Overlord

Will the ride ever end?

I got the new-ish Albedo picture from the voting page, surprisingly it isn't super small.

It'll end once all of Nazaricks original people die of old age and Ainz retires to his throne room to rest out of depression.

I wonder if Albedo is gonna wear her new set of clothes in Nazarick instead of his usual white dress?. and make Shalltear jealous in the process. "Fufu these clothes were given to me from Ainz samas personal collection"

Do heteromorphs die of old age? Also, there must be ways to make the twins immortal or give them a ridiculously long life span

So who'll be the lucky new husband to ZZ?

Heteromorphs don't die of old age. Ainz said that already.

Can NPCs use super tier spells?

Ainz.

sweet. here, take this bug for protection.

They don't appear to be able to, but some of them can tank them

I forget where, but wasn't it said that shalltear could use the super tier spell "sword of damocles"?

Wait who all is non-heteromorph in nazarick?

>beta
>the twins

are they the only 3?

Also when will narb wear her bunny costume.

Hey WHore, did you remember to vote for Ainz?

Its what Albedo & Co would have wanted.

Are you implying something here, faggot?

>>beta
Lupus is a werewolf.

werewolves are heteromorphs

Today.

The chinks are planning to release all of v10 today. They've already released the entire fight today. And of course they had to do it while I was asleep...

Tsuare, Homunculus Maids probably, Lastborn (Immortal Human), and probably some of the POP spawns like the cockroaches.

Martial Lord

That guy is definitely going to get stronger if he joins Ainz. Going on adventures, rescuing damsels in distress who will be outraged that he doesn't try anything with them "hey come back here! Why don't you want to ravish me!? Do you even call yourself a Troll?!"

I did, but you might be referring to Albedo..

Depends on the species. Some are immortal, some aren't.

Aura and Mare will die off age, eventually. They, however, aren't the only ones.

I notice that things in life usually end up that way.

lel

That looks more like a charger than a hand bag.

Where is the full version?

where do you vote?

>pls

Is S2 out?

Yes.

Soon fellow user, soon.

Why doesn't Ainz fight with melee weapons that wizards can use, like daggers and staves? Why does he have to be a swordfag, when it's massively restrictive for a caster like him?

because knights are cool

that's literally the reason

He always wanted to be like Touchme and wear a red fluttering cape.

Oh, you'll see tonight.

He is using a dagger it just looks and handles like a sword, deal with it

>looks like a sword
>handles like a sword
>actually it's a dagger

???

I wonder what Ainz will use for the fight considering he can't wield warrior weapons and magic is off the table.

He's using Clem's stiletos.

He will use his bone.

>the bone of my sword

>Osk has boners for crossdressing rabbit assassin maid

Wew lad

>Women like Gagaran is his type

Wewest of laddies

As if you wouldnt.

So who else gets the feeling that Ainz will start to become much closer to his non-Guardian cohorts, close enough that the denizens of Nazarick actually become jealous of them?

He looks really fucking cool in that outfit.

The restriction was no spells during the battle, if he is feeling particularly dickish, he may choose to buff himself up prior to battle.

It's a stiletto. It handles exactly like any other stabbing dagger. He's just wrong.

Yeah,chapter 3 is done.Only the epilogue is left

In some ways he already is closer to them since he doesn't trust the guardians to give him an honest opinion.

Being told you are wrong can be refreshing when you live with yes men.

But how is it possible.He didn't cast perfect warriors spell ,so how could he wield her weapons?

Epilogue will be done tonight too.

Mages can wield daggers, stilettos are daggers.

It's possible that the dagger itself can be equipped by magician class as a sub weapon.

>rescuing damsels in distress who will be outraged that he doesn't try anything with them "hey come back here! Why don't you want to ravish me!? Do you even call yourself a Troll?!"

And throw in opposing female warriors such as some random opposing Worker or Adventurer too.

Aura and Mare are NOT heteromorphs, though.

Consult their character sheets.

Sweet! He look cool with those weapons hanging on his waist.

The fact is, Ainz looks really cool in his warrior skeleton getup. Using Clem's daggers just adds to it.

>Aura and Mare will die off age, eventually
They are too important to Ainz. Chances are he'll use a wish spell charge to restart their life cycles or change them to immortals like Lastborn.

This, Mare especially. Ainz leans on him in the field quite possibly more than any other guardian, probably because of his mild personality and utility as a magic caster.

Vol 10 Chap 3 Part 3 (p23)
"Heteromorphs did not possess the concept of a lifespan. In that sense, there was more than enough time."

How the heck is Ainz going to fight the martial lord without his hack spells?

If Wish Upon A Star can do essentially anything in the New World, why doesn't Ainz just wish for one of his favorite guildmates to come to being in the New World and celebrate ruling with him??

I am looking forward to those developments.

By clobbering him because liches are stupid durable for casters.

Everyone base from the source, it seems Tonight's release will be the all the remaining parts volume..

he's just gonna beat the fucking shit out of him

Nothing can give Ainz friends.

I wanna be Ainz's friend

Because, chances are it won't work or the guildmate will go insane.
Wish spells have certain limits, like for example being below WCI effects.
Momonga didn't freak out partially because of his undead passive. The same can't be said for his guildmates, not to mention most of them has families/lovers in the real world (unlike Ainz).

>ywn be ainz'z friend

Yeah I'd probably do the same but he's being careful and doesn't want to put the NPCs in danger also unless he uses the ring it will cost xp and he reasoned that you might noty be able to get lost xp back.

It's not all powerful

Chances are it only brings a puppet version of his friends avatar.

Well, he is undead so as long as they are somewhat evenly matched, he is going to win since he does not need to eat nor sleep.

By using strategies and bluffing. He is good at analyzing his opponent and finding a way to counter it.

Wait, Mare and Aura are pure dark elves. Not half. When do actual elves actually die of old age? They don't. By definition, they are immortal. And Last born is IMMORTAL human. Meaning she's not really a human. Ainz even commented on that.

Don't forget he was lvl 100 in game he prob got some sweet STR stats.

I imagine something like that would probably be akin to a monkey's paw, there's no way it'd work out as intended.

>ywn pat Entoma on the head
>ywn give Albedo the baby she deserves
>ywn drink with Sebas and Gazef
>ywn play with Aura and Mare

Yes but they do age, Ainz and several others comment on how they'll look when they grow up. It's just not stated how long demihumans live, it's just assumed to be a lot longer than humans like with the dwarves having lifespans measuring in centuries.

I'm pretty sure only Middleearth elves are immortal.

he is barely above Gazelle and Clammy in STR stat.

Ainz is pure magic build.

are D&D elves immortal? flavortext from Ygg will determine how they age.

shut up, stupid frodoposter

>barely above Gazelle and Clammy
Clem literally says he's slightly lower than KC and CD.

That's setting dependent but really the whole point is moot since Ainz can just use Wish and alter reality so they become immortal.

The better question is is how the next set of players will react to their hot 19 year old bodies when they show up and abduct them all.

I really wish Martial Lord was translated as Lord of War.

dnd elves live for something like 700 +d% years

Character sheets show his attack power being higher than any of the NWers we have official stats for, even if it's not that much.

Quit being retarded user, Google isn't that hard.

I want Deedlit-style elves.

But what about current Hamsuke? The Warrior Hamsuke? We need an update on her stats soon.

What does the resist stat do?

>P.Def 94
>M.Def 93
>Resist 93
Dis ded 'un's ded 'ard

Shalltear's stats in general are redic though

You have TSN for that. Urza is practically Deedlit 2.0 except more tsun and less aggressive since Kail isn't dense like Parn and is Sensual Hero tier.

Overlord is all about dem Boing Boing dark elves.

No use keeping track of any of the NW native.Their level doesn't always stay the same while the npc do.

Could be representative of their ability to ignore damage under a certain amount.

Overlord splatbook when?

Yeah but it's fun to see progress like with Enri going from level 2->4->etc. Though I guess since not everyone gets a turn it's not fair to go back to older character sheets yet.

What's TSN?

(no really, I rarely pick up new series)

I think Resist is overall resistance to nonphysical harm. Ainz is rated highly here because the undead are immune to many things.

mental resistance probably

Tsuyokute New Saga. The WN is barely translated and the manga is ahead by quite a bit, so I'd recommend the latter first and former if you still are craving for more details.

It's nothing unique like Overlord, but I think the polish for the story, characters and the art design is quite nice.

The LN art is rather gorgeous admittedly but there's practically no scans of that available.