" Eleven men arrested on terror charges in neo-Nazi investigation "

" Eleven men arrested on terror charges in neo-Nazi investigation "

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/27/eleven-men-arrested-on-terror-charges-neo-nazi-investigation-national-action

This.?

>arrested for wrongthink

I hate this country and long for its destruction. America should bring the Revolution here and free us from ourselves.

I live in Texas and routinely train with a militia. I would love to help. I really would. I feel very sorry for my European brothers.

>really
Are you on telegram bro?

>I live in Texas and routinely train with members of alphabet agencies
fixed

>NA gets prescribed
>Hezbollah doesn't

The best part is all the stuff NA got prescribed for is stuff that Hezbollah do all the time.

Are these guys actually against jews though or just musims?

>ywn own a gun of not be arrested for saying "nigger"

Why even live? I wish I was some kind of shitskin so I could move to the US, moving there as a FUCKING WHITE MALE is close to impossible.

Fine but we're renaming Big Ben to Big Ben Franklin.

Move to South Africa, then flee 3 days later.

Mate you can rename the whole country to "America's Cum-Rag" for all I care. Just SAVE US!

Elven men are literally the worst

image related looks like a /pol meetup. all i see is bong flags ladding each other. arrests are unwarranted imho.

>even a fucking TURK thinks this kind of heavy-handed policing is unwarranted

A. Literal. Turk.

Can't get my head around this shit. 70 years ago, people who wanted to destroy UK were Nazis. Now YOU'RE a Nazi if you want to stop people from destroying UK.

>The best part is all the stuff NA got prescribed for is stuff that Hezbollah do all the time.
so why cannot they just convert to islam?

It's ridiculous, NA were harmless LARPers, the only thing any of them was convicted of was tweeting swastikas at a kike MP. They also had one of my favourite chants - "Nazi scum! On your streets!" Pic unrelated.

>banning guns will make us safe, they said

I visited uk many times man and i can safely say i was whiter then most of the population if it makes any difference for you. And im talking about the times when immigration was not an issue as it is today.
Regardless,
You were unable to comprehend my previous sarcastic post.
I still wouldn't want people arrested unless they cause physical harm to people or property.
But dressing up in that attire and carrying those paraphernalia in anywhere in this world will get you arrested. No need to act suprized about this. The political spectrum of the world is as is.

That's insane 5 of them are white and you know it's black people that have stabbed them.

>5 of them are white

Abdul doesnt count m8

>It's ridiculous, NA were harmless LARPers,

How much of a retard do you have to be to believe this?

They used to come on Sup Forums spamming the image of their organisation asking people to sign up.

It was obviously being run by the security forces to attract potential right wing terrorists.

It worked brilliantly by the looks of it. You had to be a low IQ retard to fall for it.

>go back to your country you and we don't want on you
This is what it says in Arabic

You have to go back, Bald Bull.

>slogans in Arabic
Finally

They cant save themselves, how are they gonna save you?

>Mikko Vehvilainen
a Finn?