Do nips still use infrared or is this an anime thing?

Do nips still use infrared or is this an anime thing?

>nip had infra since flip phones where a thing
> all phones except apple still have them,but people are to retarded to use it in the westernworld

Didnt bluetooth and NFC kill it off?

>not flip phones

Japan is ded
Korea wins

My Note 3 has infrared which is great for controlling almost anything these days.

WAIT! IS THAT A CELLPHONE!?

and a boy

I recall there being a phone where you can just bump it with each other and get the number, but I'm also crazy so i don't know anymore

a boy falls...

It's called NFC and it's in just about any phones out in the world.

Samsung galaxy phones don't have them anymore.

I remember back when all the retards had bluetooth enabled on their phones and you could bluejack them, good times.

Is that Kimi no Na Wa?!

Its an app, any smartphone can do it.

Majority of nips use iPhones now.

Keitai is dead.

Half of them don't even use smartphones. Nips love outdated technology.

Why fix what's not broke?

Isn't an iPhone a keitai denwa?

Yep. Japanese cell phones (specifically garakei) are weird like that.

As far as I know some these flip phones are actually smartphones. But it doesn-t matter, at least, in anime, the nips are starting to use more and more touchscreen smartphones.

Then explain why Jap mobage scene is booming to the point of being overcrowded.

Maybe it's just my sample but the people I know from the sticks all have iphones except 1, who uses an android.

Naturally, Japanese love old things. As you can see with the Wii. The Game and Watch. Unlike the U.S. where advancements and progressiveness is the priority, Japan is still steeped with tradition. Rebuilds or rehashes of Evangelion came before the reboot became the current flavor of the month for Hollywood. Ergo, we have schizo technology like flip phones that are about as advanced as an average smartphone with touchscreen and button features.

Of course, baka gaijin don't understand the point of buttons since they've been brainwashed by Apple to think that tactile sensation is somehow a bad thing. Lo and behold, many of the "new" features found in smartphones have been around in flip phones for more than a decade. Of course, Americans want the shiny new thing without understanding that they're being fooled by forced obsolescence of things that can actually work far beyond the five year mark. Very typical of sheep to follow the heard. E-mail was present in keitai culture before even texting really started to take off in the west, so arguably it's the west that's playing catch-up to Japan instead of the other way around.

L-lewd.

Can I still get these smart-flip phones here in the west? I hate touchscreens with a passion, I need some feedback.

>HS doesnt even translate the infrared bit
How do you even know whats going on in your animus?

The thing that really blows my mind is how completely clueless normies are when it comes to money. The latest smartphone literally does nothing different to a 10 year old model, and yet they upgrade every year or two anyway.

I understood phone upgrades back when we were going from black and white to color, and bricks to flip phones, but everything since then has been a total mystery.