imgur.com/a/pNchM
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padre Maps Sep27
imgur.com/a/h59fa

Developments Sep26
>Iraqi PM gives Kurdish regime 72 hours to give control of airports, border to Baghdad (Roughly 48 hours left as of 9/27)
>Unverified: Jaish Al-Izza claims it has brought down a Russian chopper in Hama
>Israeli Minister states that relatives of "Palestinian terrorists" should be deported to Syria instead of Gaza
>Syrian foreign minister: "We have information and eyewitnesses on transporting of ISIS terrorists aboard American aircraft"
>SAA operation in Hama and Homs liberates 7 more villages from ISIS control
>Syrian minister: Kurdish self management is "negotiable and can be discussed"
>Russian official states that Moscow has obtained evidence that terrorists used sarin in Khan Sheikhoun in April
>RuAf Tu-95 bombers from Engels airfield in Russia target multiple positions of ISIS and Al-Nusra in DeZ and Idlib
>SAA is now operating in sight of SDF positions in Koneko
>SDF claims to have taken control of ISIS stronghold of as-Suwar

Donate/click ad's southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.372185&lon=36.857543&z=15&m=b&show=/20495707/Qubaybat-Abu-al-Huda
youtube.com/watch?v=RktX4lbe_g4
youtube.com/watch?v=y9T55L5q3Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=q0TdW8k-g4c
twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/913023871674175488
almasdarnews.com/article/israel-begins-doubt-capability-new-f-35-fighter-jets/
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/912965132128460800
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/913006380650463232
youtube.com/watch?v=QVdH3n5BRrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Title means "liwat al autismo"

THEY LET IT FUCKING SLIP

Post some nice issam for mobile wallpaper

what the fuck is that edition
translation?

>لواء الوءتيسمو
Rude.

>social alienation
Most social contacts are formed inside state institutions like schools
>economic cronyism, corruption
Multinational corporations, that don't give a shit about one country are better or what? Corruption can be controlled.
>mass surveillance
comfy
>unaccountable
more accountable than private persons and entities
>susceptible as fuck to dictatorship
probably, but dictatorships are not necessarily bad
>brutalism and Ceausescu tier architecture and building design
has nothing to do with big government, the most beautiful buildings in the world have been build with government money
>famine
I'm not a communist. Agriculture should be privately owned, but heavily regulated by the government. It is in American and Australia btw.
>police militarization
comfy
>corruption
see economic cronyism
>destruction of culture
most high culture has been payed for by the government since always. Degeneration of art happened because demand for art was no longer from kings and queen (=>government), but from rich private individuals (=>Jews).

issam al zahreddine 'the butcher of douma' used to carry around an electric baton at all times to torture and beat protestors in 2013
he is a literal war criminal on the US sanctions list
he sucks ass

I knew this place was sandnigger general but I didn't know you faggots actually could speak Arabic

Unironic question al irani. How come Ali declined the role of khalif when he was presented with the opportunity when uthman died? He only accepted when he was pressured to take the role.
If he's truly the rightful successor, and knew about it, how come he didn't accept when he was first presented with the opportunity?

Project-user here. I'm having second thoughts on if I should spends hours working on something that's not gonna be useful in literally 1-2 months, once the conflict ends. What do you think, yay or nay?

I'm talking about the data scraping thing for maps and events, btw

FREE KURDISTAN

>issam al zahreddine 'the butcher of douma' used to carry around an electric baton at all times to torture and beat protestors
ABSOLUTELY BASED

Do it for the history books, user

درستها فالجامعة لسنوات اربعة

الله أكبر
الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
اللعنة على اليهود
النصر للإسلام

>she
what

invasion of Kurdistan when?

New gainz?

>hurr durr the kurds are bad
you guys don't have any arguments against them

why are people suddenly writing in arabic here?

>m..muh baton

Soon

Shitty jewgle translation
it means i studied it (it referring to "language" which is feminine in arabic) for four yeas in uni.

العربية هي مونث

It's cool

>things that never happened

>Return of control of elements of the Syrian Arab Army on the village of Qubaybat Abu Huda countryside # Hama North.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.372185&lon=36.857543&z=15&m=b&show=/20495707/Qubaybat-Abu-al-Huda

i could do it too as my keyboard has arabic as second language, i just need to figure out how to set it up.

>Take advice from this beard
Oh fuck Kurds btfo?

>Most social contacts are formed inside state institutions like schools
i didnt claim the state shouldnt exist at all
>Corruption can be controlled
that has been claimed at some point by basically all of the worlds worst authoritarian shitholes
>comfy
edgy
>more accountable than private persons and entities
and less accountable then a democracy
>probably, but dictatorships are not necessarily bad
edgy
>the most beautiful buildings in the world have been build with government money
and for one of those there is a hundred brutalist pieces of shit
>Agriculture should be privately owned, but heavily regulated by the government. It is in American and Australia btw
never claimed i was for no regulations on anything
>comfy
edgy
>most high culture has been payed for by the government since always. Degeneration of art happened because demand for art was no longer from kings and queen (=>government), but from rich private individuals (=>Jews).
we have hundreds of example of dictatorship in modern and quite few of them give a fuck about high culture

No one mentioned Kurdistsn

Be cool and do it.
Thx

ريييييييي نورميز قات اوت

اذا لا شباب هنا يتلكمون العربية ثم لا يعرفون انا عذراء

Free? I´ll take two

The fact that you're here says a lot already.

مس أيري

I don't know bro, I'm not Ali.
and i don't want to refer to shia references because most of them always try to prove every unlogical thing about Islam and Shia was logical.

youtube.com/watch?v=RktX4lbe_g4

translation:
if no guys here speaks arabic then no one will know im a virgin

jag har världens störstaste balle

الان لازم ان اتغير حفاضي
عفوا

translation:
now i need to change my diaper.
pardon me.

>Israel begins to doubt the capability of new F-35 fighter jets
Israeli military officials and defense analysts are beginning to cast doubts over the country’s decision to purchase the US-built fifth-generation F-35 fighter jets.

In the latest national military review put together by various defense-related ministries within the Israeli government, a conclusion was reached with specific regard to the acquisition of F-35 fighters that placed emphasis on need to “meticulously” assess the jets already purchased and, interestingly enough, to begin considering alternatives if the aircraft did not meet Israeli Air Force expectations.

The sudden compromise in confidence over the fighter’s ability by Israel following practical assessment of it comes as no surprise for the aircraft is already known to be inherently flawed among other nations that have tested it.

US trials of the F-35 alone found nearly three hundred critical issues with the fighter that until resolved made it non-airworthy.

Israel currently has 50 F-35 fighters on order, seven of which have been delivered for the sake of trials. Whilst another 25 aircraft could yet be procured, the full delivery of the already purchased jets will likely not be completed until some time in the mid-2020s.

What will happen between Kurdistan and Iraq?
Anything serious right now or are they going to defeat ISIS first?

big if true

How many snus pouch can you fit in?

Nothing will happen, they're allied with the USA. It'll be tough talk but in the end they'll capitulate to the kurdish demands.

>jag har världens störstaste balle
youtube.com/watch?v=y9T55L5q3Cs

>لواء الوءتيسمو
Louder aloe?

WTF!

Hello? HELLO?! would have been better in my opinion.

Alright lads, you know the drill, post Syrian qts

Maybe 9? I dunno
waste of good snus

Maybe Kurds made some shady deal with ISIS. If Kurds and Iraq govt went to war, it would give some breathing space to ISIS. If Syrian Kurds join in, its gonna turn into absolute clusterfuck bloodbath and Turks will probably send in a lot of troops to destroy Kurds before they get too strong to threaten Turkish stability.

What is the total cost of the F-35 program uptill now?

Oh okay.

I wonder why you /r/scw retards even come here tbqh

batons don't make war crimes.

Oh and

BASED! af

Didn't know that. I like him even more now.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0TdW8k-g4c

Liwat al Autismo

I dunno, but it looks like it'll be the doom of the USA.

used up sluts for assad will fetch a low price in the markets

The conflict isn't going to end, it's going to CHANGE and your work will be even more valuable.

You think peace is going to break out? The Kurds are going to have their shit pushed in but they'll fight hard. Moderate beheaders know they will be rightly killed so they won't go quietly either. Then there's IS going underground....

You might write a good book someday. Nothing like publishing an accurate historical work to boost your CV.

wtf is scw

>الله أكبر
>الموت لأمريكا
>الموت لإسرائيل
>اللعنة على اليهود
>النصر للإسلام
kek. well played. not just speak and write arabic, but express your worldview in it too.

تفو هیچکس نمیفهمه اینو ترجمه کنه ببینه من چی میگم.

can you source me bruh

how about hijab qts?

also
how can /ptg/ recover?
twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/913023871674175488

>US trials of the F-35 alone found nearly three hundred critical issues with the fighter that until resolved made it non-airworthy.
Israel is ded
t.bh they have a history of modding aircraft they've bought, maybe they can resolve some of those issues

Skapad är inte så mycket!

not high enough, according to Lockheed. It seems that america has reached advanded phase of military industrial complex. Weapons arent made to be useful but to make money.

Check'd

Maybe because Sudan isn't a terrorist state? There's nothing wrong with letting them in.

All are welcome

almasdarnews.com/article/israel-begins-doubt-capability-new-f-35-fighter-jets/
It's probably just a copy pasta

>and quite few of them give a fuck about high culture
mention 1 that isn't interested in the erection of statues, that hasn't a state opera, a philharmonic etc. mention 1

oops
here

Snipers wearing bright patches = posed shot or general incompetence.

wh...wha?

long live syria, democratic and free
biji SDF
tahiya FSA

Where can i buy an electric baton?

It's done so Saudis can use Sudan as their mercenary Houthi cannon fodder

USA is a terrorist state.

>
لواء الوءتيسمو
means colonel autismo

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/912965132128460800

twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/913006380650463232

Kurdistan btfo soon

ooooh soo fucking edgy larping as a traitor

They were deployed to Aleppo, patches aren't a problem when fighting CQB

I miss /ug/

>long live syria, democratic and free

That's why I support Assad.

>extrajudical killings are patriotic

deadlines run out on friday

RIP Kurdistan
27.09.2017 - 27.09.2017

More like "brigade of autismo".

>sudan isnt a terrorist state
>has been led by islamists for most of its existence and has attempted genocide against the south Sudan multiple times
kek

>name one
Democratic Kapuchea
b t w
>mass produced propaganda and statues of glorious leader are organic culture

/r/syriancivilwar.
I don't know why people complain about it other than >le reddit.
Most people there support SAA, the same as here.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVdH3n5BRrg

killing terrorists is patriotic just because you support terrorists it doesnt mean its extrajudicial
empty threat, they'll never send troops to kurdistan