Macross Delta

Gorgeous, delicious, Deculture!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Is2Ftk1BMw
mangareader.net/sheryl-kiss-in-the-galaxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to bury my face in mirage's tits

cameo when?

Did Freyja already lose? This episode pretty much killed all her chances.

Oh boy, I'd love to see you justify this one

I still don't know what "deculture" is.

Go watch all robotech seasons now nub

>Windermerean rules of inheritance
Didn't the prequel manga state that joining the arial knights means you give up on your family and become family with the other knights (ergo give up your claim to the throne?)

It originally was like "MY GOD" but now it's just like a cool slang word

If you think the dub for Clash of the Bionoids was bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Is2Ftk1BMw

NOT ENOUGH SHINPI

WE WANT MORE SHINPI

SHINPI IS LOVE

SHINPI IS LIFE

Who Kaname here?

She's too good for Delta

t. MesaMesa

kikaseteageru, megami no uta wo

Kek. Sheryl wouldn't even pass Walkure's audition.

Sheryl would just make Mikumo her bitch tbqh.

Is Mikumo breaking free from a pile of rubble using the POWER of MUSIC the single greatest thing that has happened in anime in 2016?

Mikumo is her spiritual heir/clone so that would be self-rape.

>not the british dub
that piece of shit was my introduction to macross

> Self-rape
That's just rough masturbation, user.

Of course she would. There's some supplemental material that says a few human families are capable of producing bio foldwaves, and Mayan priestesses are among them. Sheryl is a Nome, so she's been able to produce bio foldwaves from birth.

On top of that, she gets a minor boost from her earring and a major boost from Vajra bacteria.

Wow, this art mixture between Mikumo and Sheryl is amazing.

So basically this show is: men are the strong warriors and women are the "singers" who support them from safety? Nice one Japan

Maybe she'll top it when she reveals what her mysterious nature is all about. The power of Protoculture and all that, since she seems well versed.

Implying Sheryl is shinpi enough to outperform Mikumo.

Gundam is the same. Men pilot the robots and women are the captains or politicians who support them from safety.

Alto makes Sheryl improve her pitch every night.

>Alto being even remotely aggressive

I get that but would it have killed them to add one good female pilot to the cast who isn't defined by her inferiority complex?

Why would anyone hire Ernest if he loses 100 out of 100 battles?

Incorrect. Sheryl wasn't able to produce fold waves naturally. She was just able to produce them through the help of her fold quartz, like Hayate.

Because it means he has experience of at least 100 battles.

>In the end, we've lost this battle too. The victory belongs to those peasants, not to us.

> Female pilots
Walkure is already the most powerful fighting force by FAR. The rest of the girls are trash.

She probably couldn't produce waves strong enough to communicate with Varja. Even Kaname, Makina and Reian use fold amplifiers just like Sheryl did.

He makes things interesting so it wouldn't be a one sided fight.

I'm not saying Sheryl can't produce fold waves but not having enough fold receptor factor to emit the levels required to suppress Var. The V-type virus only boosts her range immensely since she's connected to the Vajra network. While fold quartz just provides regular amplification boost.

No, it's more like 'you should think of everyone here as your new family', but that's all. Keith renouncing to being the heir is unrelated.

I think they can do better. Since we know Windermerians are all at peak human capacity, I'm sure if Freyja wants to, she can become an ace pilot like Keith and do both singing and dogfighting at the same time.

> Splitting concentration in a dogfight
> Splitting concentration in singing
It's like you have no idea how anything works.

Does Jesus Basara need all those things to end the war?

If Hayate can dance while dogfighting, then I can see no reason why Freyja, with her enhance abilities, can't do the same.

Ok, Sheryl uses Alto to improve her pitch every night.

Happy now, fendomfag?

Fold waves are stupid
LISTEN TO MY SONG

Macross Delta Threads on Sup Forums

Shippings wars between Freyja/Mirage - 30%
Mikumo - 30%
News Disscusions - 10%
Everything else 30%

Count me in

It's just an idiom, idiot. Ernest was always siding with the underdog but that doesn't mean he's a loser in combat.

Maybe if he gets assraped by a space whale. His voice pitch will definitely much higher.

She almost looks happy in the bottom left.

>Robotech
Go away Harmony Gold

is that a seven samurai quote

For his time period and the enimies he faced no. However for the Vajra and Var syndrome he wouldn't be able to do much because I doubt Anima Spiritia would affect these enemies.

Because he came at a cheap price for the filthy subhumans.

>and women are the "singers" who support them from safety?
>support them from safety
Actually no. Unless they're in space

Are we able to rank how skilled either Messer or Kieth is? How can we compare them to other pilots from the series before them?

Kieth did something inhuman when he was able to precisely target Messer's heart. Does that count? Can tiny details like that be used to account for pilot skills? What have other pilots done to be ranked high on the charts etc?

That's because she's reminiscing her fond memories of Messer.

disgusting cake

Yep. It was the first thing I thought of the moment they said he lost every single battle.

Predictions for next episode?

I think Mikumo is going to use the SECRET of the RUINS to fight the Protowhale

Needs to be fixed with more suffering.

Frontier superiority advocates - 10% at least

Any other miserable Kaname screenshots other than from episode 10 and 11?

The old hag of doom is death.

>Frontier superiority

So who do we think Lady M is?

Sheryl is unbeatable but Delta as a whole isn't finished yet, not even half.

Maybe not miserable besides the scenes related to Messer. She usually looks downcast in any scene with Arad because it's serious business.

Unbeatable in what ? Sheer sluttyness ? Looking like a man ?

Come on Sup Forums

Wait, who's that? My dick is confused.

>yfw Macross Elysion launch
hyped as fucked

in her Perfection ofc

I think we can rule out Misa and Minmay just because the NUNS guy wouldn't have made that snide remark about letting Misa or Minmay save face -- NUNS should still be in awe of Misa and Minmay fifty years later.

That leaves Milia, Mylene, Miranda, a few more Jenius daughters, Myung, and literally any new or returning character who might be going by a name like "Lady Macross" or "Lady Music" that shortens to "Lady M."

>Sheryl gave her V to the man she loves and will marry someday
>Kaname gave her V to bald fat producers
Sheryl is the purest.

Motherhood

Something is very fishy and by the hints Roid are dropping and the mysteries of Mikumo, I have a theory Delta will connect the other series.

1) Minmay is missing in space. The last entry of her diary indicated that the ship was approaching a black hole that she thought was another universe.

2) Basara leaves the galaxy with Sivil, and like Minmay, is never heard from again.

3) Kawamori was the writer of Sheryl's manga. The manga explained how she found Alto after the events of the movie. Sheryl, Alto, and Ranka are also lost on some sort of planet.

What's even weirder is the fact that the place Sheryl and Ranka were missing, they were being communicated to through Minmay and the girl from Zero

1) Minmay meant she was about to lose her anal virginity.

2) This is actually possible and related to Mikumo.

3) Alto came back inside the meteor.

i haven't heard about any of this. seems like some user lied to you.

Ass

>Comparing Sheryl to the old hag
Are you fucking serious? Not even delta supporters like the old hag.

Fight fair and square to Mikumo who's clearly superior compared to Sheryl.

SPEAKER POD GAMMA WHEN

pic ruined by the middle aged traitor

Lady Miho Miho.

Mikumo is flavor of the week yet. She needs to transcend.

Slut

I'm pretty sure this was all covered in the Macross 30 game from what I've heard.
They all ended up on some weird planet.

Also > Sheryl, Alto, and Ranka are also lost on some sort of planet.
damn that sucks wish I didn't know this

1. Sheryl Manga, Author Kawamori. Read the last chapter mangareader.net/sheryl-kiss-in-the-galaxy

2. Basra leaving the galaxy with Sivil, the last episode of Macross 7.

3. According to the "official" Macross chronology, the SDF-2 Megaroad-01 fleet vanished four years later while traveling near the center of the galaxy during the new expedition (in July 2016 A.D.) and was never heard from again. Lynn Minmay was among the missing. This was elaborated in her diary, but I can't find the link right now.

How did they get her diary when the entire ship was lost?

They honestly need to watch the dubs because half the things they say are so inaccurate. Sometimes I wonder if they have problems interpreting what's actually going on.

Ask Kawamori.

Basara released a new album with Fire Bomber in 2060, that's 7 years before Delta. He's wandering the galaxy doing Basara things but he has mantained contact with his friends.

It seems the only ones competent are the idols and Messer. No wonder Mikumo was worried as fuck after Messer.

3. Minmay DOES appear in the Sheryl manga with Sara. She's like a Huge Goddess Newtype Ghost that helps Sheryl to power up.

I forgot to add, they are as young as when they disappeared, so they are either dead or transcended to another plane of existence. Just them. Hikaru, Misa and Shin seem to be gone.

This further supports the theory that towards the end of the series Freyja and Mikumo will transcend themselves and become something more.

>Sheryl and Alto are lost
the fact that the Quarter shows up at the end would imply otherwise

We Acchan now.

Mikumo is understands the burden the power of the Wing Song is on the singer. She even states that she knows better than anyone.

Mikumo is suffering from the same problem as Heinz. It's safe to assume that the songs she sings takes a massive toll on her health.

Kaname had already hinted this as well as they are hoping they can find someone, to help lessen that burden, however Freyja's rune will also run out like Heinz.

The only option is for both to transcend and become a legacy to the Macross Universe.

It'll be Heinz and Mikumo. Keith will get to rule his people which he didn't want to do. Freyja will stay as leader of Walkure.

>explained how she found Alto
Different from the movies?
>Ranka
Why the hell was she there