THE RUSSIA HOAX IS CRUMBLING. MUELLER FIRING IS IMMENENT

youtu.be/wdYoOtSBilY

At the Roger Stone hearing Democrats let slip that Comey and the FBI did get the DNC servers. Trey Gowdy had no idea about this. DEMS FUCKED UP.

There was a hearing yesterday about the constitutionality of 2 proposed bills that would limit the President's power in removing Mueller. They know it's coming.

Sen Chuck Grassley: "The FBI Used A Gag Order On Every Witness And Every FBI Agent So They Wouldn't Talk After The Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Which Has Never Been Done Before They Also Refuse To Give Us Any Records On James Comey Or Hillary Clinton"

TICK TOCK

Other urls found in this thread:

wearechange.org/who-wikipedia-fbi-deletes-7th-floor-group/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Alert_System#National_tests
youtube.com/watch?v=IGtSh3qiCXQ
dailycaller.com/2017/09/26/awan-funneling-massive-data-off-congressional-server-dems-claim-its-childs-homework/?utm_medium=email
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

wearechange.org/who-wikipedia-fbi-deletes-7th-floor-group/

Sure thing faggot.

Brennan knows who killed Steph

My best bet is tomorrow Mueller will get fired. Monday the games will begin.

NUREMBERG 2.0 COMING SOON.

If Mueller does get fired, you know Trump has a few cards to play if they fight back.

Trump called the Russia hoax, "one of the great hoaxes"

I wonder what other hoaxes he's talking about

Grassley is going to be the one to blow this narrative up. He's like a fucking bloodhound man, and he's sniffing in all the right places.

Do you guys think that the EAS emergency broadcast test tomorrow is cover for arrests and the firing of Mueller?

How? It only lasts a few minutes at most.

I wish, but there are many such hoaxes he could be referring to.

Digits and dotr by December

No. It's for an hour.

my bad the EAS test is for today.

I mean. He didn't mention Jews in his holocaust speech.

Trey Gowdy received money from companies implicated in the the fake news Russian psyop campaign

...Crumbling? It never stood sturdy to begin with.

Bump

Where are you getting that information? I can't find it anywhere.

>Democrats let slip that Comey and the FBI did get the DNC servers

They didn't "let it slip". It's just Sen Schiff lying and making shit up. The FBI never got the server.

What are you on about here, nigga? Do 'splain.

Never mind I guess you're right it's fairly long at thirty minutes

>>A third National EAS Test is scheduled for September 27, 2017 at 2:20 pm EDT (11:20 am PDT) until 2:50 pm EDT (11:50 am PDT) with the National Periodic Test (NPT) event code.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Alert_System#National_tests

Huh. I never knew that had nationwide EAS tests.

These can be fun if you like spoopy:
youtube.com/watch?v=IGtSh3qiCXQ

Never believing Schiff is a pretty solid tactic.

Congress needs to use its power to jail those held in contempt. They've pussied out on this for decades.

Wheres the dust on the lander?

I don't understand the campaign against gowdy. It's been going on for a while now and it's really vague and subtle.

i fucking love stone

His tweet to podesta yesterday was awesome.

yes, this is exactly why i love him. he doesn't give a fuck and he knows just how bad things really are. also love his sunglass and hat choices

pic very much related

>Two Minutes to MAGA
Neat detail.

acting isn't difficult. Gary Oldman just makes it LOOK difficult.

I love this movie but pedos make sure that if you tell people that they just assume its because of the creepy little girl subplot

Great example of baseless character assassination, see Jeff sessions and every other person who is dangerous to leftists and upholds the rule of law

Bump. Mueller will never leave or be fired, the only way out is to explode the DNC with their own weapon.

Bump

Yes, in both cases it amounts to "he has not yet accomplished everything, therefore he must be incompetant or complicit."

Fuck Steve Bannon.

Bannon is a communist too. He's going to prison.

I love shills, they make the best self-identification.

Are you calling me a shill?

I'm the OP you fucking retard.

>Posting a picture he hasn't even read

>"Fuck Steve Bannon, ... he's a Communist."
Yeah, a shill said this.

Your pic related says the exact opposite of your statement. Unless you're a mouth-breathing horseshoe theorist.

>Bannon is a communist too

Nah. He is just tired of the one party agenda system, as we all are.

You guys are such faggots it's unbelievable. I'm so tired of you paid retards sitting on this board shilling for your ZOG overlords. Either you're jews or you're actively working to destroy the United States. Steve said himself he wants a bolshevik revolution. STOP LYING.

I love this one. Time delay remote control, perfectly in frame, of course.

BANNON IS A ZIONIST PUPPET. ZOG IS THE UNIPARTY YOU RETARD.

If you can't destroy the righteous, it's best to slander them until someone else destroys them for you.

You're going to prison too faggot.

>BANNON IS A ZIONIST PUPPET

Then why would he want to destroy their greatest machination?

Out of the loop. Where can I go for the full story

>Someone had to plunge his hands into the FILTH so ours could stay clean
>Yet hands looks pretty filty ta me, chief
>Get this hothead outta here!

Is that supposed to be scary?

Prison is an upgrade to how I live right now.

The internet will break from outrage if he fires Mueller. It might be the greatest day of my life

Ah, yes, the CTR confusion over different types of anti-Semitism. Normal among shills. In American top-level politics, unquestioning support for Zionism is non-negotiable. Literally everyone understands this which is exactly why the shills demand the impossible.

Jesus Christ you are the worst shill I've ever seen or just on a serious level of special needs. It's literally written right here what Bannon said about Leninism.

It's laying the groundwork for a smear campaign against him once sessions is out as AG. gowdy wants the job and as you can surmise the shitters in Congress are terrified of him.

Unreal.
>YFW the Clinton arrest is caught on live TV.

>Roger Stone
nice source

>pirate meme flag.
You faggots make it too obvious. What's the point of shilling anymore? You can't stop the inevitable.

>Wake me up when september ends
Monday is October 2nd

Bumpo

I was pretty sure he didnt want the job though? He expressed that when asked before Sessions got it, no?

bump

>I was pretty sure he didnt want the job though?

His country honestly NEEDS him to have that job.

I think he has trouble coming to terms with that.

So either Mueller is ourguy or has getting fired.

Win win.

lol nice try you shill faggot.

>also love his sunglass and hat choices
one of my fav's

Maybe Trump didn't fire Mueller instantly because he knew he could fire him whenever and its a good smokescreen for Jeff Sessions' investigation.

Jeff Sessions only recused himself from the RUSSIA investigation (which is irrelevant) not the leaking, spying, unmasking, clinton investigation.

Google tub girl.

She will tell you all that you need to know.

Is this supposed to be legitimate footage from themoon??

Yeah, but no one is going to strong arm him into it. If he doesn't want it, he doesn't want it

It's supposed to be, yes. But it's obvious that shit is on strings.

The fbi was given the equivalent of copies of the servers as soon they were requested.

this

lemonparty.com is another good source

Are we about to see the biggest coverup scandal in US history and possibly the world?

idc, I just want the FBI to not be a dirty pile of political shit.

Awans are only taking homework. Sleep. dailycaller.com/2017/09/26/awan-funneling-massive-data-off-congressional-server-dems-claim-its-childs-homework/?utm_medium=email

MSM is now stuck in a narrative loop.(Russia, racist, impeachment & resistance/divide and conquer) This is leading to fatigue for those the MSM & viewers.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

China had more involvement with the 2016 election then Russia & Israel. DNC has been working with China for years now.

I totally disagree with you that the Democrat on the House Investigation Committee told a bold faced lie and told it on record to all his fellow Committe members.

Trey Gowdy was shocked to learn the FBI has the DNC server..

This bold faced lie could be easily proven yet you subscribe to the Committee member not only lying but lying to deceive the whole Committee?

Quite frankly I vehemently disagree that a lie of this magnitude and which will be easily revealed as a lie if it is a lie was done.

The ZOG needs to be destroyed.

user 5. You're not welcome in this thread. Please fuck off.

To add....it is BOMBSHELL NEWS that the FBI has the DNC server....

Bro I told you in that other thread.

You can't do it without rooting out the cause behind it first. Literally, you can't, because of how the system is set up. It's too entangled.

Get your popcorn ready. Schiff is a cunt. Probably a leaker too.