RIP right-wing populism

RIP right-wing populism
2016 - late 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-abtruennige-frauke-petry-und-marcus-pretzell-planen-bundesweite-csu-a-1170235.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's your German flag?

Why isn't Israel and Myanmar on the list?

We get the govt we deserve.

we all do.

there's a chart that shows 44% of french youth aged 18-25 voted for Le Pen
once b*omers die out in france it's gonna be 14 88 there from then on

you know ukip isn't elected right? The only thing leaving EU will accomplish for UK is that they will now have even more paki immigrants instead of europeans

>Implying the country won't be 25% m*slim by then

memer version

sweden will never happen

German elections were a success. AfD cucked every single coalition except for one. The old parties had historically bad results and will die because of this election. Voters shift towards opposing parties and civil uprising is basically inevitable at this point.

The Austrian one was the presidentiel election which matters very little. The Legislative one is coming up relatively soon and that one will actually matter.

you got it wrong

nigel farage didnt win shit. there was a non binding referendum and farage fucked off as soon as it was done

Fuck off reddit

I thought it was still a win for France even though we didn't get the person we wanted in

RIP controlled opposition PRcucks

honestly, the AfD results were a huge win.. they got 2% more than they polled at. you have to understand that European political systems are designed to shut down real opposition.. so 13% is a huge win.

next year, our nationalist party will get 25%+ and probably be the biggest party.

We got this Thierry Baudet's FVD (1 year old) party elected into parliament with 2/150 seats, polling 8-9 right now. Has a good potential to take over from Wilders when he quits politics

Not part of the West.

Anyway, the important thing is that some prominent Western countries managed to opt out. The leftists needed the whole West marching in lockstep together, so there was no counterexample to their disastrous policies.

As the UK and USA prosper while the EU drowns in migrants and corrupt "diverse" bureaucracy, the population of the EU will have to face up to the reality of what they've allowed to happen to themselves.

i would say maccron might flip a face over and be right wing sort of i know he wants some muslim shit banned, and immigration to go down.

no one expected the AfD to win the parlament. The plan was from the beginning to get a high percentage in the parlament, and they got the result that was expected

And again: the president in Austria is absolutly irrelevant. The important election is on 15th October.

>Geerts Wilders
>Loss
He gained 9 seats and his main opponent lost 30. What are you talking about?

>AfD
>Loss
They went from 0 to 90+ seats in Parliament too. European elections aren't like yours.

>MOOM I POSTE IT AGAIN

The afd percentage was a win in most people's eyes so you're a fucking retard, nice try though

I'm not sure sure, SD is currently being rocked by a severe scandal

wait for Italy this spring lol

>13% is a win

The mentality of losers

they all had huge gains in the last elections
and anyone who ever believed afd could be first place in germoney doesn't understand how cucked this nation and it's people are

>44%
Anything less than 51 might as well be 0, it just means the all other parties coalition against them will include that many more radical leftists.

To be fair Wilders is either very incompetent or controlled opposition. He only went to a few debates and before the election he was polling pretty well. If he had tried his best he could've won, 2016 was his big chance with the 2015 refugee tsunami. I don't see him becoming Prime Minister, Thierry Baudet has a higher chance.

it's so dead, that is why you post and repost this shit

do you really think he will win
when is your election btw?

proof of anglo supremacy

but to be fair,right wing nationalism has rose in all them countries,austria was a near miss,and austria has been lefty since ww2 for obvious reasons but in the last election it was that close that they had to do a re election

le penn soaked up 30 odd percent of the vote

afd made big gains and so did geert

i wonder how it will play out in sweden?

matters not...BRITAIN LIVES AND MARCHES ON!

OP never said anything about the west

September 2018, they're not going to win, but they'll end up at around 20-25%

They're always in "scandals", it's something a woman claims one person did 4 years ago. Doubt it will affect the election.

If it's the image you are referring to, then the west is democracy.
Which Israel is.

They are gonna get 25-30% and the cuckservatives and Christians are gonna kiss their ass to rule beside them.

I didn't say it's a win per say, i said it was more than expected

SD will be largest party in next election. AfD is third largest party. Austrian presidential election won't matter when FPO enters coalition with OVP or SPO.

>Nobody cared about austria, farage doesn't care about anyone except trump in that image
>geert and petry both in parliamentary systems where its impossible to get 50%+, increased their seat share massively
>FN made it to second round for the second time in 20 years

i'm not sure this really proves what you're trying to prove but "populism" isn't a thing and nothing unites the people in your image except for their hatred of cucks like you

Look at the top of OP's image, you clown.

>If it's the image you are referring to, then the west is democracy.
Oh, bullshit. The West is the West.

Look at this list of countries: the UK, the USA, Austria, Toothpaste, France, Germany, and Sweden. That's Western Europe, the British Isles, and the parts of the British Empire that were populated with colonists rather than built around the indigenous population: the West.

Israel is part of the Middle East, not the West. It's founded in Middle Eastern culture, not Western Civilization. Those who live there who came from the West rejected it and its values, and in fact that's how they had been culturally distinct and incompatible in the first place: by rejecting the West and its values. It's good that you found a place to live apart, because your concern for "your people" just goes to show that you're not part of *our* people. Hopefully the rest of you living among us will also go to live with you.

Israel is not in the club. Democracy is not the highest value of the West. It's a means to an end, and its limitations are becoming increasingly obvious. Fads of governance come and go, the West persists.

Our fates are separate, and the founding of Israel has made that clearer than ever. If Jews can have a country for themselves, then Judaism is a national identity and other peoples can reasonably exclude Jews from their countries in favor of their own entirely loyal members.

>Geography represents the term West

Fucking leaf

Spoedig

You think that's what I said? It's culture!

Israel is not part of the fucking West. You people have always claimed to be exiles from Judea, and now you've gone and conquered that territory and gone to live there. How do you claim to be part of the West?

Oh right, by being "democratic". Like the West didn't exist until the modern fashion for democracy. Like Japan is part of the West.

You are not in the club, and when we take our countries back, you're going to have to sink or swim on your own. We're not going to send you economic aid and weapons, or be lenient with you when you get caught stealing our secrets or murdering our citizens. You are not one of us.

>Polacuck
AfD will rise, the fourth reich will begin and you will get your ass invaded again.

no they won't

the red green block lead by S will win because all the voters that SD gains are the ones that leave M, the only party that even considered working together with SD

>diet germany, just one nazi, not enough nastsoc
>colgate
>macron isnt crypto right wing
>AfD lost

oh i am laffin

The Fourth Reich is the EU under Merkel and ethnic Germans are going to be ethnically cleansed this time.

The only reason of Germany existence is to secure life of jewish people.

Congrats America on reviving Nazism you ended that hydra now its rearing its head once again

Uk should be question mark not check mark

canada australia uk nz and aus are all fingers on the same hand user dont act like you are nothing to do with the yanks

I wouldn't cross out Germany, AfD seized 1/6 of the German Parliament and they're out there to stir shit right where Europeans react most.

My sense as an autist outsider is that the whole construction started to drift and there will be a lot of discussion. Germany and France might "flip red" any time, which means electoral college of Europe flips red.

America, while elected Trump, a TV guy rather, hasn't yet elect as much Trumpists to the Congress.

Of course it is a 1 post by this ID thread.
How many times a day will this shit be posted?

Also Le Pen lost because othe parties joined forces, Wilders and AFD did great when compared to the past, they got many seats which is an improvemnt. You can't uncuck a country in few years you dumb bot.

It's a diversion thread but whatever i had to reply. Also SAGE

>Germany not a win

From non-party to third biggest?

I don't know desu, all those right wing parties in Europe went from obscurity to 2nd or 3rd largest in the span on 5 years. Give it some more time.

So why AfD is winning? daily reminder.
Merkel Garbage is coming down.

> Culture represents the west

Fucking motherfucking leaflet

>7.8
wasn't it 12. something

it was, but Frauke left the AfD and others alredy start following splitting up the party. They wanna create a new party wich should be a german-wide CSU

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-abtruennige-frauke-petry-und-marcus-pretzell-planen-bundesweite-csu-a-1170235.html