We're going to war aren't we

We're going to war aren't we.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your guns boys, time to become men.

Awww shiet iz habbedin now boyos.

nope. its a joke played by the fat cats to make people afraid of war with north korea

Ow many bongs i'that?

It says test right there.

I caught it while listening to talk radio. It cut into the ads that were playing. That's the first time that has even happened usually when they test this thing they dedicate a block of airtime to it and make it clear it is a test. Spoopy.

these tests happen all the time

underage plebs get out reeee

tomorrow is the one that isn't a test

Code Black

Lord Cheeto preparing to tweet people directly onto their cellphones.

Just got this at 11:20 its said its a test from FEMA. I dont know man my heart beat fast for a moment. Plus im in washington

We get a test every first sunday of the month at noon. Everytime I jump from my chair, scream 'DE MOFFEN KOMEN' and hide under my desk. It's really starting to wear on my coworkers and I'm probably gonna be fired soon

false flag

Code We Wuz Kangz

>in spanish
kek

Le kek

I went full retard, I meant monday

they dont frequently do everywhere at the same exact time though they happen weekly but not nationwide seems interesting this was on satellite and cable

please go back brownskin

>Be watching CNN
>Fake news
>Trump tweet appears on screen in unison calling them fags

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING SOON.

MUELLER IS GETTING FIRED TOMORROW.

TICK TOCK

anyone know how big a war has to be in order to draft people?

Kek

I'm in rural VT btw

no one cares

Styx?

Humans are no different from money. Just like Monetary supply has to match GDP, so Human capital needs to be maintained.

There is a grisly calculus that measures the Birth rate, the number of working, the elderly, the unemployed, the migrants to create and maintain a growing consumer market.

Riddle me this. What happens when their is an Idle army of 5 million prime age men who refuse to be consumers?

Herbert Marcuse (((cultural Marxist)))

>A new standard of living, adapted to the pacification of exist- ence, also presupposes reduction in the future population. It is understandable, even reasonable, that industrial civilization con- siders legitimate the slaughter of millions of people in war, and the daily sacrifices of all those who have no adequate care and protection, but discovers its moral and religious scruples if it is the question of avoiding the production of more life in a society which is still geared to the planned annihilation of life in the National Interest, and to the unplanned deprivation of life on behalf of private interests. These moral scruples are understand- able and reasonable because such a society needs an ever- increasing number of customers and supporters; the constantly regenerated excess capacity must be managed.

All you white males exhibiting defensive apathy are going to the meat Grindr. Capitalism cares only about produces and consumers.

harsh

Faggot

move the fuck up america

Im legal citizen im different than other brown skins

I love EAS.

Anchor baby or naturalized? Who did you vote for? Why is your television in Spanish? I get real pissed when I gotta hit 1 for English from those call robots.

Naturlized my mom followed the rules and as a family were civilized unlike illegals. I was teaching my self to speak english while i got bored my parents got busy. The spanish on tv? Its a second language for other cititzens who don't know spanish. I didn't take a picture in time

If actual war there won't be time to draft and train people.

Can't wait to kill the nu-male reds in this country.

We often do, but an EAS test is not a sign of anything, they do it all the time.

You are clinically retarded or lived under an actual rock with a pretend radio and pretend tv growing up.

Damn boy, why you so upset though?

IF double, war in 4 days! Otherwise nothing's gonna happen!

WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3

You think your desk will save you from De Moffen?

What are you talking about breh? This EAS test literally interrupted an ad that was playing, and it ended in the middle of another, the tone also started playing immediately instead of nothing people it was a test, it was clearly different from the usual local monthly test.

F

>retard lives in some shitty part of america that constanty plays eas tests every fucking day 3 times or more on tv and radio

ive seen 1-3 the last 20 years here in chicago

Can't wait to watch americans die

You're a white male, so you don't get to become a man.

I always keep lots of disorganised items on my desk. De mof will be busy with sorting and Ordnung while I wait for backup

If I get 2 it starts within the month. Thats when I'll start saving up resources.

It's not even the frequency of the tests. This eas test was totally different from the regularly scheduled monthly ones. That retard can't read.

AMERIGA YES.
Fall for the trap!
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

They just want all people to fear the war. Scared people are easier to manipulate