Where do we draw the white borderline?

When does one start being white?

95%? That cuts off a pretty good parcel from the mediterranean countries
90%? Slavs and their mongoloid blood is now off the list too
85%? This is where most white south americans are at
80%? 70%?

Because we are obviously outnumbered today, grab a half white biracial child, mixed with black, native american, asian, the child will probably identify with the non white group in its lifespand. Unless the child's phenotype is extremely european(too rare for a 50% mix), the child will not be called white.

But in america, if you're half black, you're good enough to hang out with the niggers and claim yourself a victim role. In europe it's probably the same way around
How do we handle this? DNA test? Mirror test? IQ + combined dna and mirror?
Is the white race curently playing the neanderthal role in evolution, breeding with different species untill it no longer exists?
Discuss

It depends on what the rest of the mixture is.
A 50% White/Indian mix can be pretty white.
While a quarter of African blood could look very African still. So a hard and fast rule is futile.

>autism thread
You're white if you identify as white and your kin do the same. Shaun King isn't black, even though he may actually be insane enough to honestly internally identify as such, because niggas know what's up anyway, plus his lily-white parents know what's up for real.

It works the other way around too.

Many north and south americans have between 13~3% native american blood and it's almost imperceptible. I remember seeing a brazilian top model that was 25% native american and even had green eyes

but you a point, the nigger is a big stain, at least 4 generations to remove it completely

Do you think the nuremberg laws would be the best choice?

You can be White without being exclusively Nordic/Western European. Celts are geographically West and White-skinned but probably have more genetic commonality with Slavs and Mediterraneans (and Semites). "White" isn't much of a descriptor

blub

100%

/thread

That's a man, baby

caucasoid = white
non-caucasoid - non-white
/thread, now post white bitches

56%

>A 50% White/Indian mix can be pretty white.

If you have black or brown eyes you are not white. If you have black hair you are not white

What about Persians and Indians which technically are caucasian?

Tell that to the stormniggers who say you're not white for having brown hair or somewhat caramel skin.

Nope, 1 drop rule. If you're asking you probably don't fit in what it requires. Don't beg recognition from others, they'll respect you more as their rival/enemy than as a miserable (and "impure") ally to begin with.

Find the answers and the foudations in yourself, OP. Being a man is about facing the cold, moonless night alone, not trying to comfortably sleep in someone else's tent.

t. 4% NA Mestizo.

If you browse Sup Forums you are not white

>mfw i'm mixed race and it wasn't even my choice

100%. Anything else isn't white, but a qualified white. Mostly white, white enough etc.

Don't call white women bitches please

So this man isn't white?

Fucking somalians are caucasian, it's skull shape. Not skin color, not a genetic cluster, just fucking skull shape.

Only redheads are white
Everyone else is a nigger

Sorry

She's got a great body but something is off with her face

1 parent is white

holy shit your percentages are so off. I would say
85% = mediterraineans
60% = slavs
50% = south americans

One drop rule faggot

It’s gonna be alright.

When Shia's cam event happened and these people showed up I started to imagine these faces behind every post (which has truth to it according to demographics).

I almost left the fucking board. But then I realized, "hey, why not have a laugh at what these kids do? Ignorance and pubescent butt hurt can be funny".
Still here.

56%

>When does one start being white?
You'll know it when you see it.

Thats ok

he's black
HE NEEDS TO GO BACK

We hand them toilet paper. If they look confused, non-white; if they say "thanks", white.

What about him?

t. Canadian mongrel

If you genetically fall inside the european cluster's (maximum extend - finland and s.italians) you are white european. if dont you are not.

Yeah these people basically don't exist. Do you know how easy it is to false-flag irl, let alone on the internet? The MAIN form of argumentation on the internet today is not to form a sensible position on ones own side, but to pretend to be ones own enemy, and then form a shit one loudly and proudly. And that's leaving aside the number of people who just don't give a shit and are trolling the trollable...

Fuck off with your d&c JIDF. Anything from European Christendom heritage is white.

Canadian
Day of the rake

:3

Capoids have neanderthal DNA making them practically white europeans, and considering that they are some of the oldest haplogroups they are probably the true origin of the white race.

Retarded POL users actually think slavs are part Mongol even DNA tests disprove it.

Any redhead

Self identifying white fits very well with DNA tested white like 98% of people who say they are white are genetically white. So this problem is not even a problem at all.

biebers natural hair is straight and light brown

What we say it's that people from slav countries are part mongol in their overwhelming majority.

And they are.

What color is the little girl....... genius?

Is this the skullshape you look for?

>When does one start being white?

When ALL of your ancestors lived in Europe since 1900.

>95%? That cuts off a pretty good parcel from the mediterranean countries
>90%? Slavs and their mongoloid blood is now off the list too

Your % make no sense. i think all native slavs and north italians, spanish, portugese score close to 100% in the 23me dna tests. In very ancient ancestry with thousands of years no people in europe score 100% anything, go search

Yes, especially if they are Indians from the North East.

>95%? That cuts off a pretty good parcel from the mediterranean countries
>90%? Slavs and their mongoloid blood is now off the list too

Prove that those numbers are accurate for meds and slavs

>85%? This is where most white south americans are at

This is also highly questionable, the average Mestizo is 60% European ancestry, and the level of admixture varies widely between countries. The average middle Eastern is also about 60% European, wide variance and more or less mongoloid/negroid blood depending on geography.

Don't be autistic about this.

Jew reptilian puppet

Look... You can get all wrapped around the axle about white/non-white but where you need to focus is black/non-black. There are problematic portions of EVERY race. The difference is the percentages: White, Asian, Hispanic, Arab (to a MUCH less degree on this one I would concede), can all co-exist for the most part. When blacks are introduced, this is when the shit starts to hit the fan. If there were a logistical way to clear out Australia or Greenland or some geographically isolated area and put all of the niggers on the planet there so they can kill themselves or sort it out... that would be awesome.

How can the Hungarians be there if they are an Ugric tribe?

Her mommy does things to my pee-pee though. Same as milf related. Hmm.

One drop.

Let them be, I'm enjoying the thread.

What if im an eighth arab and an eighth sephardic jewish. The rest is scottish with one russian great grandparent

>thinking that any Sup Forums oldfag or user with a brain would go to have their face recorded

Those are either paid protesters or actors or undercover sjw cancer faggots.

what was the first post

fuck what he said
more white bitches with their black broods

Anyone who is of old European heritage and has no recent mixture with other races.

Old European which means prior to the recent non-European migrations into Europe that happened in this last century, a Nigerian muslim born in France is not an European and will never be.

Those Europeans built Europe and what means to be European, they conquered and settled the world from Europe, thus they are the standard, from North to South and from West to East.

braaap posting

So where do you place the Jews here if they have a lot of Indo-European DNA and are from pre-1900 descendance?

A proud amerimongrel, the part of 56% "white". Congrats

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Back to the middle east, I don't give a fuck where/

I used to care about my race.

Then I went overseas and met the bottom of the barrel of white people.

I consequently give zero fucks about my race anymore.

Goddamn u Esl!

For all intents and purposes, anyone being targeted for white genocide is white. Are meds targeted, yes. Are slavs targeted, yes. Are white SAs targeted, I am not familiar enough with their politics, but if they are not already being targeted, they will be. Even the yazidi, and iranians, and other quasi whites are being targeted. It's fun to be deconstructionist about who's white, but ultimately, we're all in the same boat.

pre-1900 means fuck all
try pre 1900 BC

Jews are Europeans in denial, it's up to them at this stage to embrace Europe or keep their obsession into destroying everything European by acting as a fifth column.

What kind of answer are you looking for? Do you look white? European phenotype? Most people on here will say your non white but until you get a DNA test done you can't be positive about the percentages.

I wan to be nude underwater with my whole body and masturbate.

This
Finland to Southern Italy is white/Europid
Rest is not

This

hhhhhnNGGHGHGHHGHG IM TRYYING NOT TO FAP DAMN IT

>Don't be autistic about this
>Proceeds to post a bunch of autistic illegible charts

The Jews. You're talking about Jewish subversion. Don't pussyfoot around it achmed proudly call them out

The fun fact is, when the mulatto hordes start killing whites like in South Africa or Haiti, they will not distinguish between a southern european and a northern european or between a jew or a norwegian, and here we are, being oblivious to this reality.

No, they're just niggers.

So Anne Hathaway isn't white...?

>Slavs and their mongoloid blood

Ethnic Russians, Ukrainians and Bulgarians are the only Slavs with (tiny) Asian admixtures

What I meant what it's pretty self evident about what is considered white.
Use your own instinct I guess, your sub-conscious knows if you are in a crowd of similar faces or not.

Wanna know how do I know you don't believe in God?

Spill it

But why would it matter, anyway? If non-whites are the victims then it's not part of the "problem".

Nope

You have weak will and feel urge to beat your meat.