END OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IMMINENT

Can't wait. Tatars, bashkirs and kalmyks are not getting an inch of European Russian soil though - they can start packing their bags to reservation in Buryatia, Mongolia or Kazakhstan. Nor the Russians nationalist will give an access to Baykal to independent Buryatia or more than 1/5 of Sakha to Yakuts

Usa will collapse faster.

Big if true

More like Russia gonna get back its rightful clay imminent.

More like Mueller is about to get fired imminent.

Nah, this shit will hold together until SKREPI turns into dust.
>pic

we will see new democratic countries in north caucasus before 2027

>Kalingrad, Mińsk
>russia rightful clay

Would only work with apartheid/genocide reinstalled. Russian nationalism is very anti-christians so you can stop larping at Russian expense

Build the wall, ban non-Eurooeans from entering Russia, enjoy shitskins killing each other

PROFIT
The first one is truly Prussian and all of Belarus is ethnically Russian basically. Why would a Prole want more clay? To have a space where to house Jews, wash lipka tatar horses or give refugee to persecuted gypsies?

Russia is European and Asian.

Jesus christ look at the slant eyes on this one. They look like coin slots. You can probably swipe your card through them

I demand independency for the Komi Republic!

In your sick commie dreams, but in reality you are only relevant as burned alive subhumans LMAO. The second of may in Odessa was the last time Commieshits got any publicity in Russia, Ukraine or Belarus

Source that Finningger.

Imposibru

I demand Estonian SSR!

Why what's going on? I like Russia, they are fun.

will russia survive post putin?

>To have a space where to house Jews, wash lipka tatar horses or give refugee to persecuted gypsies
mind of homo sovieticus is always a mystery for me. i dont have any idea what you talking about.
YOU are the one owned by jews here.
We laugh here that weast is cucked, but your country is on a whole new level of bluepill

Heт, хyйня флaг.

It'll be a shame, all those Russian girls fleeing their Homeland into the US, I feel bad, I may let few of them stay in my house, on my bed...

Russia is rightful polish clay

>mind of homo sovieticus is always a mystery for me. i dont have any idea what you talking about.
History of Poland, cwel. You gave a homeland to jews, gave refuge to gypsies killed by Germans and Hungarians, imported lipka tatars. All facts.
>one owned by jews here.
mfw polish subhuman actually thinks that Jews run shit.

Your president is married to a fucking Jew. Your minister of defense is a fucking tatar. Russia will be homogenous after the inevitable uprising, but Poland won't be able to pull off any sort of cleansing without begging Russia to guarantee a protection from "forces of democracy" in case of invasion

Putin claims he thinks 100 years ahead.

proofs?

Keep it down Netanjahu or Vladimir will hear you.

>America is burning
>I'm behind sandbags at the Trump Presidential Library
>Mortars raining down around me
>Have just enough power on my phone to check Sup Forums one last time
>A Finn is panicking as Russia invades them
>I get the last laugh as Antifa overruns my position.

That colour is off. Authentic EestiSSR flags are a deeper red.

t. Guy who has authentic SSR flags in his collection.

At least Hungary gets its rightful name back.

Nationalistic Russia (or even modern one) will not invade Finland ever. Nationalistic Russia will guarantee Finland a protection from America, when Finland starts ethnically cleansing itself.

>russians live in Virumaa for 50 years
>MUH RUSSIAN CLAY

So will 5/11/17 actually happen?

What's happening?

It already happenec

LOTS of space for refugees

Thank god. A nation of drunktards with a prison gay ass sex must end. Now.

>prison gay ass sex
Cult. Prison gay ass sex cult.

Lake Peipus needs to be diverted into Narva and flood the city walls. Ida-Viru maakond must be part of a Sweep & Clear operation by Kaitsevägi to remove all Russians.

I call it Operatsioon Sibul Hooaeg.

Who's going to make season 3 of Masha and the Bear?

BWAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH! If it didn't collapse during sold out Gorbachev and Rotschild Yeltsin then I highly doubt anything will happen now especially since new generation adapted living post communism.

thanks for the laugh

stfu

What's this?

Source: you guys are fucking losers

not gonna happen, we have stockholm syndrome now

I dream of an Independent Karelia

Whay is a prison cult in russia you ask? Or what is gay ass sex?

Same goes for Norway and Swedecucks?

What about when we get sharialaw? Will you please liberate us?

>Karelia

*Karjala.

lol they all look malnourished andshort

and each one of them will fuck you and your friends up anytime anywhere... how's that diabete working out for your health?

don't swing that way, i guess they will just have to fuck each other

Underrated.

Also, I'm guessing these slave bitches only do well in packs like niggers and mudslides.

That's a weird map of Southern France. When did Catalonia rename itself to Dagestan?

yes you are probably right

go Aragon instead of Catalonia t b h. Go all the way

america isnt a threat to finland, russia is

>here come the meme flags

They are literally kids(who probably do gay sex). And also lies, because anyone could beat up a kid or a drunktard with aids. Other situation is they are like niggers like to gang up on a lonely person on an isolated street, AND you can't have a gun in russia, that's the other deal.

the former

>Scandinavia as one
>Ukraine not part of Russia
>that Hungarian enclave
>Yugoslavia
>Turkish Cyprus
>no Switzerland
>Gibralter

they look familiar...

With a paintball gun.... Okay.

I am surprised few people know about a nation-wide prison cult(mostly amongst ethnic russians). Russians have literallybeen a nation of prisoners for past century(gulags, kulaks, nkvd etc etc) and instead of resisting repressions russians learned to justify their pathetic situations making a huge honor out of being an inmate(instead of resisting the corrupt government, and it was corrupt because millions and millionsof people can not become criminals at a single day). And of course the GAY SEX, when arguing with russian you will always notice that he somehow will talk about putting a man penis in a man ass(by any means, even a slight hint, but it will be there). And it's not only in words but in actions too, sadly.

typical russian

>one-line one-post
>no source, evidence, logic, argument, context, or anything that could be fairly called a legitimate original post

Karelia*
We're speaking English now, and refer to things with their English names, or should I call you Yhdysvallat instead of America?

Or Vinland or Skrælingjord??

American subhumans most likely will invade any country that starts cleaning up based on race. Russia after the nationalist takeover won't
>cult(mostly amongst ethnic russians)
Georgians and Chechnyans are ethnic Russians now? Wow
Russian nationalists like their Norwegian and Swedish cousins so it's a given. NMR is deeply tied to Russian comrades

How about none of those you fucking junglenigger

There won't be nationalist takeover, because there will be no nation left

>Georgians and Chechnyans
>pic
nice

GHENGIS'D

Fuck off kike diaspora

The guy's family is from Altay, he also had a grandparent from one of the Baltic countries. (For the mentally retarded: he's not russian)

Do these fags even know that this symbol stood for the establishment in the Weimar Replublic?

U can call me what u want, bb.

She is a slut, sadly.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are still millions of whites in Russia and you should be just as concerned for them as you might be for white South Africans.