneelBeforeTrump

Yes, thousands of liberals were suddenly invested in football to the point where they will buy tickets, watch more games and buy NFL gear. They might continue to do it for a week or two until the next virtue signalling event. Meanwhile, the real consumerbase will no longer do any of the above.

>believing its only the nfl dying myth
Its sports in general that's dying. Ratings are down for everyone and kids are less likely to play in them now

Thank god for that.

You're not actually liberals though are you? You'e a bowel movement, a giant turd amalgamation of Communists, Cultural Marxists, black supremacists, anti-white racists, just random mentally ill people.

They won the destruction of a major national passtime and thereby forcing their mortal enemies, uninvolved white conservative men, who make this country run, out of their hobby.

So now millions of conservative white men just had their happy, blissfully ignorant lives interrupted and thrust into politics probably for the first time since 9/11. I'm sure this will go very well for lefty liberals, as pissed off white men are known for not getting anything done and not totally fucking everything up thats in their waym

"Blacks have no endurance"

C
H
E
C
K

E
M

>Yes, thousands of liberals were suddenly invested in football
Couldn't possibly be the fact that one of the NFL's most successful teams was playing that night.....

You are naive if you think people wont tune in, whites are slaves to food, entertainment and laziness.

I stopped watching years ago because it's fucking boring. Go three downs, score TD or punt. Fall asleep drunk halfway through the game and wake up to watch the "exciting" last 5 minutes.

Why is that a good thing?

The entertainment market is over-saturated, you really think people will have a hard time finding a replacement? There are plenty of other sports, let alone all the other TV being produced, but then there's also the growing E-sports market. I'm guessing Sup Forums probably think E-sports is dumb but viewership keeps going up.

And there's a lot more entertaining things vying for people's attention these days. The NFL and other sports succeeded because there wasn't much else to do and they filled that void. Other stuff is crowding them out now.

Good

Sports like football and baseball are literally designed to make as much advertising money as possible.

Tbh nhl is really the only sport worth watching besides golf occasionally

Holy fuck you nerdy little faggot.
No wonder you nazis are weak as piss

Most entertainment is completly subverted and undermined by the lefty culture police. About the only thing not cucked is Hockey. And while violent and fast paced, lacks the tempo of football that allows highly involved analysis of individual plays and players that makes football so popular.

but can't you be conservative and also protest the president?

Ravensfag here.
Literally 90% of the crown was booing.

? are you trying to say bolt is a long distance runner ?

lmao.

No, they really didn't

Being able to dupe these dumb shits into taking the knee so we can red pill the nation about the truth of black violence and crime is the best thing we've ever done. I'm still laughing about it

Yes, nothing says "test of endurance" like sprinting for literally 9 fucking seconds

I'm going to watch horse racing instead on Sunday.

Sports became a meme. Look at their evolution.

>white cucks will continue to watch regardless
They've already started abandoning it.

A photoshop of Trump in front of the kneeling athletes would sure make a lot of people mad hahahah
Kneel to the White Man !

I wish I had the skills to make it realistic

>could have posted any marathon with a nigger in it since the nigger always wins
>posts a 9 second sprinter from Jamaicuckistan

Maybe this battle but they are losing the war. Remember, it is the losing side that spouts the most ridiculous propaganda.

It is dumb

Atletes are retarded but atleast they value sportsmanship above all else. I cant enjoy esports because 90% of the time atleast one of the players is an out of shape assblasted aspie

For fuck sakea people are caught literally cheating and are still allowed to compete, which is bullshit and makes e sports loose all credibility

Until esports forces sportsmanship on its players and has 0 tolerance policy towards cheaters and aspies its never going to become big

I didn't say no endurance but you do realize Usain Bolt is a sprinter right? There is one small area of tribes in Africa that has produced a bunch of Marathon runners but that's about it for black people in that discipline.

And that's skipping over that being a great runner, sprint or marathon, doesn't show strength. Sprinting and explosive power in general is all about muscle density while a marathon is all about lung capacity.

for a game or two.
you know its true
loser nazzi faggot weakling

You're retarded. Literally.

Sure thing

Yeah. Like the other animals.

Niggerball has been the bread and circuses in America for decades, having people turn away from it is instrumental for breaking the conditioning.

They just signed their own death warrant. It may not be immediate but continued acts of these is going to cut season passes in half easily as well as attendance even sooner. Tyrone can't afford $160+ tickets, wyboi can

Trump should say he loves Apple so that libs will smash their iphones.

>for a game or two
This is complete speculation. What I said is a fact.
>loser nazzi faggot weakling
You're clearly grasping at straws if this is what you have to resort to.