Message to European peoples

>You are taught that you have no culture.
>You are taught that your peoples history is abhorrent
>You are taught that you were born with an inherent defect

Why do (((they))) and their traitorous collaborators do this?

It is because your greatest strength comes from your culture, history and stories past down by your ancestors.

European people might not be the strongest or most intelligent people but we are the most innovative, philosophically adventurous and tenacious people on earth.

In this thread we share European culture and messages past down by our ancestors to remind us of our great heritage

No black pills and Swedish allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQMbRXzgEQc
youtube.com/watch?v=xncCLi6EabU
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/roma-guerriglia-strada-sassaiola-rom-e-cittadini-1446532.html
ilmessaggero.it/roma/cronaca/frantoio_tiburtino_centro_accoglienza-3209606.html
worldoftales.com/fairy_tales/Hans_Christian_Andersen/THE SWINEHERD.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I shall start

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

-William Ernest Henley

youtube.com/watch?v=oQMbRXzgEQc
Never give up, never give in.

>As long as there is one German left there will be a Germany
>As long as there is one Englishman left there will be an England
>As long as there is one Italian left Italy will live on.

Rage, rage, against the dying of the light.

BASH

THE

FASH

Communism is a great expression of European political philosophy created by Karl Marx.

>born too late to bring the light of civilisation to the colonized masses
I will never get over it.

I think colonialism was a massive mistake and we are paying for it today.

Colonization is what made the industrial revolution, since it made it possible for the colonial nations to import raw material, generate wealth and print money accordingly without killing their respective economies due to inflation.
The only reason there is proper infrastructure in western Europe is because of the massive influx of wealth made possible by colonisation.
It all went to shit after 1918 though, for all sorts of reasons, including mismanagment.

European "people"

>left can't meme

British urbanisation and enclosure laws caused the Industrial revolution.

God bless Britain

If western civilization was a house.
Greece would be its foundation
Italy would be its structure
Britain would be its roof

Dear God what is that thing?

And the influx and enrichment from India and Africa paid for it.
Does that mean France is the furniture or something?

A thoroughly indoctrinated European person who indulges in hedonism and self hatred to make up for the lack of purpose in his life.

kek, yeah.

Furniture or decorative awnings.

The 19th century was the greatest point of European civilization, it also set the stage for all of our current problems

But if I had the choice, it'd see it done all over again

The inhabitants would be French.

>You are taught that you have no culture.
>You are taught that your peoples history is abhorrent
>You are taught that you were born with an inherent defect
Certainly not in my school. Dunno where you've been

In an ANC run South African government school.
Denmark seems pretty sane when compared to its Swedish neighbor.

Amazing what a few kilometers of water can do

>Aids N' Cancer school programs
I don't want to imagine that.

What are you talking about? That shit doesn't happen here. History and culture here are of utmost importance and heavily funded by the government. Then, people are a bit ignorant and don't care a lot about museums, but noone dares to belittle our heritage

Why not share a poem, song or work of art from Denmark?

Astoundingly beautiful

Only retarded cucked amerifats believe white people have no culture.
Elsewhere, that's not a thing.

That is great if true, I know little of Italy and if it conforms with the academia, politcal and media institutions in most of Europe which are anti white and overly protective of non Europeans.

Ending colonization was the mistake. And it was forced on us after WWII and the lolocaust. The goal was to open those countries to (((international trade))). Now we see the result. Leaving was the mistake.

The inside is impressive too, but it won't really show in pictures. You have to be there to understand just how huge it is.

USA placed great pressure on France and England to release their colonies after WW2 was over.

youtube.com/watch?v=xncCLi6EabU

Gets pretty fucking cold in the winter though. It's impossible to heat that kind of volume.

The other night, a gypsy was behaving like a monkey and driving his van like a madman, so the people living near the place went there, barricated the road and started a guerrilla. Some weeks ago, 50 italians besieged a refugee center because a nog threw rocks at kids

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/roma-guerriglia-strada-sassaiola-rom-e-cittadini-1446532.html
ilmessaggero.it/roma/cronaca/frantoio_tiburtino_centro_accoglienza-3209606.html

They just skipped voting for the Ius Soli law (which we dont have in Italy) because they realized that people don't want it.

If you speak with an italian he will say we are full of problems, and it's true. But when you come here, or online, and see how the world is doing... we're truly graced

Well, read one of H.C.Andersens fairy tales. Most kids hear his fairy tales when they're young.
Pic also related. It's near Christiansborg palace, one of our castles from the old day.
And speaking of castles, our royal family is also a part of the danish culture. It's the oldest royal family in Europe

It is a myth most powerful in the colonist countries like OP's and mine. It's also why America is infinitely more fucked than the worst European countries: white Americans don't even think they even have a culture, because they don't!

I will definitely be visiting many places in France on my next trip to Europe.

It feels great to not have any of the "your culture doesn't exist" kikery here.

That is encouraging

Something more modern, because why the fuck not
>there are some weird plans to turn the Sagrada Familia into some sort of bland cultural center
>the Sagrada Familia
>the final masterpiece of christfag-at-large Gaudi
not sure if it's being done, but that would be pretty sad considering the intent and method that went into its design
He has a point in that it would be reductive to say that french culture is limited to one set of works or ideas, hence the statement that "there is not just one french culture".
He just said it in the least appropriate way and was thus taken out of context by everyone as if saying "there is no french culture", which wasn't the point.
Not that it changes much though, he isn't doing a lot in that regard. At least he didn't put a bloody technocrat at the ministry of culture, there's that.

>H.C.Andersens fairy tales

I will read a few of them later tonight from this site,

worldoftales.com/fairy_tales/Hans_Christian_Andersen/THE SWINEHERD.html

A link for anyone else who wants to read them to,

Yes, you get it. I hope they'll enjoy their enrichment, they deserve what's coming for them.
And, I don't like this guy, but to be honest he didn't say that there were "no french culture", he said "there is not only one french culture, there are french cultureS" which is true, since the country has very divided during feodal middle age which led to the development of many different cultures. Until last century, we didn't even speak the same language in the country, so he's right.

>>there are some weird plans to turn the Sagrada Familia into some sort of bland cultural center

I hope the community will protest that,

>Yes, you get it. I hope they'll enjoy their enrichment, they deserve what's coming for them.

The same way I feel about Sweden, they funded the ANC in every way possible during apartheid.

I am usually not so petty but they must suffer through catastrophe so they can change their ways.

>The Swine Herd
Good taste.
Also, do note that not all of his fairy tales end on a happy note. Some are quite sad

If they try to do this, I swear I'll move my ass to Bercelona to protest. How can they dare just state such an idea. Turn one the most beautiful architectural piece of art of the XXth century, created by a man fueled by deep faith to promote the church he believed in. The cucks are the catalonian commies, not the christians.

Bitter pleasure.

why do leftist memes suck so bad? i keep pondering this and cannot find an answer

They seem to like their own memes though.
Go to leftypol and ask them.

If you are lucky all sixty of them will reply.

I like this analogy.
The curtains.

>Germany the garage.
>Japan the Blu-Rays in the living room.
>Poland the plumber

I haven't gotten up to date in years so it might very well have been dropped. For what I remember it was a problem because the plan was formed after the church had already been consecrated.
I can't find any info on furether development so it seems it has been abandonned and the church will be used the way it was intended to.
Which is fine.
Gaudi was the fucking man.
Because they try.
You don't "make memes", you use patterns that are efficient or fun. Purposefuly forcing the process does not work.
It's like the digital version of pastoral christian rock songs

And America the inhabitants.

America is the vandals

My lord!

Look at those arches on the entrance.
Amazing.

>>You are taught that you have no culture.
>>You are taught that your peoples history is abhorrent

Nobody here has the audacity to try this shit. Yet. Fuck the commies and the burgers for importing their psychodramas on us

Be glad you don't live in America, that shit is forced down our throats CONSTANTLY

I would say that the USA is the housing regulations which came after a terrible accident.

Your constitution is based, except for the 14 amendment because it has been the amendment used to subvert many constitutional norms.

>>You are taught that you have no culture
name a country where this happens and they actually do have culture

European art is the best

unironically kys

Good thread, I enjoyed it and learnt allot but now I have something IRL to attend to.

I will post this thread often to counter the replacement of European culture with cultural marxism and the indoctrination of our youth to hate themselves and reject the teachings of our ancestors as something abhorrent.