Monmusu

>Cerea>all.

What are your favourite girls, mods?

Kill the wasp plz. It should happen.

1st for Lilith, Queen of the Andals and the First Men

No childrens.

More lizards, please.

Come on now user. Why do you have her?

Nine times out of ten I don't, but I can't say I haven't been forced to make an exception or two.
And let's be perfectly honest with eachother here, if most of us had the big boss himself come around a corner and say "Oh shit I'm sorry" with his painfully handsome rugged manly looks and his immaculately chiseled physique, you know damn well what your response is gonna be.

>hate
One, is awful. Two it has a big tumour behind his back. Third a bug.
Please remove it and tell me it never happened..

>"is that a locust?! NOM NOM NOM NOM"

"Train with me, boss!"

Draco what are you doing there I didn't put you in the post

>is awful
Actually she's pretty unique in the sense she's the first girl who's intentions seem to be to capture kurusu. Also her a thy personality is cute.

>weird abdomen
I agree that her wasp butt is in an awkward position on her back. Bust don't hold the way she was born against her

>she's a bug
That's an advantage user.

Moot's ghost haunts us still.

No one can resist big daddy, even full blown carpet-obliterating turbodykes squirt like fucking fountains when Boss gets up close and shows off his unbeatable CQC. She wants it so badly she's stripping butt naked and pretending to be embarrassed when her nipples are hard enough to cut glass and her thighs are drenched in anticipation of the naked snake.
Great, now thanks to you I have a burning need for a DracoxBig Boss doujin that I know I'll never get because it's so fucking random. Tags: erotic asphyxiation, doggystyle, naizuri, anal, fellatio, nakadashi, mindbreak, leg locking, kissing, handholding
A man can dream though.

Oh fuck you guys, back abdomens can be great.

well, she is trying to kill darling for no reason

Capture*

Who can blame her? The man's a pussy magnet.

he updated this pic

Those are some nice looking eyes.

>fish tiddies