Mike Isaacson is your friend. He loves you

infowars.com/kill-cops-kill-all-white-people-kill-the-straights-professor-has-still-not-been-fired/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atCw2ePXltg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kill all white people born before the 1962
This sounds like something that would significantly improve the situation of the right wing

So like a world of gay black people and no cops?

But they have this in africa already don't they?

Why does he still have a Job? If his college doesn't can him then what does that say about them?

Fuck this jewraffe cuck.

I spoke to the department head, who's now standing in as the teacher for my ECON class. He says the dude is pending investigation and will most likely be fired.

Someone needs to start fucking with his employers. They obviously condone his words and actions else he would have been gone a long time ago. They are institutionally racist.

Good! Too bad Ashley Shakleford hasn't gotten the same treatment

have you not realised colleges are run by jews and push this liberal bullshit?

LOL! This is the best 1 ive seen. I love this place. Someone should make a 1v1 neck off between this cunt and that basketball american chris bosh. Bosh might be able to beat him in a neck off.

>Whoah, hey goys.

The faggot should start with himself.

How is this fagot not in jail?

He really stuck his neck out

>liberal
This isn't liberal, it's not even progressive, the guy is a communist.

He's an adjunct, i.e. contract labor. He'll sit on the sidelines until his contract is up (my guess early Dec.) then not be renewed.
That way he's fuct with absolutely no legal recourse...

You might like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=atCw2ePXltg

FPBP

> Be Mike Isaacson
> Claim to hate Nazis
> Want to commit genocide

This. Jewish college administrators have no loyalty for adjuncts who let their masks slip, they will simply not renew his contract and toss him to the wind. Why risk him countersuing the school for wrongful dismissal when they can easily and quietly get rid of him.

>boomercaust
>left wing is run almost entirely by boomers in the US and Europe
wew

giraffeboy couldn't even kill his own stool user
>dats raysist

We've been over this

Anybody have the meme of him coming out of the couch?