Is Saitama as powerful as he is because of his Quirk?

Is Saitama as powerful as he is because of his Quirk?

Nope, he's quirkless. He just trained past his limit, breaking beyond it. His natural, unmanipulated strength is quite literally infinity.

Even if he were to gain a quirk, especially if that quirk was One for All, it would do literally nothing. There's nothing that quirk can give him that he couldn't do already.

dude Medaka lmao

But what if his Quirk IS multiplying the effects of his training?

Look up Hilbert's Hotel. Multiplying infinity changes nothing.

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

He mentioned couple of times already how he got so strong.

I legit had a dream where I posted this thread two days ago. I'm not sure if I'm more bewildered about seeing it on Sup Forums while awake or by how much of a loser I must be to dream about posting on Sup Forums.

Exponential multiplication. His training was exponentially multiplied and kept going til it's infinite

Could Saitama defeat GOD from Toriko?

That changes nothing. His strength is literally past his limit breaker, a strength so high it cannot be expressed in mere numbers and is for all intents and purposes infinity. There is no such thing as a multiplier that increases infinity to anything past infinity.

∞ * 2 = ∞
∞ * 10 = ∞
∞ * ∞ = ∞

Any quirk that would amplify his strength, his training or anything else about him would have literally no effect. The amplification of his already natural strength would be literally nothing, meaning there'd be no difference between using his quirk and not using it.

The only quirks that would change anything for Saitama would be flashy quirks like the ones that produce fire or ice, and even then they'd be purely cosmetic as he can almost certainly reach an equivalent outcome just by using his natural strength.

Does Saitama still train the same way?

Nope

Can you put on a tripcode already so I can filter your garbage? Thank you.

Don't think so, there would be no point.

Better?

Saitama is powered by God himself he is omnipotent omnipresent if he put his mind to it... He can do anything.

I can think of three people that would beat Saitama:
Kevin (With enough prep time)
Brawl Metaknight
Light Yagami

His Quirk would go like this

Training for a normal person: Power x2
Training for Saitama: Power x2^1
Then it would go x2^10, x2^100, etc. as he trains

Saitama (Quirk: Mind to it)

If Saitama puts his mind to something he can make it come true. Saitama puts his mind to becoming the strongest hero possible. The downside to this quirk is his mind is overworked so much he loses his hair.

How does Kira beat Saitama?

by taking a potato chip

So I haven't followed OPM in a while.
What's this about people saying that he broke his limiter or something?
How did he do that?

Training more that he could. Period. I guess that's the idea and that's it?

He need a VG-based power. since it's probably the only thing you can beat him at.

It's how that one cloning guy explains Saitama's power, when he shows up again during the Garo arc. It becomes significant then because Garo is in the process of doing the same thing. Dunno if the redraw has gotten that far yet.

What's got me stumped is all this talk about quirks. Where's that coming from?

Are faggots as powerful as they are because of their memes?

Boku no Hero Academia, the spinoff of One Punch Man

What if he gets a quirk that makes him smarter
>Increase how good he is at fighting because he knows how to properly use his strength and skills to use in the right situations.
Not like it would matter though because he OverPowered anyway.

Could Touma beat Saitama?

If he cuts his arm off maybe.

>I have some fresh hell to familiarize myself with
TIME TO GET NOTHING DONE FOR A WEEK