This is France national football team

We lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BSQg9kGoXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what you get for colonizing Africa

You would have to be a mad man to send your kid in a amateur football club, he'll be bullied out by the nogs playing there. Rugby is better anyway

soccer is modern day chattel slavery.

>soccer

That's your problem.

fpbp

>fun
>loud
>gladiatorial
>white

Dare I say, /oursport/?

looks like you need affirmative action for white people

the guy in white who appears to be the only true frenchmen seems like hes about to snap, lmao

Even of the 4 whites one is german, another spanish and another polish.
So the french national team has only 1 single french player.

Their mascot is a chicken? Or is the chicken on jersey a nod to the nogs

Les Français de souche don't watch football anymore.

Koscielny-Polish
Griezman-Spanish(?)
And who is German? Giroud or Lloris?

>Being European
>Saying S O C C E R

Lloris (1) has a catalan surname but he is from Pays Catalan, so southern France.

What does the French public think about this?

This it's Palestino female team, they have never lost a match against the Israel female soccer team.

They don't really think.

Who is the spaniard?

Quelle souche tho?

They feel discomfort and try to deny it's a problem, unless you ask the lower stratas who would tell you straight it's full of nigs
They still watch it though because panem et circenses

Wendyball then?

I assume he believed Lloris was the spaniard due to his catalan surname.

Piłka Nożna

>was a*

You lost because you have Sissoko in your national team kek

AND 21 is Pole unt 7 is Portuguese...

Modern football is a shame, for all the founders of those clubs. But there are still many nationalists around some major clubs - psg boulogne boys

balompié

>nationalists
>support a club pumped with arab oil money alongside a shitload of arab and african supporters
What a fucking joke they are

This.

We usually have full amerindian teams but it's not on purpose, they just play better.

Fucking niggers from left to right.

Great job France, you are officially Africa now.

The best players are white though, a lot of black football players are water carriers who nog around kicking the shit out of the opposition. You will never find a black Lionel Messi.

Pissflapsball

They look French to me?

>When your clubs are so poor that nobody exept east-europeans want to play here

Good.

Griezmann is a mix of Portuguese and German.

I thought he was Spanish because he spent his whole carrier in Real Sociedad and Atletico

Griezmann is of portuguese ancestry.
but yea, this "french" team makes no sense... and it's not only france, england, netherlands, portugal, belgium, etc.. the same.
In the pic,"portuguese" team, you have only 4 native portuguese mainland, 3 guys down and the goalkeeper.

>Hockey

We're coming for the Stanley Cup nigga

pic

So....were not the only mutt nation after all...

what else could you expect from moortugal?

On the pic we can see Ronaldo and 10 random guys

He's quintessentially European. Portuguese mother, German father, born in the middle of nowhere in France, moved to Spain as a kid where he grew up, and now plays for France.

>moors
>iberians
Go open an history book low iq Tyrone.

France needs some affirmative action

11, 18 and 7 are the only ones there who are actually Portuguese.

Does France restrict players to citizens or do they just shop around third world shitholes for athletes?

Is Griezmann Spanish ? I thought he was from Alsace.

Celle qui date de 1500 ans

Well, to be fair, most "Moors" in Al-Andalus were local Iberian converts. I think it was that by the 9th century, only the 10% of the muslim population was actually of Arab or Berber origin.

^'He's quintessentially European. Portuguese mother, German father, born in the middle of nowhere in France, moved to Spain as a kid where he grew up, and now plays for France.'

They grab players from former colonies. We do the same thing. A shit ton of our players come from Guinea, Cape Verde, Angola, Mozambique or Brazil.

It already happened that we naturalised some African from an old colony to play in the team

And your autist king expelled Moriscos because he was Sup Forumstier in his demands for purity.

Our shitty publik skools don't teach that though.

even worse than American football.

Europe will become majority non-white without resistance, just like America. The question is whether Europeans will fight for their survival; the relatively small size of the continent coupled with high population density means Euros will be rubbing shoulders with africans/arabs/muslims more often and more quickly than Americans.

It's disgusting to watch happen.

I never know what people mean by "moor"? Are they talking about European converts to Islam, arabs who were in North Africa (they are not native to there), actual North African natives, part of them or all of them?

Nop, both adrien and anthony lopes are jus sanguinis portuguese.(even if they born in frnce)

You are all kind of darkie, no offense we are darker than you.

German father? Never heard of that. His name sounds Alsacien as fuck.

Burgers don't know the difference between Mudéjar, Morisco, Mozarab, and actual fucking Moors.

Just checked their Wikipedia. Their fathers are Portuguese but their mothers are French.

When I say "actual Portuguese" I'm talking about having two parents who are unequivocally Portuguese. And on that regard we could place some doubts on Ronaldo but whatever.

Oh, well that sucks.

Sorry Senpai but professional sports is cancer anyway.

cuckball

you lost because you wont fight back, that is the ONLY reason.

That's to be expected. Many tourists here from France, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, etc. are darker than me. But some only become pink, yes.

is that the same white guy twice ...with a haircut?? yep, same one.

The only country left in Europe that is still uncucked. Why is that?

>french mo
well, that's european stock like us, so no problem...

Don't fucking remind me

the absolute state of western jewrop

They gained some time with Franco. Degeneracy only started in 1975, 30 yrs later. But they're getting on our level at a fast pace.

All the muslim invaders were called "Moors" because they invaded from the Roman province of Mauretania, because well, it was the shorter route, "Mauretania > Mauro > Mouro > etc.", it was an agglutinating name given by christians to all muslims in Iberia. The modern day nation of Morocco also gives its name to this Roman province, I assume foreigners who don't know the history of Al-Andalus believe that they were Moroccans or something due to this, when the elite was Arab Umayyad with their capital in Damascus and Moroccans were as invaded and opressed as anyone else under the Caliph, it's quite astounding the amount of ignorance over this issue.

Why does Moortugal have so many more mulattos than Spain?

Punished /Leftypol/, a man denied his memes.

Because we actually had sizable colonies in Africa.

The more colonies your country had in Africa, the more blacked your national squad is. The iron law of football.

Wow. That's gotta be the whitest international football team in the world.

Dont know that country moortug... achmed. Britanistain i know and it's always laughable:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BSQg9kGoXM

But we did. We had a huge war. 60 million people died. 500 thousand Americans died fighting on the side of communism.

I didn't know Anson Carter still played. Pic related is the best mixed nig in hockey forever. Subban can get fucked

Later caliphates were Berber though, like the Almohads, but Berbers were just grunts for the Umayyad.

He's not even fully French himself. From left to right, the four white players are Laurent Koscielny (Polish) Hugo Lloris (Spanish) Olivier Giroud (French) and Antoine Griezmann (Alsatian so Frenchish). This is how French the national team is not even considering all of the blacks.

Rugby is for faggs who touch their weewees in the showers and it gives you muscular dismorphy on top of making you look like a fatass, and I've never seen a rugby player with a triple digits IQ.
The patrician choice is either tennis or swimming, don't be a collective sports cuck, rely on yourself and beat the others on your own.

Lloris IS half catacuck half Italian.
Griezman is an Alsace Jew who was born near Macon. Gignac is a gypsy.

England team is like 50% black too.

Our youth teams have like...1 white player maximum so we are heading there too.

I want to know Spain's secret. Completely native and they produce many of the best players in the world.

>rely on yourself
>individual superior to collective
Is the mentality that cucked the west against the hordes of muzzdrones and is why we are losing the fight

>normies look at this and see absolutely no problem

>these are the nations that call brazil the melting pot

The Premier League is shocking now

t. Low iq fatsack rugby fagg player
1vs1 manly duel is superior to circlejerk bro proletariat culture.

calm the fuck down, Sports teams across the globe are nothing more than Kike owned slaves.

#24 is almost assuredly clinically retarded

This is France national football team.
We won.

And Grizman is portuguese

no, this is