Reminder that the Nazis never truly went away, they integrated themselves into south american society and the USA...

Reminder that the Nazis never truly went away, they integrated themselves into south american society and the USA. Reminder that Hitler did not die in Berlin 1945, the soviet skull fragments belonged to a woman. Hitler died of old age somewhere in Argentina.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2012/feb/09/us-military-marines-nazi-ss-flag-photo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Hitler died somewhere in Argentina.
I can think of no better punishment.....

other than living in Argentina ofcourse

Delouse yourself.

Why do people seem to take solice in the fact that hitler died in exile, a failure.

And touch the Goyim?!
That's what the help is for!

I'd rather be in that beautiful country than in that fenced and walled desert shithole you you're in right now.

I'd rather be on vacation-land too but I have work to do tomorrow

>jews
>working
Don't make me laugh

Rare flag has spoken.

NAZIS ARE EVERYWHERE

not a whole lot of desert tbqh. at least not in the north

Yes it looks just fucking dandy..

Fuck off JIDF Hitler died a martyr.....defiant to the end

Right.... and the lizard people secretly control the world because we're SO important to a highly advance race of interstellar beings.

Because he died with some beautiful Argentinian girl's lips around his schnitzel and not from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in some dirty bunker?

Nah, Hitler died in Berlin
His corpse was actually blown up by Waffen SS tank commander Georg Diers after attempts to destroy it with gasoline failed

punishment.. for what? for trying to get read of you useless pice of shit wasted DNA? He was a hero, fucking pice of shit kike.

>piece of shit wasted DNA
>t. gypsy that he tried to get rid of as well

shhh.....
No need to ruin it for him

the ameri fag implies im a gypsie, dont breath, with any breath you take your neurons die.

not that your dead brain cells would make a difference but you know, i gotta try

>argentina

they went to antarctica/hollow earth mate

while i do believe they went to antarctica/hollow earth i believe that quote is fake. its allegedly said during the nürenberg trials, but i couldnt find any reliable source on it

Dude, that's not a reference to Nazi's SS. It's a reference to Sniper Scout. The soldiers depicted had no clue what the SS even was; they just liked the font. Look this shit up before you post stupid crap. Unless you're shitposting on purpose, then Praise Kek!

kys namefagging homo

Where he lived was paradise and I travelled there with some extremely bright Serranoists who'd been there a few times.

Fat useless faggot go smoke cocks in the duty hut.

You're a moron.

theguardian.com/world/2012/feb/09/us-military-marines-nazi-ss-flag-photo

ITS AN SS FLAG FAGGOT