Why is this shit in almost every food product in America?

Why is this shit in almost every food product in America?
To make food more addicting so customers buy it more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYf3n5QkpC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fructolysis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23493540
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3751294/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679479/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3522469/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's cheap.
youtube.com/watch?v=pYf3n5QkpC0

Fructose actually has a lower glycemic index than sucrose does, so technically it is not as bad for your pancreas as sucrose is.

Don't be a worthless glutton that eats all day and sits around doing nothing, and you can practically eat anything.

It's cheap and government subsidised. Americans love their corn.

what is it? looks yummy

BECAUSE IT'S SUBSIDIZED

it's pure cancer

Because we have high tariffs on sugar imports so regular sugar is very expensive. On the other hand, we subsidize corn production, so corn syrup is very cheap.

The Food Jew gets you addicted to shit food.
Then you have to go to the Health Care Jew

This

> Cheap
> Cheap, literal shit food, requires it to even be edible
> Customers are dumb and don't care or notice it

that blonde haired fella is cute

Corn farming was supsidized to absurd amounts to make sure entire states didn't find themselves with sudden peaks of unemployment. And they had to find something to do with all the corn they produced.

Corn subsidies.

>ignores the fact that fructose is intended to be digested with fiber to slow the metabolization
>ignores that when metabolized too fast it spikes insulin resulting in leptin being blocked
>ignores how fructose is metabolized differently than glucose
>Hispanic intellectual
This is why people are less satiated when they consume hfcs compared to sucrose, and this is also why fatty non-alcoholic liver disease is a more common problem

Fructose is almost as bad, since it can't be used by the cells, it is converted 100% to fat in the liver. Fructose is just sweet fat.

He's irish.

t. fat americuck making excuses for weighing 300 lbs.

You're all fat as shit because you graze like fucking cows all day and sit on your asses doing nothing.

Eat to live, don't live to eat, americuck.

If you are an inactive piece of gluttonous shit that does not burn any energy at all during the day, then yes it turns to fat.

Fuck off with all this fear mongering shit. Literally everything can kill you.
I can get lung cancer and never smoke in my life.
Unless you have shit genetics moderation is fine. Your not going to die because you drink a coke every now and then.
Balanced diet and exercise is all you need to stay alive longer. Let nature take its course on the fat fucks.

>Why is this shit in almost every food product in America?

It is sugar and water. Why does this terrify you?

No, it is converter directly into fat without giving you the sugar high, that's the problem.

You're actually fucking retarded.
>hurr it's just thermal physics
I guarantee that if you eat 2000cal of fructose then go exercise you'll use all of your stored cards and eventually begin to catabolize your muscle mass as fuel.
Fructose is a shit tier fuel source no matter how active you are. That's why every fucking athlete ever carbo loads on glucose.
Simply put fructose offers zero energy because it just turns to fat in your liver creating a situation where you're carry fat and your cells are starved for energy.
And the catabolizing of muscle mass is why all the lard ass ham planets are severely atrophied.
Holy fuck you're stupid. I hope you get liver disease.

sugar is healthier than HFCS

t. someone who has never taken a university biochem class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fructolysis

The last time I argue with some Untermensch.

Do you lack reading comprehension? I fucking acknowledged that fat fucks are fat from their diet.
Oh what's in that fridge? Fucking hfcs and fructose. You dense fuck.

Jihadi flag, fucking larpers...

Triggered

>I have no response
You mulatto spics are the worst. I look forward to the day when your shit hole island will be swallowed by the sea.

Is there any evidence it’s worse than cane sugar

Americans will tolerate getting ass raped by corporations and the system. It's why there is no regulation over things like internet or mobile phone carriers and they pay like $150 a month for 20/5 internet and a 2g 1gb capped phone plan (here I get 150/50 mbps internet and 4g 2gb plan for equiv of 30 usd). It's why they have the highest prison population and pay a shitload in taxes but don't even have public health care, pensions or mandatory holiday allowance.

Instead Americans bicker over useless things like black people and transvestites. They are truly a shortsighted and retarded people.

It's evidence that the rest of what you are eating is shit if it's in there.

delete this

wtf i thought i was eating maple this whole time. thats what i get for buying products with niggers on them

Government corn subsidies. That's the real reason. Why buy sugar when this shit is practically corporate gibs.

Because Americans are fucking addicted to sugar and this is the cheapest shit around.

Don't pretend you're not a bunch of fucking spics and niggers too, Jamal.

You're just fatter and lazier than we are.

this is true, and it's why the most conservative/reactionary parts of the country (american south, most of the midwest) are economically destitute. learned helplessness basically. fuck them though, it's fun to watch their communities deteriorate from our superior yankee cities.

thats why you should read contents of everything you eat. You would find there is corn syrup in almost everything

flights are dumb expensive too

>They are truly a shortsighted and retarded people.

with an insanely over funded out of control military behemoth attached.

> good luck, world

corn production is heavily subsidized by the federal government so products that are corn based are inherently cheap as fuck.

Since then, a broad scientific consensus has emerged that there are no metabolic or endocrine response differences between HFCS and sucrose related to obesity or any other adverse health outcome. This equivalence is not surprising given that both of these sugars contain approximately equal amounts of fructose and glucose, contain the same number of calories, possess the same level of sweetness, and are absorbed identically through the gastrointestinal tract. Research comparing pure fructose with pure glucose, although interesting from a scientific point of view, has limited application to human nutrition given that neither is consumed to an appreciable degree in isolation in the human diet. Whether there is a link between fructose, HFCS, or sucrose and increased risk of heart disease, metabolic syndrome, or fatty infiltration of the liver or muscle remains in dispute with different studies using different methodologies arriving at different conclusions. Further randomized clinical trials are needed to resolve many of these issues. The purpose of this review is to summarize current knowledge about the metabolism, endocrine responses, and potential health effects of sucrose, HFCS, and fructose.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23493540

(((They))) say fat is bad and makes you fat, yet sugar is ok. That's why OP.

You DID select a photo that was counter to your own argument.

/thread

There's no fucking conspiracy going, it's just cheaper.
If you don't want it (and there's really no reason why, if you're ok with regular sugar) buy some better quality food.

OR COOK IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY NIGGER

additional reading:
The emerging role of dietary fructose in obesity and cognitive decline - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3751294/

Lack of evidence for high fructose corn syrup as the cause of the obesity epidemic -
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679479/

High-fructose corn syrup causes characteristics of obesity in rats: increased body weight, body fat and triglyceride levels - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3522469/

Don't eat McDonalds. That put some weird shit in it that fucks with you.

According to your retarded theories anyone who puts on a single pound would never ever be able to lose it, which is clearly NOT THE CASE.

If you don't eat enough other calories the body WILL consume fat, regardless of wether it came from butter, oil or metabolized fructose.

If you only ate fructose you'd go catabolic simply because you can't synthesize proteins.

Some days I walk around my country and I realize that we could take over the world if we could just ban Coca Cola.

HFCS is only part of the problem. The sugar jew extends far beyond it.

This.

>pancreas
It doesn't exist.

From a purely subjective view, it does not taste as good and is of lower quality. In the general sense, lower quality food equals lower quality nutrition. I tend to ignore a lot of "nutritional advice" and follow my own preferences. People that live the easy life and like to loaf all day do not do well with a diet like this but more active people often do well with it. I literally take a moment, clear my thoughts, and judge what my body needs. If you find that you are constantly selecting Coke and Cheetos then this will probably not be a good system for you.

Losing weight != losing fat
The best way to lose fat is to first gain muscle to increase your metabolism, and then go into a slight caloric deficit to where you'll lose the fat before the muscle.
Steep caloric deficits will catabolize your muscle mass. This is why meme diets are shit for people who aren't excessively obese, and the obese lose tons of fat fast because they already have no muscle to lose.

"In the United States, a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey is a registered importer of coca leaf. The company manufactures pure cocaine for medical use and also produces a cocaine-free extract of the coca leaf, which is used as a flavoring ingredient in Coca-Cola."

fpbp

If regular cane sugar was as cheap as it, it would be the one getting used in everything & causing all these health problems. Acting like it's some bogeyman while "natural" sugar isn't is absurd.

I watched the transformation of one of the major maple syrups over the years. IIRC the concentration dropped from 100% to 25%, then finally settled at 5%. I cannot stand the fake garbage. If you were raised on maple then you would probably be the same way.

The usa is the country with most blacks in the americas.

I don't give a shit if my sugar comes from corn or beets, but why the fuck do they put this shit in food that's not supposed to have sugar in it to begin with? it's in bread and goddamn hot dogs.

>t. never went to medschool

Avoid this by doing Keto. You first get the minimum amount of protein and then you add in enough fat to burn and to not feel hungry. Try for about 20g of carbs from veggies not counting fiber. Muscle mass will go up with working out and body fat is burned.

Weird, there is none of it in the chicken breast, rice and spinach I had for dinner last night.

STOP EATING GARBAGE AND COOK FOR YOURSELVES MANCHILDREN

>he doesn't know

wrong

like i give a fuck what they put in my food as long as it tastes good. where's the cuck that's gonna pay for my surgery fucking faggots, i'm living the NEET life and give no shits

I cook my own food from mostly raw grains, nuts, legumes, beans and veggies so i don't worry about this crap.

THAT YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS, AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN. But with corn syrup in it.

6 months agoi wanted to loose some weight so i started eating only 400-800 calories a day. i didnt change my diet at all(fastfood/cookiesnshit) i just ate less. lost 35 pounds(6'1" 165lbs now). its your fault fattass

why is this even an issue? just don't eat it if you don't like it. it's insane talk like this that got tobacco taxed to high hell.

>but i just want to eat hotdogs on white bread. those things shouldn't have corn syrup
eating hotdogs is not a "right". make your own damn hotdogs or shutup. they're still unhealthy anyway.

appropriately rated

Keto is pretty trash tier to build muscle with because it is rather low in protein (20% of calories IIRC), and because simply put it's harder to get hypertrophy when you're ketogenic because you like proper fuel to work out. ATP gets exhausted after roughly 3 reps of moderate intensity, so every rep after that is increasingly harder.
Don't get me wrong, keto is great for cutting or normal people dieting, but it's like building muscle with a handicap.

Congrats you probably lost 10lbs of muscle in the process, twink.

I'm ok with that, it's hypocritical but at least no one dies.

I'm sick of it!!!!!!! I'M SICK OF IT!!!
>BECOME SICK OF IT... become sick of it!!!!!I'm sick of it!!!!!!! I'M SICK OF IT!!!
>BECOME
>BECOME SICK OF of it!!!!!I'm sick of it!!!!!!!
>BECOME SICK OF IT... become sick of it!!!!!

i think its to do with subsidies and other shit

We grow a shitload of it.

>Congrats you probably lost 10lbs of muscle in the process, twink.
first of all its "trophy husband" but close enough. i just look a little cut now but didnt work out. as far as muscle,who cares. i dont even work anymore nigger ive broken through the matrix

I have a 4g 5gb plan for $30, but I had to do some digging to get it.

Why would I study a girl education?

This may have been done for a movie or something, but what a poor taste costume.

I really miss when grade B was cheaper because of all the idiots thinking the light stuff was the best.
It's easier to find now at least though.

>mfw no contract 4G Unlimited for $45

My coverage gets a bit spotty when traveling from state to state, but I don't move around much anyways.

You must be an underage faggot who fell for the "sugar is bad meme" being spread around by all the keto niggers.