Templarps:

Templarps:

>Muh ebil atheists luv muzlimzz n jooooz

Meanwhile, in reality:

>Christians kiss Muslim feet
>Christians are the largest supporters of Israel
>Christians give up billions of shekels to the kikes every year

Really gets your noggin joggin

Christians are quite pathetic and it pisses me off how the faggots here praise that Jew Anderson who promotes race mixing.

>Really gets your noggin joggin
Yeah, institutions with hierarchical authority can be compromised by one (or maybe three) people in high positions being corrupted/blackmailed. Of course being in a position of high authority tends to be corrupting, and encourage immoral behavior that leaves one open to blackmail. Government, religion, education, science, charity, all perverted to attack what they were supposed to preserve. Welcome to humanity.

Shutup kike, he doesn't "promote" race mixing. You are just mad that he exposes the Jew.

If an interracial couple who attends his services asks him to do the marriage sermon, he's not going to say no because "muh race mixing." Sometimes the stupidity of Sup Forums amazes me.

Are you joking? That Jew says there's no such thing as race, and thinks only Christians who read the KJV will go to heaven, he's a fucking moron. And he does promote race mixing, especially when he marries them.

I would rather the blackest man fuck my daughter than the whitest pagan LARPer or atheist. Kys heathen scum.

My favorite is when they try to prove Jesus was a tough guy and not a cuck by citing that one Bible passage where he flips some tables over. Oooooo watch out lmao. Muhammad was a fucking warlord that beheaded entire jew tribes and conquered vast swaths of land, Moses killed a slavemaster and freed his people, Jesus? Yeah bro he flipped some tables over. Kek

>Tfw I can tell if this is a parody or a real Templarp

Lel. Flipping over a table is what a child throwing a temper tantrum would do.

Did Jesus have the tism anons?

Listen to 30 seconds of this guy speaking, he has a low key nasally gay voice.

Bump

There is no hope for them the only thing we can try to do with Asiatic death cultists is try to subtly shift their religions values from being based on guilt and shame to honor.

Somehow we have to convince them to have an honor based morality rather than a morality based on not offending rabbi Jesus the Jewish dictator of the universe. Somehow we have got to transform their guilt into honor, I don't know how to though.

>143113320
kys, leaf
no (You)'s, all fields

>Christians kiss Muslim feet
>Christians are the largest supporters of Israel
>Christians give up billions of shekels to the kikes every year
All of those really only apply to Catholics. Protestantism or East Orthodoxy are the best choices, the pope is the Antichrist and the Vatican is extremely corrupt.

He's right tho. If you're a white American from the south. It's almost a certainty that you have a recent black ancestors (in the last 300 years).

Im a Protestant STFU OP you're making us all look bad with your athiest bullshit, Christendom is our european heritiage and united the europeans against the barbarian hordes, you fucking neo-nazi larper, you sound like a commie with all this anti-christian bs. More than half the Reich are Devout Christians even Himmler was dedicated Catholic, the purest of the pure. Now I dont want hear any more of this nonsense! not a peep!!

Wrong. Mulattoes just went straight back into the back community. Only 1/16th could pass for white and whites are not going to accidentally breed with coloreds 4 generations in succession.

Mockers!!!! Heathens!!!!! You will all bow before the LIVING GOD!!!! Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that YAHWEH is LORD and Jesus is his only Son and Sinless human ... Satan kneel down like the dog you are!!!!!!

>Himmler was dedicated Catholic
The larping is strong with this one.
Protestants are ones who give money to israel.