How do we solve the obesity problem? This is a problem that's exclusively in the USA

How do we solve the obesity problem? This is a problem that's exclusively in the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrb2xBLX-nI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PAY

how about not eating yourself into obesity?

You made this exact same thread with the same picture and wording yesterday. I smell bot

calorie and sugar regulations in processing garbage food.

Cut their healthcare and other social programs, and let them die if they refuse to lose the weight. Their enablers should also be punished with fines and possible jail time.

genocide

MY

Let em die, enforce a reasonable weight/height requirement for ANY sort of government handout related to food/healthcare. Quit allowing the footstamp/EBT progam to be used on junk and fast food.Let insurance companies raise their premiums sky-high in correlation with obesity. Unless you have some awful rare biological disorder, nobody should be this fat.

Also, negative social stigma of being fat needs to come back. Those land-whales on the Dove commercials shouldn't be allowed to be proud of their horrible life choices.

Gym membership

Mexico is actually fatter than the USA now.

>This is a problem that's exclusively in the USA
>what is Mexico
>what are the UAE

maybe stop eating shit and walk more?

a fat bot

Except it's not exclusively in the USA. USA isn't even the fattest country anymore.

Mandatory military service for all, women and men at age 18. Schools have required physical fitness goals that increase in difficulty with grade so kids can't get fat. Like kids be running up to six miles a day and shit by the time they are seniors in high school kind of mandatory physical fitness.

communism

its simple, we profit off the fat man.

This is the only solution

Get rid of their enabling feeders.

Poor horse can't even kick the cow off.

Easy. Narrow the doors. And loose wild packs of Doberman into the streets. Coincidentally solving the nigger problem as well

poor guy

> 0:45 > unlaid

>How do we solve the obesity problem?

Stop classifying it as a disability, so they stop getting benefits.
Subsidize (with low interest loans) the creation of gyms and sports clubs and activities in schools and towns that lack them.
Demand that all foods have nutritional information in appropriate font.
Run propaganda on TV and other state partnered media about how to read and understand nutritional information.

Give me money. I will develop a system, that will control the nutrition and make it optimal for personalized healthy and tasty satiation.
inb4
> oh noes stupid Russian communists want to hack me genes

Understand fatness isn't a health condition, it is a health choice and therefore shouldn't be covered for jack shit

Oh lord. That's absolutely frightening.

>Demand that all foods have nutritional information in appropriate font.
>Run propaganda on TV and other state partnered media about how to read and understand nutritional information.
They tried that, but (((big corn))) shut it down.

He's shrunk.

>big corn
>big milk

Only in the USA can such organizations run the country.
Not even ancient or medieval kingdoms were ran by their then much more powerful and relevant agricultural sectors.

>still fat as shit
knowing him, hes gonna lose the weight then put it all back on.

its pretty much impossible.
like, physically impossible for him to consume enough food in a day to keep his weight at anything near what it used to be.

Good for him, but he still keeps all the fetishes that helped cause his fatness - video game toys. Sit, eat, play, do nothing else.

in an ideal world it tends to solve itself when the fat fuck is allowed to die in their mid 30s due to their lifestyle.

people have done it anyways and their bypass breaks.

"Big corn" and "big milk" could shove advertising and propaganda down my throat 24/7 and it wouldn't change how I eat. Lack of self-control is quickly spreading to every part of the world. In fact, it's been in most parts of the world, just doesn't manifest itself as an eating problem.

Eh, we've got the most access to information among any generation ever. Don't need state propaganda to teach people about nutrition labels. Teach it to the kids in school and let the rest sort itself out. Make childhood obesity a punishable offense for parents.

the "pretty much" part explains everything
My wife had a patient that had a surgery like this and THROUGH THE PAIN she was able to gain all the weight back and some more

>horse in the past: carry armor and a heavy armored soldier for long distances. Used to transport heavy artillery guns
>horse now: can't carry a lard ball

Fucking gay horses

she probably weighs 400-500 lbs.

knight armor wasnt all that heavy and the knights weighed 200 lbs at most.

sugar tax
end to the food deserts
more nutrition programs

>How do we solve the obesity problem?
Bring back shame culture and guilt culture. Outlaw people from your communities who use too much resources.

Body volume =/= body weight

Plenty of countries have obesity problems. It's an easy solution that doesn't even require taking away people's freedoms: stop subsidizing sugar and corn syrup. Stop subsidizing healthcare for fatties and let them pay the full price of their idiocy. That includes ss disability.

>sugar tax
Next you'll tell me to think of the children.

Top kek, This.

You can't. It's human nature to want to do things as efficiently as possible. Restricting food and exercising more takes effort, therefore the majority of people won't do it. This is compounded by retard nations like America, where people are so brainwashed that they see any government interference or tax as the end of the world (their world for most Amerilards being a 12 piece KFC bucket).

Some reasonable things that most people could probably agree on would be;

>tax breaks for physically healthy people; provide medical or physical therapy documentation (don't tax disabled or fat people more, or they'll revolt. Gotta lead with a carrot ([figuratively and literally] on this one)
>tax breaks for gym memberships with proof of attendance (work with businesses on this one)
>funnel education into a proper nutrition and physical education program PIZZA IS NOT A VEGETABLE YOU DUMB AMERICAN FATASSES
>tax breaks + funding for schools that meet physical health standards

As much as Americans disagree, proper healthcare is also important. Catch childhood obesity early, and you can mitigate decades of obesity related costs to your healthcare system.

Taxing shitty foods and removing corn subsidies would also help tremendously, but the agriculture and sugar lobbies are so bloated and corrupt that this is realistically impossible to implement short of an executive order

There's not a single person alive who chooses to be obese. It's so clearly a disease and yet people continue to treat it like its a lifestyle choice. Like getting into golf...

Do you know anyone who goes to 3 different golf courses in one drive-thru run?

Those of us who have completed the golden triad of Taco Bell, KFC and MCd in one drive know.

>im being a retard on purpose
ok

Isn't this animal cruelty???

Being fat is simply because you're lazy/shoving too much food in your mouth. But obesity is mental. There's a reason why people who 25lb overweight can usually lose it all I'm few months and keep it off, but someone who is 100lb+ overweight cannot without failing many times/always complaing. Food is a drug, but unlike other drugs, they have to face it each day. I'm not making excuses, but everyone always says stupid as shit '''''answers'''''' to this problem, without understanding there's more to it then just "QUIT SHUVIN FOD IN YA MUTH, FATY!" no one is saying you're not wrong, but it's hard to break old habits. And besides, most people over 280lb+ have been obese all their life

stop eating shit

That's because your food sucks.
You add SUGAR to BREAD. Enough said.

Implement ration cards for those with an unhealthily excessive corpulence. Those who can't look after themselves need to be helped.
Cuddly girls are OK, landwhales, no.

POP OFF JAMES

>*blocks your path*

"Heloooooo. how y'all doin dooday?"

for retards and lazies

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrb2xBLX-nI

No obesity is over people have been getting health the great McDs is failing!

pop off james

he uses food as a coping mechanism so once his stomach stretches back he is likely to put it back on. i wish him the best though.

It's weight training. It's how we make our race horses.

By solving the self-control problem, which is the root of all other degeneracy too.

The obesity epidemic really makes me lose hope for humanity though. Sexual degeneracy is somewhat understandable, but overweight people have a complete lack of self-control and self-respect. All they need to do is fucking eat less (or exercise more), yet they all waste countless hours looking for some miracle cure or buying low fat foods hoping that they can magically get slim by doing fuck all.

>This is a problem that's exclusively in the USA

End welfare and the USDA. And the FDA. And the Department of Agriculture. No need to stop there though. Shut down as many departments as possible.

Stop paying PPL to sit on their ass eating .Guv Cheetos

Fasting and ketogenic diet.

This filth is allowed to live on the same planet as me.

What. The. Fuck.