Non meme

Does this shit actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
labdoor.com/article/labdoor-special-report-we-tested-the-infowars-supplements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe

As any supplements, they won't magically give you super powers.

he sells ground up chicken bones. you tell me.

kek those ingredients

>bones, cause cavemen straight munched on mammoth bones daily sheeple, WAKE UP

what? no
the only otc supplements that have ever worked to any extent were prohormones (banned), eca (banned), and the couple that slip through while containing actual unlisted drugs or drug precursors.

if it "worked" it would be treated as medicine and regulated as such. this goes for all fart powders. they are only for when you're super duper hungry and don't have time to prepare or eat a meal, or your diet is significantly lacking in something specific contained in them

Its good stuff

This
Also preworkouts fuck up your nervous system

Related luls

youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8

they're only banned in murrica. you should know better than to leave your health in the grubby mitts of those FDA motherfuckers. stop saying they're banned like it's everywhere and airplanes haven't been invented.

eh I wouldn't say they don't work

the calories alone made me gain a ton of mass when I started lifting and didn't have the time or energy to hit my macros

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

False. Tren gives me fucking super powers

He was replying to an American you autistic faggot

THE BONE BROTH

After drinking caveman for a month I can smell a nigger from a block away. Buy some now OP.

Nah, take testosterone if you want actual results

Kek

sure, if you want to be a fat vacuum cleaner salesman like Alex Jones

I thought it was Caveman Coffee for a second
What actually is it?

Little known fact, cavemen subsisted mainly from powdered supplements they ordered online.

im assuming based on his flag he is in america. yes, i realize you can walk into pharmacies in many places in the world and buy test
a question about alex jones fart powder wouldn't come from someone who has this level of freedom

that is what i said in the second bit. it's also worth noting that most people grossly overestimate their macros and anyone who starts lifting is going to make some pretty quick gains

And tiny nuts +acne roid fags fuck off

Some kind of protein shake. People have forgotten how to eat food properly.

Caveman is a good protein powder. Mix it with milk for better taste and for more protein.

The bone broth base prevents it from giving you gas and bloating like whey does to a lot of people. It's a high quality protein powder. Definitely better than the cheap shit at GNC. I prefer the strawberry flavor but chocolate is OK too.

If you work out you should drink protein powder. If you drink protein powder and like infowars you should buy Caveman to support the show.

No.

I'm a sperg, I survival train.

I eat a basic diet of potatoes, oats, vegetables (often together) and a serving of sea food once every 2 days.

I'm incredibly muscular and fit. Easily in the top 1% of world healthy people.

This nonsense is like vitamin tablets; it might have a slight benefit if you are on the poor nutritional level of an African.

Eat for your body, not for pleasure. That;s the difference between an obese fucking loser and high achievement.

Wait a fucking second, this shit should be on /fit/.

They sell bone broth on amazon thats not infowars branded and its a bit more expensive than caveman.

the bone broth, b-bone broth...the bone broth, b-bone broth.. mmmmm its gooood like ovaltine

>Does this shit actually work?
Hmm, ingredients?
Chicken Bone Broth- Multi Collagen Complex Blend- Turmeric Root- Chaga Mushroom
- Bee Pollen- Goji Berry Powder- Alfalfa Herb Powder
Lotta that is good supplements/nutritious food. I prefer to buy those things separate, odds are that many people would get some light to moderate benefits from *caveman* that would be caused by one or two of the ingredients. Adding and removing supplements/vitamins/minerals one at a time gives you valuable feedback.

expand on that

Ancedotal, but every supplement I've bought from Jones has worked well for it's intended purpose. Especially super male vitality. I had to stop taking it because I was turning into a horndog and getting really aggro. Dr. Group definitely knows his stuff.

>Paleo
>Chocolate flavored

Umm....

the ingredients can only be found in rare earth asteroids... and chickens

i have literally an higher testosterone level because of that than my bull in the backyard

WHAT THE FUCK am i looking AT
HOMEBOY?

how about creatine?

CIA cut of his gibs so alex jones needs moneys to continue his infowars stuff. Or CIA pretends to cut of his gibs and Alex Jones prtends to be low on money so he comes up with random shit to sell to make it look like he is not a paid soft-disclosure (and a disinfo agent simulatenously).

Either way it makes him more legitimate.

those are ticks city fag

Creatine is OK. It has actual proven results, from what I understand.

When I had time to lift, my supplements were: Creatine, Protein, multi-vitamin, l-arginine, and fish oil.

I would recommend that stack to pretty much everyone.

Fucking retard.

Skipping meals with shakes is so fucking dumb it's how I know you don't know anything about supplements

There is a reason almost every body builder takes a whey isolate supplement. Because it works.

Same reason fucking B12 supplements work.

Oh and caffeine for pre-workout.

hes not even a dr. hes a chiropractor lol

yep creatine works, just dont take it more than 1 month straight

it does but chicken bone marrow is cheap crap

get some beef or other large animal bone powder and everything alex says about the shit comes true

I was going to mention something about cycling the creatine, but I don't have any real info on whether or not that matters...

Why don't newfags use Sup Forums or the appropriate board to post their stupid threads? This truly is a containment board filled with retards that know nothing.

And everyone replying is a faggot too

Sage

wouldn't you just be better off buying bone-in steaks and then grinding the bones? Who the fuck would pay for fucking bone and cartilage powder?

judging by the size of our military budget, i think we know something about international travel. there's no excuse for resigning one's self only to what's legal in murrica.

red meat? Chicken, pork? talk to me about this. and what is your opinion of tofu and fermented products like miso?

I haven't tried this caveman stuff, but I did try the Super Male Vitality.
I had to stop taking it, because I was getting very confrontational, and stand offish. Not to mention I would get uncontrollably horny multiple times a day for no reason like a teenager.

Shit works dude.

>labdoor.com/article/labdoor-special-report-we-tested-the-infowars-supplements

Most infowars supplements are just branded versions of basic supplements, but with even lower dosages than just buying them separately. I mean he charges $30 for iodine, and that's all it is.

Anyone that has taken a supplement can tell you the one truth of that industry:

You will have lethal shits.