Daily women hate thread

Daily women hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhGydridbEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You men cucks invaded their homelands in the first place.

What's wrong, did a woman break your heart? I'm sure you'll find true love one day.

Back to the kitchen roasties.

Women are more emotional and thus more easy to manipulate
Tell them they vote for saving poor children and women from rape and they will do it because they have empathy

In reality they condem women of the middle east INTO more rape as they are stuck down there and invite in millions of hostile men into europe who want to rape and pillage

>arguing with holes

Holy shit, this is the most neckbeardy thing I've ever read in my life.

Please elaborate how making an observation on your unwarranted hatred of the female gender makes me a "roasty".

t. RIDF

>unwarranted hatred
Oi vay, moi fludgaets b opun woide

not him but it's probably because your comment is written like a 30 year girl who's trying to shame someone into doing something for them would.

Women belong in the house. Pregnant, cooking, cleaning, and sewing.

I may go for once in the kitchen.
To put you in the oven, roastie.

>imitate and ultimatly defeat them
>happily learning from someone who defeated them
so this is the mind of a cuckold.

whats that got to do with anything?

>Daily women hate thread
Well that defines Sup Forums now.

>Stop shaming me!
Lol you sound like more of a woman the him.
Men and women need to be shamed into their respective gender roles so society can function. If you don't agree with this you're either a manchild or a tumblrite radfem cunt.

well thats not going to save you when abdul takes over.

or you could just erase alimony from the court system and it will all sort itself out in like 20 years.

At least you tried.

It's really not that hard to see what's going on. Let's reverse the situation, MSM/Media promotes white men, tell them that white women are evil and depict them on tv as fat masculine slobs, portray immigrant women as tender, petite, loving and feminine. You'd want more immigrant poosy too. This is what is happening in western propaganda.

I don't get it, doesn't this apply to virtually the majority of males too? I mean, obviously some women are very ambitious, and they may be the exception, but the ambitious man is an exception too, so what's the point of this argument?

Interesting how the shaming in question was directed towards a man advocating for women to return to their respective gender roles, then.

man i feel bad for the moderators of Sup Forums

there's no way they can keep up with all these dumb faggot threads

. . . the most intelligent races . . . are a large number of women whose brains are closer in size to those of gorillas than to the most developed male brains. This inferiority is so obvious that no one can contest it for a moment; only its degree is worth discussion. . . . Women . . . represent the most inferior forms of human evolution and . . . are closer to children and savages than to an adult, civilized man. They excel in fickleness, inconsistency, absence of thought and logic, and incapacity to reason. Without a doubt there exist some distinguished women, very superior to the average man but they are as exceptional as the birth of any monstrosity, as, for example, of a gorilla with two heads; consequently, we may neglect them entirely

-Charles Darwin

It's a gigantic shit test. Women don't care if black, brown or white men survive. They want as much male competition between races as possible so they get fucked by the strongest males. Women don't even care about being raped, they like being raped if the man's an alpha.

Women want white men to fight or die and they'll vote for it.

>It's not their fault!
We're subject to the same propaganda they are.

bump

>tfw women think they're all victims

You fucking faggots voted for Obama twice, allowed 30 plus illegals in your country, along with 7 million Muslims.

Now what is your fucking problem with women?

If you're gonna post that don't take out the bit that shows men having high rates of cheating on their wives if they sleep around before marriage too. It goes both ways.

Guy who pieced that infograph together, and made the Leftmost chart on it here.

I actually edited the part you're referring to in on the original. I felt the Bible verse took away from its credibility.

Britain.... aren't all of you bisexual now?

are you saying john mccain would have been significantly better?

he prolly woulda caused ww3 over some goy shit

While this absolutely pathetic faggot made this shitpost on Sup Forums, there were female astronauts in space, performing research science and advancing society.
What a fucking loser

Another excuse. Color me surprised.

>there were female astronauts in space

did you not know nasa has affirmative action, along with every other facet of modern life, and they give women and shitskins precedent over people with better merit?

>dude there are outliers tho u dont get it

dude no one is that stupid

just because some gorillas can talk and dont bash your head in doesnt mean they should be part of society

womens rights was a mistake

but so is democracy because we will always give it back to them

>muh Obama
>Therefore women aren't shit.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

What kind of bitch could do that to a little child. How could we hurt that little dude.
Fucking cunt.

yeah im pretty sure women are the reason he won the second time

Keep making excuses, instead of doing something.

in context of the article what other choice than killing the mother and hoping your parents/her grandparents will raise the kid does a man have?

not even memeing if this is the state of the modern legal system then they should be surprised if men eventually start chimping out

I'm literally top right,
>Bang neighbors wife at least three times a week
>Have a couch flopper 24 yo that fucks me when even no one else is around, after she was here for 2 weeks told her she needs to start providing something for the household or leave, she provides for me. hot as fuck body.
My new roommate has been a side fuck for the last 9 years, she moved in and climbs in bed with me when i have morning wood.
My girlfriend works night shift at tim hortons (photo) 22 yo
Then Amanda who just loves to get fucked and eat pussy, everything about sex, she gets involved every chance she gets (33 yo)

the shit that happens in my place when we all drink. (minus the girlfriend).

That doesn't make you Alpha, that makes you little better than a shitskin degenerate and nigger who thinks with his dick. You'll be on the wrong side when things go down you parody of a man.

Guys the blame is not on one kind of persons. Or specifically people except (((them))).
If sometimes the women fuck up so do the men.
We talk about Germany but in France 37% of women voted for Le Pen, while 33% of men voted for the same candidate.

nice cat

Tl;dr Muh dik

Become a man and not the child you cling to. Have kids and raise them to be proud of who they are and there history

>Dude the qualifications for women were so nerfed that even I could have flown a rocket into space and survived in zero gravity eating toothpaste for 6 months
Lol no, you're a fucking moron and no amount of cognitive dissonance will change the fact that these women, and most women, are better than you in every way.
The requirements of an astronaut involve holding a phd, multiple degrees, as well as serving in the military AND being in peak physical form.

Then there's all the women in history who helped create the computer programming for nasa, the female research scientists, the females who fought in wars, the female inventors, engineers, artists who helped build and shaped society for the last 10 000 years while jerkoff retards like you tried to hold them back because of their bigoted prejudices, and they still keep rising above.
The only waste that shouldn't be allowed to live in society is you

How does Obama have any relevance to sociological trends going on since the 1960s? I'm not making excuses, I'm trying to figure out what in the Hell your convoluted position is.

It takes more than voting for a moderate nationalist candidate to be not-shit, French user. Look at the amount of women today that are whores.

I agree in theory; however, in practice that's really unlikely to happen.

Why should any man marry a non-virgin woman?

>he thinks elections are real and not a smokescreen

>Send first woman to a space mission for publicity and affirmative action. Spaceship explodes killing everybody.
>lower qualifications until first woman is able to become a military pilot for publicity and affirmative action. Ultraexpensive plane crashes killing the pilot.

tits or gtfo

>"Women are strange little beasts. You can treat them like dogs, you can beat them till your arm aches, and still they love you. Of course, it is one of the most absurd illusions of Christianity that they have souls."

ofc, many women are whores actually burger.
still as the libtards say in my country, padamalgam, they're not always the same, sometimes, sometimes there are many many nice girls. the hardest task is to find them.

OR
it might be that I have a 9 and 3/4 inch cock by 6 1/3 round
am six foot 4 blond and fit
made 7 figures take home by the time I turned 32
don't kiss and tell
don't take shit from no women, they make problems they can go.
Don't do any drugs but weed
Am a excellent cook, the girls are always taken care of, within reason
And am an engineer who has been honorably mentioned in the local rags on multiple occasions for serving and saving the community (also been named most eligible bachelor 2 summers in a row for my county).

Why are g*rman women very short?

youtube.com/watch?v=bhGydridbEA

this is all fake right? the earth is flat?

my kids' are all over 25 thank you, I'm 44, made the first one when i was 13 with a 33 year old married woman.

pic neighbors wife and me

I'm a guy you dumb virgin.

Spoken like a true roastie.

how it is possible to be so fucking cuck.
whats wrong with this people.
how can they be so sick ?
leftism is a fucking mental disease.
where is the survival instinct ?

fuck... what are these people.

>Valentina Vladimirovna Tereshkova(Russian:Baлeнти́нa Bлaди́миpoвнa Tepeшкóвa;IPA:[vɐlʲJnʲˈtʲinə vlɐˈdʲimʲJrəvnə tʲJrʲJʂˈkovə]; born 6 March 1937) is a retired Russiancosmonaut,engineer, and politician. She is the first woman to have flown inspace, having been selected from more than 400 applicants and five finalists to pilotVostok 6on 16 June 1963. She completed 48 orbits of the Earth in her three days in space.

>Training included weightless flights, isolation tests, centrifuge tests, rocket theory, spacecraft engineering, 120 parachute jumps and pilot training inMiG-15UTIjet fighters.

>With a single flight, she logged more flight time than the combined times of all American astronauts who had flown before that date.[12]Tereshkova also maintained a flight log and took photographs of the horizon, which were later used to identifyaerosollayers within the atmosphere.

that looks like so much fun but I bet I'd hurl everywhere constantly.

goddamn I bet that dude lands mad pussy

bait, but 7 figures while living in a sub 100k house, ok.