Would you let a boy plant his flag?

Would you let a boy plant his flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Clq7x9sqaDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ride a best.

this kid needs some gains

I would plant my flag in him yes.

Oh my god I love this lewd fuckpuppy so god damn much.

How do boys use their flags?

they are not homo

>not homo
cute.

I dropped this during the middle. Did he survived?

No idea, I dropped it halfway through the second cour. I just wanna taste his salty, sinewy body.

>fujoshits now like gundam
Fuck you okada, we don't need this cancer.

Unless he was part of a major bloodbath in Edmonton, he survived for at least up until the last two episodes.

>fujoshits now
>like gundam
>now like gundam
>fujoshits

Where have you been these last decades? Gundam has always had sizable fujoshi fans, not to mention the female fans in general. And isn't Gundam the franchise with all the pretty boys crossdressing and the gay violin playing scene? Jesus user are you a new fag?

youtube.com/watch?v=Clq7x9sqaDE

I hate that blonde faggot

>now

>replying
God dammit. You're already half-wrong. You better have also reported.

I have never seen this much blatant gay art of gundam before, of course there was some but IBO kicked it up a few notches. Fujoshits liked SEED but it was never like this, this is a new crowd.

My first experience with fujoshi was with Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing was one of the premier fujoshi outlets in the 90s, easily. The sheer amount of fanfic they produced was incredible.

So did you miss the existence of Wing and 00 or something

I didn't miss it, I was only 6 years old in 1995. The only fujoshits back then were kids from grade school.

Fujoshi were drawing gay Saint Seiya pictures before you were even born, kid

I'm 27 years old faggot. And Gundam has never been this gay.

Except when 00 was a thing, which also was much more popular than IBO

I h-hate you too.

Ride is the cutest iron blooded shota

Honestly, I could never choose. They are all 10/10. Those two, this angel and that qt scarboi from Akihibro's crew.

What do you mean "boys"?

This denial is intense, user. You weren't around for a lot of things, does that mean they didn't happen? You have to remember pixiv didn't exist back then too, so everyone who wanted to share their fanart had to host it themselves or use some shitty freebie host.

Other anons are right, 00 and Wing had a massive fujo following. 00 thanks to Tieria and Lockon and Wing because of all the shipping potential in general. Honestly they both put IBO to shame, I still remember Sup Forums getting trolled by pic related way more than the fanart of blond faggot.

I want to fuck a football boy.

>still claiming to know what the fuck he's talking about

I want to footfuck a ballboy.

I want to fuckboy a football

I want to fuck this footboy's balls.

... boys?

Are strong in numbers.

>metaphor for Yoichi's orgasms

Yoichi a best.

I would rather plant my flag in him instead.

>you will never be his sleeping buddy and keep his cock clean while he leaks out all night long.
Should've been me who Lacus killed.

But he's a boy, not the ground. I'm confused.

I want him to Ride my Mass if you know what I'm saying.

Oh, you mean like driving him around in your car and taking him to get some ice cream?

>ice cream

Yeah, I'll give him some kind of cream alright.

>what is Wing and 00

Have you seen the promotional art for Wing?

I bet Ride has a lot of Mass if you know what I mean.

People really need to learn to take care of their shota gardens.