Okusan 31

Chapter was delayed because no one in the group really wants to work on it anymore, and the group is dropping it. I'm still going to translate it, and we found someone willing and excited to work on the lettering and cleaning, so hopefully now releases can be more regular. This marks the start of volume 5. Enjoy.

Also there are two pages at the start (cover and inside cover) that I'm not dumping because they're too big and I don't feel like resizing. Feel free to go download the chapter if you want to see them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone#Sex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This manga is so fantastic. It reminds me of Yotsuba, but with a big titty housewife.

>awesome Ashitaba-san/thicc milf thread
>another translated Okusan chapter after months
This day couldn't be better. Long live health.

>no one in the group really wants to work on it anymore, and the group is dropping it.
Getting fed up with the non sex scenes huh?

>Chapter was delayed because no one in the group really wants to work on it anymore, and the group is dropping it.
Your post makes me sad OP.

I stayed out of that thread because I was afraid I'd waste my entire Sunday fapping.

Who knows

Why? I still want to work on it, and now I found someone else who will also work on it but in a reasonable amount of time.

>Chapter was delayed because no one in the group really wants to work on it anymore, and the group is dropping it
Noooo.
Well, it's been nice. Thanks user.

Now read the sentence right after that.

Oh, oh
Well now I feel stupid. I guess I still feel a little scared since the other group dropped Ashitaba.

The group that took it after us? Honestly I wasn't a fan of it so I can't blame them.

Anyone else wondering how the Crimson Chin's mother ended up in that apartment building?

Didn't two other groups pick it up?

As just pure smut it's fine. The mother is amazing.

If I want pure smut I'll just search sadpanda for /ss/ doujin.

>I'm still going to translate
You're doing god's work, user.

But those wouldn't be drawn by Ooi

Okusan is enough for me.

Well, I'm really glad that you're still on it, OP. I mean it.

What makes me sad is knowing the rest of your group drop this good series.

my sides

I love you.

Look at the moon.

>thoses aren't my glasses

>Okusan in classic Japanese outfit
Must be glorious.

And that's all for chapter 31.

Don't get too excited yet. I read through volume 6 and it hasn't happened yet.

That's a fine hearing

awesome and thanks user. This series is fucking great keep up the good work

Dat moonbutt

It's a healthy looking moon.

That moon has a hank hill ass

You are a godsend, user.

God i love this series

Batoto got so fucking bad holy shit

I stopped using it a while ago.

So Okusan really do exude some sort of lewd aura that arouse people around her.

What'd they do? I never go there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone#Sex

In the new chapter Okusan, Darling, Nonomiya and her husband got to the hot springs.

That answers the question of how thin the walls are in that complex.
>Those jealous faces.
People really love commenting on Okusan's lucious hips.
She's literally capable of getting people laid by proxy. She really is a fertility goddess.

Thanks for the TL OP.

>New chatpters still have that shitty Ashitaba art style
What the fuck?

Nonomiya is cute but she can't compare.
Dat ass is out of this world.

Also, not that surprising but we learn Darling is hung like a horse. That does make me a bit worried for Okusan's asshole.

I don't find it bad at all really. Also, the artstyle has been like that in Okusan for a while now even before Ashitaba came out so I guess it's actually the Okusan artstyle.

It's all puffy round-face that looks way worse than the original. It makes them all look retarded. Look at Nonomiya's face here
and then again here
And yes, I know that it started a while ago. Volume 6 onwards is when the art gets shittier.

Doing God's work, user. Thanks

>it's lunchtime at darling's work
>let's eat together!

My fucking heart, goddamn. Okusan a best.

Darling is a genetic jackhammer.

In the last episode she caused pandas to start fucking just by her presence.

In a couple chapters she delivers his lunch because he forgets it at home.

Why can't that old lady stop mentioning Okusan's big butt every time she appears?

Look at it. The thing has its own damn zip code.

>that long cloud
God damn darling, what do you have hanging there?

Okusan's crack

Seriously, how do they not have kids if they fuck like rabbits every day? No amount of money could support the number of condoms they would need.

They only do anal and paizuri.

>clover
HE KNOWS

darling is infertile or okusan is barren. even birth controll only has 99.98% effective, and they fuck 1000 times a month. law of averages says at least ONE should break the barrier
>in b4 condoms
never been a condom wrapper shown the entire magna I think

What a champ.

What would sex with Okusan be like?

Snu snu

An innumerable amount of abortions.

>all this busty mifs

OOI is the only jap who can do THICC right

muh

>OOI is the only jap who can do THICC right
Hardly, at least in doujin circles. Though that depends on where do you draw the line between thicc and fat.

>boobs visible from behind
This is the absolute best.

THICKER

Didn't know that orihime has her own spin-off.

It's to sequel to Galko-chan

>silhouette looks like a thirteen inch dong
god damn

Of course he is.
Darling is related to the faceless old men from NTR doujins.

He's like Goku in that he was born into a horrible, evil race of violent men, but then hit his head as a child and became a force of good.

>but then hit his head
I was thinking more along the lines of "tapped that ass", but that's about right.

Nah, he was all innocent and shit before he tapped that ass. I'm sure he was raised to be a kind person.

I believe it, otherwise how could he have gotten into Okusan's skirt?
But do you have anything close to proof?

They were dating when they were a bit younger and had an innocent date at an amusement park where she considered her sitting on his lab in the Ferris wheel to be "fooling around" and Darling was visibly blushing. Given they've been married 6 years and were engaged for a while, that must have happened at least 7 years ago.