this is your frog tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
youtube.com/watch?v=-fEkFtmIRU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I specifically asked for one Alien Queen

i'm gonna FUCK the frog

i'm gonna HUG the frog

I want to makeout with Asui and feel her slimy tongue wriggle down my throat while we lock lips.

silly amphibianposter

I'd prefer alien too.

I've grown tired of humans, not even frog humans would make my dick stiff, I need something OUT OF THIS WORLD

Is this the frog we're dissecting for science class?

>More lewd Frog posting than Ochako.
Well I never thought this would happen.

I just watched the first episode. When does it get good? When does frog girl show up? Why are people so obsessed with her?

[X] - Sniff Frog

she's the latest meme girl

I want to make tadpoles with that frog.

It's her face.

froggy
feet

>latest
she's been popular for almost two fucking years

Her voice makes dicks diamond.

Why is she pouring acid on her breasts

Well it's time to get my camera and make some memes that will have janitors killing themselves.

Her tongue is unsettling

>face
not quite, it's her tongue.

If there's a hole in her tongue that means it can be fucked.

She just went up 10 points.

>What I read
>Boku no Hero

>What I expect
>Gravity girl is mai waifu

>What I got
>Frog girl is mai waifu
Is frog girl THE Waifu of the Season All Season?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

>When does it get good?
Three episode rule, friend. If you don't like it after three episodes, you're free to drop it. It doesn't radically change in tone or style.

>When does frog girl show up?
Around episode 4 or 5, I think.

>Why are people so obsessed with her?
She's cute and has a pretty unique face (mostly the shape of her mouth). She also has the dankest memes. That's pretty much it.

>Three episode rule, friend. If you don't like it after three episodes, you're free to drop it. It doesn't radically change in tone or style.

There are quite a few exceptions to this rule.

What would I need a frog for?

That is true, but I do not believe BnHA is one of them. At least, not as far as the anime is concerned. I can't say anything about the manga.

For sure, she's been popular before. I think what user meant is that she might go the way of Umaru or Chaika judging by how generals about her are popping up.

Now, animefags know about her. Das it mane. Sayonara, froggers.

Anime casuals are now warming up to her bandwagon and calling those who call them out on it as hipsters. We should expect as much of summer. Anime-only fags are truly the worst. You can't reason with them.

So many fetishes this show made me realize I never knew I had

kek laughed heartily

DELETE THIS

I'm not sure I get this meme

Feels too tryhard

I know what you mean

I love this frog.

If everyone dropped Bebop after 3 episodes, that shit would have been a fucking goner...

Alternatively, I'm on the fence on the old Berserk anime...anyone who knew nothing of the manga would go into serious "the fuck" mode on the second episode... possibly in a good way, I still haven't decided yet after all these years.

Also the first three episodes of Toradora established everything about the show, yet still goddamn boring.

3 episode rule is really tricky.

Is that monkey throat-fucking a duck?

That's why it's not a real rule. It's so shitty and subjective you can't even apply the Pirates of the Caribbean "guideline" meme to it.

Toradora sucks balls, it's the same cookie cutter bullshit school life BS that's not even inventive and zero fan service to jack off to, not worth the watch.

I envy Mineta's power.

あんたがかっこおい

I couldn't explain why I liked Toradora. It isn't like its a favorite or anything. There is almost nowhere you can go to escape anime cookies.

I'll let this faggot try to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fEkFtmIRU0

I'll pass

>tryhard
It's the same shit as the bananacancer.

Did you ever think it was funny?

But it's not even a real romance story, it's a "help me get this person to date me, oh we both failed I guess we'll be together then".
Taiga didn't even really warm up to him she just stopped being a super cunt 100% of the time and went being one 50% of the time.

I guess tryhard is the wrong word. I meant lazy.

Laziest shitposting possible.

Just look at the shit he gets away with

That's why I liked it. Because that's how it works sometimes.

Also the failure was established from the start.

But I'll give this one to you since you aren't wrong either and I acknowledge that.

They love each other but grow to realize it through their friendship. There is no settling.

Anime end is fucking dumb though. LN is much better.

It's okay to like things that are actually bad, I unironically like Deadman Wonderland and that's really bad

I just wish he was less of a pansy

Throat fucking a frog, actually.

I don't remember frogs being so busty

The fuck? Even since the early chapters, even earlier than her USJ scenes, Tsuyu was posted exponentially more often than Ochako.

Ochako is nice, but ultimately completely generic and predictable (oh, so she is the love interest? Who would have thought?)

Oh shit waddup

>That plump tummy and thighs.
>Those big tits.
Chubby Momo is best Momo.

Character dedicated threads and image dumps go to

NO!

Congratulations, this is the biggest cancer i saw today.

What do they feel like?

does she twitch if you put salt on her?

Yes.

She orgasms

Now that I think about it, what's with frogs and shitty memes?

Hohoohohohoho
I wonder if semen makes her twitch

Best frog coming through.

Wrong

Guys

I need more

>this is your X tonight
>BnHA
Shit meme, shit fanbase

When a manga or LN gets an anime it becomes shit automatically

>Superhero show with a superhero school setting
>Drop show before MC even gets his powers, let alone enrolls

BnHA was shit from the beginning. The early threads were nothing but I WANNA FUGG DAT FROG and BAAAASED DEKU xDD

You're right, snek is best.

How about all frog girls being best?

Wasn't she supposed to be best girl? I read the author suddenly thought she would be too wild for our MC to handle and he kinda left her in the backgroud.

there's a difference between being popular and spammed constantly like she's umarun 2.0

Besides Mittens von Spandex that show was pretty shit

Except they didn't just end up together. They were falling for each other for like episode 8 or something. It was a friendship turned romance played really well.

Just a friendly reminder that frogs don't have boobs, they must be venom sacks.