Humor thread

extra point for nigger webmd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pure Pottery.

Sorry I only have Spastikas

Whoops. Forgot to rename it to 1.21 niggawatts.

Don't even know what this one is. Hopefully it's good.

lel

That's my last. Hopefully someone takes over.

THE ULTIMATE NIGGER WEBM

now I understand. I really didnt want to buy any new crap today. fuck you poster.

Ass! Bag
Drug fuck.

Read the OP's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Fuck off tripfag. Nobody cares who you are.

i read it that way anyway

gold

Why would you go and touch a powerline?

Probably after telling your grade 2 science teacher that science ain't gonna help you

we wuz kangz

>dat shirt
WE WUZ DANSAZ

get fucking lost Frankfurter

insert Rocky theme

go away frank

more of this lmao

>screenshotting you're own joke

Lame.

speaking of juice

it was probably deleted in 0.2 seconds, besides that he set "it" up for a perfect oneliner

1.21 Jiggerwatts in Burgertalk

RULES OF NATURE

I don't get it

any follow up to this?

why they have no dicks

this shouldn't be that funny

it's an edit of an anti-white artist's picture in white he depicts black people slaughtering whites titled "Victory". Someone on Sup Forums inverted the colours and this edit was made from that

I just learned blacks taught us all we know. More rage inducing than funny. Just taken from my feed.

>The panicked couple then started banging and pulling on the door without success as the child continued to spin inside the machine, according to surveillance video posted on YouTube.

>Out of options, the man urgently ran to the back of the laundromat to get the attention of a worker, who rushed to the scene and unplugged the washer. When the door finally unlatched, the worker pulled the child out of the machine.

>Despite being trapped for more than a minute, the child managed to escape the machine with only minor bruising, according to Real Talk NY.

>not sbasdigas

Cable thieves.

i forgot to mention this same artist commissioned a piece that was right under the Eiffel tower

I'll dance to this.

poor kid, might have been better off dead with parents that fucking stupid

Does he really have buckteeth?

what the fuck

>That's my last.
that's good news. webmposters should be used in inhuman experiments.

better with sound, but very funny
youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI

>wtf why use a picture of him without his shirt that shows his surgery scar

Oh ZA...what have you become...

So long gay bowser!

The nigger malfunctioned.

underrated

I'm confused. Where the fascists protecting anarchists from anarchists or what

I think "Redneck Revolt" is a group of commies who live in Houston who think living in Houston qualifies you as a redneck.

Is he ok?

>jershawn

Anarchists and communist have some sort of mix up alliance or some confuse the two. These people are really not intelligent, fundamentally they are failures them selves and seek to use their numbers to take from those that have by force to give to themselves.

>being this new
This has been posted for weeks.

checked and literally what the fuck did i just read

Half my family are linemen. I feel sorry for the poor SOB who had to get his crispy fried ass down

wtf is that pic?

>sheeeiiiit

aborigine laughing

I find no joy in fellow human's demise.

This is more annoying than funny, fucking SJW cunts