POLAND DEMANDS GIBS

>Germany 'WILL pay' Poland WW2 reparations – ‘No legal basis to refuse’ blasts Warsaw

>The Polish Government is ratcheting up its claims for billions of pounds in compensation for the horrors of WW2.

>At the time, the Bureau of War Reparations flaunted a staggering £34.7 billion bill, but recently Foreign Minster Witold Waszczykowski said that Poland’s WW2 losses are in the $1 trillion (£744 billion) ballpark.

>He said: “These people robbed, burgled, murdered… All of this needs to be described and needs comeuppance. There is no reason why we should relinquish this.

>express.co.uk/news/world/859019/Poland-world-war-2-Germany-reparations-law-and-justice-Jaroslaw-Kaczynski

RIGHT NOW GERMANY. GIBS TO POLAND. DAT BE RACISS AND WE WAN OUR REPERASHUNS NOW!!

PAY NAO!

>Germans want to send hordes of terrorists to Poland to rape, rob and murder in the name of islam
>Poland demands they send money instead

You've got to admire them.

I imagine Bibi and Orban in a smoky backroom laughing their heads off together as Germany falls to another scheme by their own masochistic fault.

I don't think it's a good idea to, again, piss off Germany and Russia at the same time.

Especially when it means biting the hand (Germany) that feeds you with EU gibs

Just sayin.

WHERE'S MY MONEY, GERMANY

We gain nothing from the "gibs"
It's all a scam

moar gibs for the niggers of europe

And when they get the £1 trillion, they should just ask for another £10 trillion.

PAY MY GIBS YOU FUCKING KRAUTS RATS!
OR I CALL MY JEWISH FRIENDS, THEY WANT 6 TRILLION.

Germany is raped by rapefuges and they cant do shit. I think we can handle stronk germanistan. We will rape krauts dead body.

You cant even handle the cars you steal from us
>we will rape krauts dead body
The eternal pole shows his true face yet again

>ywn be a soldier in the Red Army
>ywn liberate Auschwitz
>ywn come across a emaciated yet still cute Jewish girl who's still in a daze at the fact she survived all this, wearing a little scarf, just like the babushka your grandmother wore before she starved to death in the winter of '41
>ywn be reminded of your sweetheart back in Leningrad who died nearly two years ago
>ywn become hard beyond imagining
>ywn hold her down and violently rape her
>ywn leave her crying at both the violation and the fact this is the closest thing to an intimate experience she's had since she came to this terrible place
>ywn go on to march to Berlin, defeating the hated Fascist Reich once and for all
>ywn have your way with dozens of German women and girls
>ywn pass through Auschwitz again on the way back home after being discharged from the Army
>ywn come across the same girl, who while still frail, now has a swollen stomach, further accentuated by her malnutrition
>it's your baby she's got inside of her
>ohshit.jpg
>ywn be overcome with a sudden sense of guilt at what you did
>ywn realize even those Mother Russia triumphed, your family is dead, your home is probably ruins, and that you've really got nothing to go back to
>ywn realize the same is true for her
>ywn apologize for what you did to her ask her to come back to Russia with you, promising to do your best to take care of her and the baby, it's the one thing you can actually fix
>she will never accept

feelsbadman

Yesterday I killed 2 german girls. They fled from your shithole to seek shelter in Poland. Too bad they were walking alone at night :)

i'd watch that movie and then i'd buy it on bluray too

You afraid cuck--kun? More dead germans soon. You are afraid of true alpha pole who rape you and your wife when you work for our gibs. .

posts like these are why i gave my permanent brain damage coming on this board for so long

What's the difference between the occupation of Netherlands or France and Poland? Kiev was under the occupation, they don't see this period the way Poles do.

>Warsaw uprising
That's supposed to be a bloody business, dummy. Just like those uprising you had within the Russian Empire, the Empire strikes back.

Yeah Germany why do you pay Israel and not Poland?

Germany wants Poland to pay money for not taking sandniggers from Germany

Poland comes up with new reperations for WWII

Both countrys polliticans know neither of these two things will happen, it's pretty much hollow threats to look good for the german/polish plebs.

Poles had the most jews

We are the jews

PAY UP

nigger what the fuck

Germony will pay for war!

What? Surprised that you Australians don't have a monopoly on shitposting anymore?

Actually, Poland should pay the fuck up, France as well.

fantastic news

>Marx was German
By this logic, all the spics are now truly American because ethnic groups don't exist when you have birth certificates and citizenship cards that change your DNA.

>the babushka your grandmother wore

that's one hardcore grandmother

It started as a joke but it looks like germans react to word "nazi" just like main hero of Bioshock to "would you kindly"
jewish tricks are really impressive sometimes

Video games are for children and teenagers. Get a wife and stop playing bioshock.

Germoney wants millions for not accepting rapefugees
Sup Forumsand wants a couple billion for WW2

I stopped playing bioshock after I finished it, and I do not care about wife until I achieve financial stability. I only want gf for now, fiance if things get serious, and nothing if I manage to obtain enough money to build house before getting married

yfw Russia is next and Pooland will also demand reparations for polacks being too retard to stop ordering pilots, sit down and shut the fuck up.

How old were you when you finished it?
It's not like Poles have to worry about financial stability, your entire nation is just endlessly taking loans until the Eurozone goes belly up.

I dunno, it was few years back
>rest of your post
ah, so you are stereotypical leaf
nice talking to you, dogmuncher

I support any idea and action that hurts German people in any way. Only this way they'll finally wake up, even if it sounds paradox.

>Warsaw uprising

It's a meme - poles wanted to overthrow krauts before Soviets did it, so they could tell ruskies to btfo from the Schlachta-land.
Instead, they got fucked first by krauts (of course, bydlo poles, not their commanders, who mostly, weren't even there and survived, throwing fellow poles as cannon fodder)
and then by Soviets.

Just like in fucking 1939

Based Poland
Puts the mirror up against Germany's arbitary demands for cash in the forms of fines. Fuck the EU and fuck them niggers on the commision. PAY DEBTS GERMANY

>demands for cash in the forms of fines
too late, decision of relocation quotas is not in law since midnight
now we only add insult to injury