Re:Zero

What's going on here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bewbs, of course. They may even be better than Elsa's bewbs.

Why is Subaru so stupid?

Those boobs are wasted on Subaru, he already decided on Emilia.

OH PLEASE DONT LET ME DIE

READY FOR YOUR TOUCH

Smug snug.

Is this new best girl? I think it is

>Sup Forums supposely hates NTRshit
>Re zero is full of NTR/cuckolding faggotry
>Sup Forums likes Re zero somehow

What's with all the marriages, does she keep killing her husband?

>Sup Forums is a hivemind

>NTR manga thread up right now
>Sup Forums praises it
>falling for the newfag traps
How new

noclip

I don't know what you think NTR but this isn't it

It's obvious her chest is cold.

I don't follow kinks but isn't "NTR" cuckolding?

we haven't even seen a romantic relationship in the show yet, how is anything we've seen NTR?

It's called asserting dominance as new undisputed best girl

There is no NTR in this

When the hell does Petra become a butler?

>butler
She becomes a maid of Roswaal Mansion by the end of Arc 3 or so

So how exactly are the candidates chosen? Bloodline or what?

>re:zero is NTR

Filthy secondary asks a question: how did Reinhardt know that Feldt was candidate? Does this insignia glow or something when in hand of potential queen?

he realised they needed glorious flat girl in the lineup for balance

What does Pack do in Arc 4 before dissapearing forever?

Is it translated?

OC doughnut steel...

What about people who can't read runes good enough?

Feed yourselves

If answer to my question is further than anime currently is, then i don't want any spoilers.

But that spoon is empty.

The internet's extremely liberal* definition of NTR/cuckoldry claims yet another victim. It's really tiresome when words lose meaning. They're the very essence of how we communicate with each other intelligently, so every time meaning is blurred I feel like we are collectively losing something intrinsically valuable as a community built on the exchange of ideas. Anybody else feel that way?

*in the sense of loose, not leaning toward a particular political alignment. Normally I'd feel this clarification is unnecessary, but Sup Forums shit has leaked to every board in increasing amounts in the last few years, so I really can't be sure.

Those are called tiddies user they feel like bags of wet sand

It's not translated you dumb faggot.

So how is Al's reveal gonna be made now? And how much from each speech is going to be cut?

This has always bothered me about Sup Forums. Even when moot got friendzoned everybody claimed he was cuckolded. He was fine with us calling him luggage lad because he accepted being friendzoned. It just loses it's meaning.

Holy shit new episode was sick wicked. Saw the felt nomination coming as soon as I read the word "five". Either way, all of those nominees are better than Trump or Clinton.
What do you guys think of the plot so far? what do you speculate for the future?

Words always lose their meaning on Sup Forums you new autistic cucked neckbearded shilling casualized pleb-tier viral redditor who frequents gaiaonline.

I'm sorry user, but re:zero threads are full of spoilers so you can't really get a discussion going before someone starts telling what will actually happen, if you want a proper discussion I recommend going on a different site

>Either way, all of those nominees are better than Trump or Clinton
Why the fuck would you even say that

Thanks user I think your special too. I'm glad we are friends.

Are you joking? There's loads of genuine discussion in these threads. Are you even reading them you fucking moron?

I paid no attention to this anime. Last week I saw Rem and Ram. Marathoned it all in a day. I sat aside $200 bucks to buy rem figures when I see some I like.

I do, I go to one of these threads everyday for the past 3 months by now, but in the end the spoilerfags will come in
What people actually discuss is future events that haven't really happened yet in the source and are speculating on what is to come

Then read the manga. It's translated far enough in to answer the question.

This. It's impossible to talk about theories from an animeonly perspective because a LN fag will always swoop in and just tell you whether you're wrong or not.

Sadly it's not even LN/WN fags.
It's people who read a set of spoilers most of the time.

>Rem

fucking top taste mayne.

Heresy! Elsa may be worst girl, but she's also by far the sexiest.

this user is a patrician

NTR = Cheating
Cuckolding = Giving your spouse willingly to another person who will please them as you watch

Bloodline, yes. Also somekind of prophecy since Felt is choosen. Might be wrong since im not a LNfag

>Elsa
>worst girl
I don't believe you.

The exposition in this episode was particularly terrible.

They didn't even try to hide the fact that they were talking just for the sake of the viewer.

YUKARIN

>worst girl
>not Emilia

True, but it's good for the pacing. I personally couldn't be fucked with the specifics of all this shit being artfully explained. Rather just get it out of the way with some hamhand.

Felt > Priscilla > Crusch > Anastasia > Emilia

She's only teasing anyway. He's too old and not cute enough for her tastes.

>too old
isn't he like 16/17

She's literally a psychopath who disembowels people for fun. That makes her worst girl. She has literally no redeeming traits other than being sexy.

Emilia a cute though, but Rem is catching up rapidly.

Why do you think Al hate Ram?

Rem should stop getting in the way of Emilia and Subaru's doki doki love.

She's the clown's cocksleeve and personal attendant. You don't need more of a reason to hate her.

I like how Roswaal doesn't really talk but mostly sings.

Hope Puck threatening people gets animated.

Its a given unless they skip the whole half-elf racism segment which i sincerely doubt

I hope not. And I hope they speed up but leave most of the speeches intact.

Rem's new soft demeanour makes me feel some kind of way

>read LN
>read manga
>lose all interest in the anime
Everytime.

Some of it just didn't have to be done at all though.

Like the entire part during the ending credits. They skipped the ending song for nothing basically.

Yes. I like all the girls and all but I want SubaruxEmilia and that's final.

Final final final

> a very cute girl he likes begs him to stay put
>he promises he would
>was full of bs and still goes
> instead of explaining himself he just stares at her like a retard

Anything that happens to him from now one is all his fault

>buying figures

What a faggot

normie

this

>gotta make the plot move forward

I fucking hate idiotic authors who have absolutely no idea how to move the plot of their stories further and have to go down the "MC is being a retard" route.

It's a bit jarring since his previous meeting with Priscilla could have been used as an opportunity to rope him into the plot instead of just introducing a couple of characters.

Why was that faggot doing that? Was he rubbing his junk on the back of his head? What's wrong with him?

Emilia did say that Subaru should explain himself later.

To be fair being a retard is a big part of Subaru's character

Considering how he evolved after the 2nd arc you would have expected him to take a more rational approach on how to progress through the plot.

This user here also has a very good point. Especially considering when Emilia asked him how they met, instead of just saying that "oh I helped her get away from some thieves" he has to go and be a fucking retard.

To me it looks like the author has no idea what he wants Subaru to be like and would rather just pander to the kiddies.

Getting real tired of Subaru's assburger and ADHD. Holy fuck can't someone heal his autism in magical land?

Subaru doesn't know where his save point is, but still suspects that Emilia is in grave danger, and also knows that she doesn't look out for herself as well as she thinks she does. It makes sense to me that he'd try and find out about what's going on in the elections.

I'd go so far as to say he did the right thing (more or less), and the only problem I have is how simply contrived his running into Priscilla was.

>watching anime with unfinished source material
Why would anyone do this?

>you would have expected him to take a more rational approach on how to progress through the plot.
Such as?

Based on his previous knowledge of how shit works, the best approach is to gain as much information as possible as quickly as possible to increase the chance of success in this next try after he dies. Why should he care if it pisses her off, he assumes he is going to die anyway and she won't remember any of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

exactly

What does this conversation have to do with Ferris?

What is her appeal over Rem or even Beatrice? Two autists together would not go over well, at least one person in the relationship has to be competent and semi-capable of doing shit without fucking up.

Why does Sup Forums love NTR anime like this one?

>he pisses her off to the point where he doesn't want to do anything with him anymore
>he dies a few days later
>respawns the day after he pissed her off so much that she doesn't want to do anything with him anymore.

Because she's a half-elf. I love half-elves, and they have the best chemistry.

And, she the cutest of them all.

That's only because he was so braindead just staring at her and not being able to say shit.

If you hate elves so much go back to /tg/.

Is Rem aware that the catboy is a male?