There seems to be a lot of hate for foreigners in the West on here but tell me isn't it your own people who are causing...

There seems to be a lot of hate for foreigners in the West on here but tell me isn't it your own people who are causing all of your problems? Is it shills whipping up the hatred to make you look bad or are most of you really this stupid?

you have to go back

Why? The British government allowed muy family into the country and gave us citizenship and the majority of brits dont aupport sending people with citizenship back

We didn't invite them or glorify their shit cultures. That's the joos, they are not us though they pretend all the time. We want all of them gone especially the joo.

No, I like my people, the people around me. They are sometimes dickheads, but even I have my own flaws and I'm used to the dickheads around me.

I find foreigners way worse. But I don't even hate Germans for example I have to work with. I hate fucking gypsy subhumans and their ilk. This is why I don't want niggers or trash muzzies here, who would behave like gypsies.

The majority of people aren't racist but are upset with people who want to change their way of life.

>People made a successful club.
>The membership to this club grants benefits and privileges most clubs can't afford.
>They welcome me to this club, because they find me worthy of their companionship.
>I return their kindness by opening the club up to everyone without scrutiny, and watch as the worth of the membership to this once unmatched club plummets to hell and beyond.

Really got the old noggin joggin.

White countries for White people, faggot. Barbarians can stay in their shitholes. No more sucking the Anglo teet.

>isn't it your own people who are causing all of your problems?

Funny that you mention that. Let's see about your part of the world.

Manchester Bombing. Wasn't that the foreigners (muslims)?
London bombings. Wasn't that the foreigners (muslims)?
Derry brick bombing. Wasn't that the foreigners (muslims)?

.. and that's just the ones off the top of my head.

So fuck off with your cowardly bleeding heart bull shit.

Who let them in? Who let the preachers radicalise young Muslims? Who continues to let them in you brainless fools can't seem to realise your own people are letting all of this happen and continue to let this happen but please Mr retard keep hating on foreigners and be despised my everyone you life and opinions are worthless you're basically shilling the news media's narrative for free

>hate for non-western foreigners
>on a website where over half the users are non-western foreigners

You're new here so let me tell you how retarded you are.

Sup Forums doesn't specifically hate any single group of people as a rule.
We hate everyone. Everyone here, comes from all over the world and brings their particular dislike of one group or another and adds their criticism to the whole.
The result is a perfectly even playing field of hate and anger.

It's ugly, but it's also the perfect proving ground.
Once you bring a new idea or a new defense against your group, it will be viciously attacked and countered in any way possible.

If the argument is still valid after a while, it becomes fact. If it doesn't, then it's thrown out.

Our current state of affairs, and perspectives are the result of many, many years of, chaos, combat and trial and error.

First you adopt the formalities then you argue your case through them.

Anglos let me in Anglos gave me citizenship Anglos let me practice my own culture hating people for the freedom your own government gave them is moronic beyond belief you know these people are not from your culture you know some of them won't integrate unless they are made to bit you don't make them and then you blame them for being them why let them in in the first place

Your countries aren't open to just walk into and stay your own people let them in and tell them they can stay

You hate foreigners and show how stupid you are to everyone and people are sickened at the sight of you

Well I was addressing westerners who hate on foreigners in their countries specifically I can't be bothered to reply to your other points I don't really care

But your people let them your people know they come from very different cultures with different opinions and moral but you still after experiencing what they're like let them in stop hating on them and focus on your own people with "left wing" ideas there is your problem not blacks or Muslims they are here because of those ideas

If foreigners in your came only to get free shit, break laws, refuse to become part of the country and gather in ghettos among their own, then begin planning to destroy the country and its native people, they deserve everything they get.

>Anglos let me in
Did they though? I don't remember any referendum ever on any western country to ask the people if they wanted immigrants or not. If there has never been such thing is because the answer would have been clear: no immigrants.

Answer me who let them in you vot3d for the government that let these people in that's on you and your people they didn't let themselves in and give themselves citizenship your people did that so how are they to blame when you are letting them do this think about it

You vote for governments that allow immigrated to come and stay you give consent by electing them into office to let these people in it's not some invasion your people say come settle here and we will give you citizenship your own countrymen are responsible for them being there they could have turned them away or even not grant them citizenship orndeport them but they don't

is your comma key broken are are you just a dumb cunt?

you can't blame leftists. they are the deceived people here. Despite the fact that they're responsible for the current state of our country, they are nothing more than useful idiots. They are victims of several generations of Marxist subversion but they don't commit their evil consciously; their actions are a result of mob mentality.

the problem lies with (((a group of people))) who have made exerting their will on gullible retards a sustainable lifestyle. These people, the deceivers, are the root of the problem. they have taken our useful idiots and turned them against us.

There's nothing wrong with useful idiots, the problem is that they now serve a different master.

niggers, beaners, kikes and dunecoons have to go back

Also, reminder to sage all shill threads. kys OP

The people were lied to. Nowhere was there any mention of destroying the fucking country when politicians were elected.

At best people we're told to show pity and kindness to foreigners who were miserable, starving and kept getting shot at, manipulated by a heavily publicized agenda to feel generous, and completely forgot that maybe the reason why those poor foreigners live in filth is because they are not capable of anything more.

There's no such thing as unfairness in the real world. People get exactly what they fucking deserve.

We did, and they will too.

here's looking at you, cunt

So yes your own people are the problem and yes being a racist retarded makes them hate you and dismiss your opinions without a thought but still you hate on immigrants can you see how stupid racists are? They don't try to convince there leftists countrymen to change their opinions they are basically saying come and hate me racist are really small minded fools just as controlled as the leftists

Kike shill detected he's trying to keep you stupid

So you see how racism plays right into their narrative so why do you do it are most of you children and not capable of thinking it took me 10 minutes to come to this realisation and I hate everything about the news and politics

Hating on foreigners is giving the left ammo to dismiss your opinions and if you are that gullible to fall for it maybe your opinions should be dismissed

Voting is not synonym of wanting immigrants because that's a tiny part of the reason someone votes for a certain political party, not to mention that parties that want to completely shut down immigration are banned or that immigrants are already a huge % of the population and 99% vote for parties that want to bring more of them.
As I said a referendum before any foreigner came would be the best approach, but since the "No immigrants" option would have won by a landslide no such referendum ever took place.

What's wrong with legal immigration

>So yes your own people are the problem
no, there will always be an exploitable population vulnerable to suggestion in any society. the problem is the people who are suggesting ideas to them happen to be the wrong people.
>being a racist retarded makes them hate you and dismiss your opinions without a thought
you can be racist without being a retard, but judging by your capacity for written communication, some of these ideas are probably going over your head.
>still you hate on immigrants
there's nothing hateful about wanting to keep third world citizens out of our country; they are, by definition, peoples who are unable to elevate their country out of shithole status. It's entirely possible to accept this premise without hatred in your heart.
>They don't try to convince there leftists countrymen to change their opinions
if you have ever tried to have an honest, intelligible dialogue with some of these "useful idiots", you would understand that they aren't interested in genuine discussion.
> small minded fools
I would suggest that you become better read before you dive into discussions with real conservatives; your writing is so poor that anyone steeped in traditional literature would not consider your ideas worth replying to.

So again your people your politicians are to blame and the general public for being so ignorant and docile so why hate on immigrants when it's your people who are so gullible and brainwashed to let them in ? Why do you play right into their hands by being racist? Do you want more immigrants? Do you see how your own actions are causing your own down fall? There is no turning everyone right wing that won't happen right and left are both retarded controlled opposition so why follow the narrative learn to argue and convince left wing retards on immigration and right wing retarded on racism

Stop being a little bitch you know I'm right stop finding some excuse to not take on board what I'm saying stop finding excuses to continue being a racist retard when it is self defeating you peope just complain and make fools of yourselves you don't solve your problems your fucking pathetic learn to argue to convince how is playing right into their stereo types about you convincing them of anything but that they are right and you are wrong fucking idiots all of you

Are you new? Because if you're not you'd have noticed how the ones we hate the most are the jews, then leftists and traitor politicians and only then immigrants because we understand that the first 2 are the reason the 3rd are here.
If you find your son left the back door open and a bunch of rats entered the house what do you do? You discipline your kid and kill all the rats. Just because you're an instrument to genocide us and not the mastermind behind it doesn't mean you're innocent or that you have the right to stay here or won't be punished.

Well you limb dicl faggot the you your people let them in and told them act like you do at home inviting all there problems here you make now effort to integrate them because if you did that you would release they are not that different at all bit then again you need a brain to do all that you my foolish friend have fallen hook line and sinker into the ultra right wing mibd set they got you and use your hate to foolish their agenda tou are a shill without even knowing it you fell for an ideology you are a pawn the definition of a useful idiot never mind the person attributes that made you this way you know the truth now fix your ways or live with contributing to your own down fall

>you would release they are not that different at all

Look at how stupid you are. look at how incapable of writing you are. Look at your own inability to articulate your incompetent rage.

You are the sort of idiot that we laugh at here. The sort of person who thinks he's "enlightened", but can't even manage his way through several conventionally correct sentences to communicate their ideas.

thanks for the laugh, mate.

I'm sure you're the most intelligent, enlightened person in the thread and we're all just too stupid to understand you.

1. We didn't invite anybody, in fact the majority first come as illegals and only after some years obtain citizenship.
2. You're a subhuman so it's normal none wants you in their country, you're the first who hated living in your own country among your own people and fled to live among whites. You know this, I know it, everyone knows it.

What a pathetic attempt at dismissing my opinion go be a retard somewhere else its not my ruin in yours

perhaps if you phrase yourself in a less subhuman way, people will give a shit.

We know our countries aren't good we don't need the bottom of the barrel whites to remind us.

You need to stop making excuses if they are illegal why weren't they deported why grant them citizenship not matter how long they have been here

Your people are to blame for it all don't direct your hate anywhere else why hate at all do you not see how self defeating it is why in God's name do you people do it are you not able to comprehend the ramifications?

Yet you're suck a uber mensch you need me to tell you this

Fuck off with your larping you man child grow the fuck up get out of the basement live your life

people don't want foreigners in their country

Some people don't but the majority in britian seem to do within reason what I'm saying is that you shouldn't put your energy into hating foreigners

> Some people
more like most people
you'd be lying if you said immigration had nothing to do with the brexit vote

Unrestricted immigration from the EU that's how farage and the rest of the leavers framed it, it wasn't about all immigration or immigrants living here already with citizenship.

People wanted to cap the flow of low skilled eu workers people need these low skilled jobs to get a leg up but they can't if migrants are using them as permanent jobs for life

Learn how to form a proper sentence you dumb piece of shit.

Fuck you hill billy your stupidity is causing the down fall of your people