Liberals won

Liberals won.

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nfl/photo/2016/10/20/nfl-television-ratings-decline-causes
sportsnaut.com/2017/09/chiefs-patriots-nfl-ratings-decline/
newsday.com/sports/columnists/bob-glauber/why-are-the-nfl-s-ratings-on-the-decline-there-are-a-few-reasons-1.12457663
recode.net/2017/2/4/14508632/nfl-tv-ratings-down-moffettnathanson
breitbart.com/sports/2017/08/16/analysts-expect-nfl-viewership-to-fall-again-this-year/
espn.com/espnradio/play/_/id/17842054
deadspin.com/espn-gets-defensive-about-ratings-drop-743950832
cinemablend.com/television/ESPN-Starting-Have-Real-Ratings-Problems-106477.html
chicago.suntimes.com/sports/espn-addresses-cable-viewership-decline/
youtube.com/watch?v=bfdexjSlNsM
youtube.com/watch?v=1ymxP29R4bI
youtube.com/watch?v=wjLGehpVu8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=D2qATvNsS3I
youtube.com/watch?v=y5nSN4z4oWA
youtube.com/watch?v=iF1aGfQQAVk
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4nmIDPOtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At best jews and niggers won, liberals can only win in the same way trudeau does.

I can't wait for the NFL to just die already.

Niggers have 3 options for success in life because they're too dumb to work real jobs. NFL, NBA and rapper are all they go for, without the NFL glamorizing nigs and bigger behavior, the fallout will be hilarious. How will jamal pay for his 9 children if he can't make millions acting like a subhuman?

Jamal won't you'll have to pick up the bill

Welfare.

fortune.com/2017/09/20/nfl-monday-night-football-tv-ratings-decline/

si.com/nfl/photo/2016/10/20/nfl-television-ratings-decline-causes

sportsnaut.com/2017/09/chiefs-patriots-nfl-ratings-decline/

newsday.com/sports/columnists/bob-glauber/why-are-the-nfl-s-ratings-on-the-decline-there-are-a-few-reasons-1.12457663

recode.net/2017/2/4/14508632/nfl-tv-ratings-down-moffettnathanson

breitbart.com/sports/2017/08/16/analysts-expect-nfl-viewership-to-fall-again-this-year/

espn.com/espnradio/play/_/id/17842054

deadspin.com/espn-gets-defensive-about-ratings-drop-743950832

cinemablend.com/television/ESPN-Starting-Have-Real-Ratings-Problems-106477.html

chicago.suntimes.com/sports/espn-addresses-cable-viewership-decline/

Liberals won a Pyrrhic victory... at best.

think before you post in this thread

Liberals don't win, even when they think they do.

Tom Bradys number one priority is locker room cohesion. If the leader of the team is the only one who doesn't kneel he brings unessasary attention unto himself. Also it's not like he was kneeling for the Kaepernick/BLM cause, it was for "unity" or whatever the fuck NFL corporate was pushing over the weekend. It's meaningless.

Go look at facebooks NFL sponsor ads. Liberals are getting slaughtered. Stop smoking dope hippie shill.

>tom doesn't kneel
>offensive line and backs see he doesn't
>let all blitzes through
>he gets BTFO
>we lose our one ally in the NFL

Oh well, I'd be paying for his kids after he goes bankrupt spending 40 million dollars in 8 years anyway.

Plus I'm sick of watching young white girls gush their panties over these ultra rich bad boy athletes. Let's end this shit and move on to more civilized sports like soccer.

triggered

>1 post by this id
>thinks libs won by kneeling before Trump
Sage on all fields.

Soccer is actually kind of faggy. and when I say "kind of" I actually mean "very". Let's stick with hockey

Lel.

Come home white man.

Reality has a liberal bias.

This. Players consider the NFL a fraternal organization, similar to how law enforcement views themselves. If you act out against the grain, or possibly worse, stand idle while your compatriots are unified, you'll catch backlash. Compare the general perception of Kaepernick's initial faggotry to now, when even guys like Villanueva have to immediately explain their actions as though they've done something wrong.

kys faggot.

>nobody seeing the Super Bowl patch

A true Sup Forums gem

>tfw I miss Sup Forums
>no bro culture
>no power ranks
>not even a janny thread
>no WSHH
>no ass threads
>no real nigga hours

all you have to do is SHOP President Trump into all the pictures. They are kneeing down to him.

liberals dont give a shit about football. They destroyed an american tradition and will have moved on in a matter of days to the next hip thing

They're in the process of destroying professional football by somehow brute-forcing "muh racism" into the equation just like they just got done doing with historical monuments. I wonder what the next target is...

The more players kneel, the more the liberals lose in the long game.
They are fighting with their main force against decoys and celebrating like they won the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfdexjSlNsM

youtube.com/watch?v=1ymxP29R4bI

youtube.com/watch?v=wjLGehpVu8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=D2qATvNsS3I

youtube.com/watch?v=y5nSN4z4oWA

youtube.com/watch?v=iF1aGfQQAVk

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4nmIDPOtQ

yeah (((reddit))) really tore Sup Forums to shreds... too bad outlelz never die

Niggers didn't win shit. In the past, their advancements were lead by people with actual intellect. BLM has no leadership, let alone intellectuals. In this free market, majority of people are not buying what they are selling with the criminal underclass their communities make up a majority of and they have to speak up about. Maybe if they didn't have athletes who skipped college leading their movement taking a kneel or laying in the middle of intersections like submissive dogs they wouldn't be in such shambles.

it is called football
hand egg nigger

>1 post by this ID

since everyone seems to fall for this shit... pick related

>offensive line doesn't do their job
>gets fired/traded/benched