Knowledge Bomb

Anonymous5 is a lazy hack passing off his beliefs as facts, namely his interpretation the Vedas, which is very literal & materialistic. This makes it easy for non-spiritual people to accept & doesn't directly contradict other religious beliefs.

Giant sea creatures like the Timingila could eat a whale in a single bite. Maharishi Vastu Architecture, some energy-nonsense like Feng Suei that he's connected to the Twin Towers. Humans originating from different planets (Loka means world but is also like chakras) but now live together on earth after a war. There are plenty of old Indian men claiming to be up to 180 years old with no proof. There are also Ayurveda guidelines on how some foods should & shouldn't be combined, like fruit shouldn't be eaten with anything else, for some vague reason. All the other things, like the They Live glasses, US Spring, feminism being a virus, all dinosaurs had feathers or quills, chairs without back-support are a psyop, etc. are just his own personal beliefs, most of which are based on things he's seen online typically dating back only a few years.

He's just an attention-whore. If he really wanted to share info, it'd be easy enough to compile it all together in a single folder to share all at once. Instead he breadcrumbs it in a pathetic attempt to make people desperate for more & to create the illusion that he knows more about what he's posting than what he actually posts. Everyone hates how he gives vague non-answers to what should be really simple questions, he does this simply to bump the thread because he's so desperate for attention, but the most important questions he gets are ones he completely flat-out ignores since he doesn't want to draw any attention to them. When he says "Research, Observe, Think." what he really means is "I don't know any more, do the work for me."

If you want him to just put up or shut up, report his threads, don't reply, don't Fank-post. Eventually he'll just get bored & go be a faggot somewhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111091551/#111108862
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111091551/#111109905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112660884/#112670003
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Seth Rich/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a summary of what his life extension thread could include:
- eat organic foods free of pesticides, hormones & anti-biotics, and eat the right food combinations.
- Exercise, probably cardio
- some other technologies use electromagnetism & sound to kill senescent cells & fortify healthy cells.
- something vague about precise surgical machines like in the movie Elysium.
- stuff he's said already about old people trying to use blood of the young like vampires.
- something nondescript about chemical cocktails, possibly trying to mimic blood plasma of young people.
but what he planned/plans for that thread is probably even more vague and of less substance than those bullet points alone.

Sup Forums loves a good conspiracy you grumpy OP

>good
So do I, but he's shit.

>chairs without back-support are a psyop
SHUT IT DOWN

The blood stuff in particular is a proven method of life extension and many billionaires such as Peter Thiel openly talk about how they use it. What's hilarious is that despite your hatred for Anon5, you are doing exactly what he tells people to do by performing some rudimentary reading to gain a basic understanding of what he talks about.

Neck yourself OP, I'm probably gonna bump knowledge bomb threads even more now just to bathe in your salt.

He said it in these posts:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111091551/#111108862
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111091551/#111109905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112660884/#112670003

Yeah, exactly my point when I said he talks about "things he's seen online typically dating back only a few years" as if they were secret conspiracies.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life.
Yes, ignore the big picture and focus solely on yourself.

You seems very triggered

Fuck that idgaf, i want HLI

They're fun threads desu. Almost definitely part of some kind of disinfo campaign, but the best ones always pepper a few truths with the bullshit. Either way it gives you something to think about and some points to research yourself.

Stop being a wet blanket

It's Frank playing 2D chess. Fucking idiot he is.

No, it's somebody else playing 2D chess.

OP is bang on target tonight. Is that YOU, BM?

Forcefeeding is never the answer.

Who's BM?

Bhodi Mantra. He's a good guy, didn't do nothing wrong, and isn't afraid to call out LARPers

I still have no idea who that is.

OK, OP. You are doing good work anyway. Keep on the right track.

Thanks.

So is frank a CIA shill drawing attention away from legitimate pedogate investigations and seeding disinfo in /htg/ or is he just an autistic neckbeard who gets his kicks pretending to be a 120 year old lich?

lol I remember when I posted that

I don't know if he's any kind of shill, I don't know if he even is Frank, but he probably is an autistic larping neckbeard either way. He says he's not a larp, but provides 0 evidence to prove otherwise.

I thought it was the best thing to come out of that thread.

Threadly Reminder

Anon5 is a cuck who tried to tell us that Seth Rich murder wasn't a hit.

>this guy teaching religion on Sup Forums isnt legit
just now figuring that out?

not only that but he'll report and get you banned for Frank posting despite totally not being that person who was mistakenly identified as him

btw codefag, thanks for btfoing that Antarctica larp that got a bunch of anons computers infected with a trojan

Lolwut I didn't know about the trojan part, got any archive links? I got the hammer for posting in those threads, and took a break from browsing for a bit.

Just do the same to him for Avatar fagging, he always uses the same images. Thats how I keep getting him Axed.

He ignores/denies that it is from a religion. He makes it seem as secular as possible and takes a fairly secular stance when confronted with religious/spiritual subjects and avoids making polarizing comments.

Source please

there might not of been a trojan actually, I did a full virus scan on my computer and it didn't show up with anything. I initially thought I might of just not got infected because I'm using an ancient system with windows xp. someone in those threads posted a avast screenshot of it detecting a trojan.amy from the encoded file.

I see, I don't even know where the encoded file came from DESU there was nothing that lead to it anywhere. The user who "posted" about it didn't tell anyone how to find it either, that is when I knew it was a larp/trap.

it was a jimcontent.com some shit, someone posted a screen shot of a leaf posting the link and a similar random bunch of characters as the original antarctica post. I looked into it and it's just an easy website building / web hosting thing so they probably needed to upload it as a txt file due to that sites file upload filter.

No, he's been pretty consistent in saying it was a Clinton hitman.

here bro, lurking low key

/htg/ is always a distraction. It only pops up when some real news happens.

you and OP are spot on not only is he a LARPer he is a shill, prob posts the flat earth threads under meme flags

Did you take the dildo out of your ass before or after typing this?

/htg/ isn't necessarily bad, but there's zero effort put into making actual progress. I'd sooner argue that many of the more circle-jerking threads hurt threads about real news more.

Before.

Sage for frank-posting

Never been LARPing/shilling or a Intel agent or a member of the general public. Which is why my information is how it is.

Seth Rich was killed by a DNC "clean up crew" and was part of some DNC infighting between different Chinese factions.(Some supported Hillary, others supported Bernie.)

Did a thread about it a while back & mentioned it when people have asked about Rich in other KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Seth Rich/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

/HTG/ is developing methods to find the actual trafficking networks & aspects of those networks that others don't know about.

>Anonymous5

Please, call him Frank. He prefers that name.

Anon5. You're a lunatic who says nothing of substance. You copy and paste your same bullshit over and over again and I don't understand why.

What the fuck kind of degenerate do you be to have to namefag on this site?

eyyy look who showed up
send the spinebeetles my way you disgusting paedophile enabler

Chinese factions?

>Seth Rich was killed by a DNC "clean up crew"
Seth Rich is not dead he is Mossad and if you weren't a retarded LARping faggot or shill you would know this and know how to spot it from this video alone
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

A bigger faggot than Frank, all day, any day. Posts with 10 cocks up his ass.

>failing for the bait
Don't trust anyone saying a truth among half-truths since that truth will be used to prove the lies

Those bitch tits tho

Bodhi Mantra = user 5

Am I rite or am I rite?

Please go lower.

Hi Frank
What's cookin doc?

READ MY OTHER FAGGY THREADS!!
THEY'RE ALL TOTALLY GOOD, I SWEAR!!
TAKE CAREFUL NOTE HOW MY FAGGOT INSIDER-LARP POSTS HAVE ZERO ACTUAL CONTENT AND WATCH HOW I CALL PEOPLE "SHILLS" FOR POINTING THIS OUT!!

ARCHIVES!!!!
>ARCHIVES!!!!
ARCHIVES!!!
>ARCHIVES!!!!

I'm surprised you actually replied to this thread. But I'm not surprised that it's only limited to denying you're a larper and avoiding the actual substance of my post. As I said, the most important questions are ones you flat-out ignore.

Not until I can actually prove for certain it's him. If we could get Frank to cooperate, it'd be easy enough to disprove that it's him

What do you say, Frank? Can we finally just call you Frank?

not enough room with your mom down there fatty McPissJugs

All anon5 ever does it copy some stuff from google and /x/ then repost them here.
I think he's got some personality disorder or something.

ok faggot why are you pretending to be me?

>dumbass newfag cancer from 2016 lets everyone he is a dumbfuck that wants to suck off namefags all day
you've gotta get out of here, bud

This is so confusing.
Why are you shills imitating me?

>or a member of the general public
Yeah, you would need to stop wanking off on Sup Forums and leave the house occasionally to be counted as a member of the public
>Seth Rich was killed by a DNC "clean up crew"
Everyone knows that
>different Chinese factions
I call BS, two beaners (now conveniently dead) seem the best candidates
You got nothing, faggot

why do you people care so fucking much?

also mods fuck off, this counts as a meta thread

He made them care.
However, I'm just studying

Even lower, please.

Study masonry.

No, It is a waste of time

because he's literally be derailing /htg/ and pedogate investigation staging ground threads for over a year now with his kike tier disinfo

not justifying all this attention toward anon5, but name/tripfags are cancer on all but a few select boards and should be called out and shamed every time

It will come in very handy, very soon.

For You

Because Anon5/Frank/Bodhi Mantra whatever his alias is annoying as fuck and doesn't contribute anything.
Then again it's slightly better than the BLACKED posters but it's fucking annoying sometimes.
I'd rather go on /x/ if I wanted to read shit.

Well, yes. I assume we'll be able to buy some sort of permit that allows a certain number of wall jumpers to be shot.

DNC has been working with China for years now.

I always post substance & the name was simply because when I came here I originally planned to just make 5 threads. I used the tripcode later on to stop impersonators & trolls/shills.

Well first of all they aren't called "spine beetles"(Never called them that) & I was never going to waste assets over internet comments.

I try to answer as many questions as I can in the threads & I did read what you said but it's clear that you didn't look into all of the topics that the KB threads have covered, besides keeping track of what goes on in the world.

Because many of them have something to lose.

His typing style was terrible, but served a purpose.

Seth Rich is Mossad bro he ain't dead, kikery psyop

>he doesn't know about the royal order of the jesters
kinda hard to play the game if you don't know who the players are bud

He fuck toy faggot. Go back to cripplechan.

You want a knowledge bomb? Code monkey killed Hot Wheels. That's right, he put a pillow over his face and suffocated him. You're going to hell faggot.

I think you're right.

Frank you promised me spine beetles in fucking June. Where are they you fat gay cunt?

your sister is under her sucking my balls I'm afraid. Eat some more cheetos and go back to your blacked tab, busy here

BODHI MANTRA IS A RETARD.
SETH RICH WAS KILLED BY MOSSAD

First time I seen this

nobody likes you.

>your sister is under her sucking my balls I'm afraid.
Post her bobs and vagene as proof
I want to see his sis

You fucking children mock him while playing his game.

LARP or not, he has you by the balls.

kys

>playing others' game
You're not supposed to do that

Understanding how the networks operate is far more important then looking at just symbols,code words & VIP cases.

All my information doesn't come from public sources.

''im totally not that frank guy so dont post his picture. post his picture

''Banned for 30 days for doxing''

HMMMM SEEMS FISHY BRAH

Agreed, it's no doubt fished from the toilet.

>Bodhi Mantra whatever his alias is annoying as fuck and doesn't contribute anything.
lol who the fuck you think you are talking to? Faggot you don't do jack shit in this world but shitpost on Sup Forums. I am a published author and expert on the Illuminati and was dropping this information here and red pilling little retarded faggots like you saying it /x/ tier. You have never done a single piece of original research or added any knowledge to anything anywhere. I call out shills like faggoty ass Anon5 and back it up with evidence. Shit the fuck up and swallow the red pills I give you and at least do useful idiot tier shit and spread them around here because you are good for nothing else

One of 'em you would. The other? ohgodno

He's obviously related or friends with one of the mods if not a mod himself.
>inb4 permaban

Pretty sure this is all anyone needs to know about this guy.

any large scale human trafficking going on probably has nothing to do with the black mail rings that control congress and the senate. pedogate threads should be focusing on the latter.