Should fat people like boogie2988 receive access to quality healthcare with no additional fees?

Should fat people like boogie2988 receive access to quality healthcare with no additional fees?

More should have been done to prevent it in the first place.

should be a program they are forced to do to prove they actually want to get healthier instead of clogging the system, then sure.

I'm a fat fuck at like 230 pounds. I was 300 at my highest and lost 70 pounds just by calorie counting and walking. I still ate fast food. I have some sympathy because im still at 230, but I just took my first dosage of phentermine and I'm on cloud nine right now. I just raped bitches in playerunknown's battleground and I'm happier than I've been in a long time. About to go to the gym in fact.

Boogie should be prescribed phentermine and get off of his ass. anything is possible and I'm about to lose all this fat and get 10/10 bitches.

No. Healthcare paid for by the government should have rules regarding what they pay out for, excluding things that one brought upon himself, such as obesity, smoking-caused lung cancer, injuries sustained while drunk driving, Etc.
Also, e shouldn't have state healthcare, just less regulations of healthcare providers and insurers.

*Blocks your path*

Time to pay up, skinny MotherFuckers.

they should be sent to rehab facilities that make them workout 24/7 like on the biggest loser

Why do you guys focus on this irrelevant blob of organic matter?

not so fast!

god damnit

Boogie did try really hard to lose weight.

Doesn't make any sense. They'll be paying 'additional fees' no matter what because their increased health risks and complications requires more treatment.

shit aye

I want to kill this fucking shameless degenerate.

Should people who get in car crashes every month pay more for car insurance?

:)

*blocks*

Not so fast, you've got bills to pay.

PAY

Last I heard, the fat cunt was sitting on $700K, so he can either pay his own way, or stop stuffing his pasty face with burgers.

We need a fat tax. We also need a health and fitness program that is mandatory.

If they pay for it, sure

There's a reason Japan has a fat tax

You could also just snort speed or crystal meth, it's way cheaper and you'll lose weight a lot faster

Not unless he's helping the country in some way.

As long as we can bully them without repercussions. Healthcare is not the problem, anti-bullying is.

In the < 1950s prior it wasn't necessary for anything to be done. People were just sensible.

No. Let his fat ass pay for it like the rest of us.

I spent 27 bucks for 28 pills. doubt it famalam.

he aint blocking shit, that white nigger is literally in a corner. but at least he can stand.

Daily reminder that fat people, smokers, and etc. are actually subsidising the healthcare costs of the healthy.

Fatties and smokers will die early, using the healthcare system that they have paid for only for a few short years as their rapid decline kills them. Healthy people get old, and then spend twenty or thirty years circling the drain. This is a fact, and has been established again and again by studies into the rising costs of healthcare.

So if anything healthy people should be paying additional tax - but now that it's you on the hook and not someone else suddenly you're not so interested in everyone contributing their "fair share" anymore, right?

Fucking hypocrites.

FOR

this desu
once lost 7 kgs in just a few nights

no. if they can afford all that food. then they should pay more for healtcare.

oh wait he gets his food provided by link and gets free healthcare because hes (((disabled)))

Boogie2988 isn't fucking dead yet is he?

I have a friend who is obese and is usually pretty realistic about it. He hates listening to fat people complain about why or how they're fat and make excuses when its obvious why someone is fat, especially that fat. The only deviation out of him is this fucking boogie guy. For some reason whenever I bring up this disgusting gob and the meme about "Trump wants to take away my health care!!" superimposed on a picture of him guzzling mountain dew and doritos my friend says "ehh leave boogie alone, he's tried to lose weight..."

Fucking insufferable. I hope this fucker loses a shitload of weight with his lapband surgery, then gains it all back, plus 100 pounds, has a heart attack and drops fucking dead.

>guys i eat 100 USD worth of food a day please pay for my health care

Oh that's not expensive at all, you might even pay more here in the Netherlands due to the amount of "own risk" (basically you have to pay a certain amount out of your own pocket if you're white and only if the costs exceed that amount, the insurance will cover it)

I've never weighed the difference, but I can imagine I lost several kilograms too, during that one time I decided it'd be fun to order crystal meth from darknet and stayed awake for like 4 days without eating

He's still right tho, statistics prove that.

This is true. In Australia, smokers pay $11b is taxes but only cost medicare $300 million

Fat-tax now

His feet gotta hurt like a mofo, I'm about 300 and I feel crippled after a day at work.

>Should fat people like boogie2988 receive access to quality healthcare with no additional fees?

nope.

stipid question.

ofc not.

> I'm about 300

What the fuck user, start counting calories

*blocks arteries*

WHY DOESNT HE DIE ALREADY

No, fatties should pay more. No one put a gun to his head and made him eat until failure every meal.

It depends on why they're fat. If it's because they have a fucked up back or something and they can't work out, then I would say yes. If they're fat just because they're fat then no. Then again even if your back is fucked up you should still practice portion control.

I hate the obese but by far my greatest complaint is how many of them seem to think that size equates to strength. I weigh 170 and I can guarantee that this mobile mayonnaise man would get up in my face like he could do something. Laws are the only thing keeping these wretches out of a mass grave.

OBESITY SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

No. Coming from a fat fuck, all fat fucks deserve death.

Boogie is literally /ourguy/, he's fine

>It depends on why they're fat
There is only one reason people are fat you AIDS goblin, it's because they can't stop shoveling processed food into their gullets.

godspeed user. go keto for legit weight loss. lift weights. when you can run without wrecking your joints start jogging instead of walking.

Why not ask his wife's friend for payment?

boogie contributes to society and in general is a decent dude so yes. other fatties no.

Nice

Has he posted progress besides, "Back in the ER because i feel weird"?

That lardass probably costs the american taxpayers 250,000 dollars a year

Good goy, we need more government regulations to keep the masses in check!!

I would actually expand on fat people having to pay more for healthcare. They shouldn't pay at all because they shouldn't receive healthcare period. If you are a fat fuck, you don't deserve to live. If you want healthcare, lose weight yourself.

t. A fat guy.

He should have the right to a free government funded gun, that he can use to blow his fatass brains out.

MY

Unfit people (weaklings) should be shot on sight. I don't care if you are desirable or not, you are weak and the weak shall die. This world shall be only for strong people, not some beta pussy nerds.