Based Trudeau

Is he the greatest political leader of our generation?

>charismatic
>handsome
>brings people together
>fair economic policies
>cares about the environment
>reasonable refugee and immigration policy
>he isn't fucking donald trump

If he's not the best he has to be at least top 5.

Thoughts?

The day of the rake will come sooner then you think.

This is why no one take us seriously you fucking retard.

This

I find it cruelly ironic that Sup Forums is misaligned against him, seeing as how he's one of the finest specimens of straight white male out there today.
Badmouth him, call him a cuck, etc but at the end of the day it's people like Trudeau that are still propping up the positive image of the white man, in an age where white men are being persecuted against (according to Sup Forums anyway). You guys are so caught up in your memes and Jewish Sup Forums tricks/disinfo that you can't see Trudeau is a pillar for the caucasian man and is actually a force for good towards the white nationalist movement. People like Trump strongarm themselves to the top and for what? People dismiss him as just another ignorant white man, resulting in mass riots and further instability and polarization of people in your country.
Oh and I'm Asian. I just thought it should be pointed out if it wasn't obvious already.

Sarcasm too subtle.. Almost believed it.

S A G E
A
G
E

this is why we need to start lynching chinks

Cant wait until they tax my small business at the same rate as personal income, causing my taxes to increse 300% and causing my small business to fold. Fantastic job Trudeau ive been making a living at this for ten yearsyou will bankrupt my business, literally. What a based genius

>this is why we need to start lynching chinks
And your diehard stance against Trudeau is precisely why you will never be successful. As long as you continue attacking a person of your own race, gender and sexual orientation, your movement will be too fractured to do anything.
I can't be THAT much smarter than you. Have some foresight.

>reasonable refugee and immigration policy

Too late. Now go learn Mandarin to better serve your masters.

Canadians, being Tories at heart, crave to serve. Kowtow to Beijing like a good cuck.

He may care about the environment, but he doesn't do anything about it.
I'm just glad he unmuzzled those scientists, but his administration really isn't that different from harper's.

He's only one step ahead of Onigger, and that's just because he's not a nigger. He should be lynched.

Im getting so sick of these fucking politicians, who "care" so much about the environment, then their only solution is to add new taxes, gas taxes, carbon taxes. emissions fees, etc. When has there ever been any evidence of anything actually being done about the climate? They never use the money or have any programs that will actually have a tangible effect on the environment, they just need more money. Fucking thieves. Tax burden in canada is at the 50% mark when you factor in income, property, sales, fuel, taxes plus additional lisencing fees, and user fees paid to the government. Think about that fellow leafs, after all is said and done YOU PAY 50% OF YOUR MONEY TO TAXES

Are these images supposed to tell me something.
Learning from different kinds of people are how you strengthen yourself.

Hitler also fills all of those as well : ) . but Justin Castro is a little shit

is this from when he fought some conservacuck in a boxing match and kicked his ass?

>diversity is our strength, goy

>no electoral reform
>hasn't done anything of substance since he came in
not even a good liberal tbqh
sad that the conservatives fucked up their pick as well