It's time to end woman suffrage

2 year ago I would laugh at such an idea
but now i fully support it.
women shouldn't have the right to vote.
there I wrote it.

disclaimer: I'm actually married with 2 children

Good luck putting the genie back in the bottle.

You are 100% correct. Thing is, now that they have it, taking it away from them would be hell. I fully support it though and would gladly take the heat for as long as necessary. We'd be much more advanced and several times less cancerous as a society if women never voted.

Tell your wife and see how she reacts

I've told her,
She shrugged and called me silly,
Little does she know....

They are children, they won't understand. I did this with an old girlfriend with disastrous results. My current one agrees though, she was the first to bring it up and even thinks they should all stay at home like back in the 50's which was extremely refreshing for me.

But women voted in the 1950s, you flaming faggot

>does not know that voting is pointless.

>stay at home like in the 50s
>stay at home
I was talking about the general workforce back in those days (95% men), not voting you illiterate fuck.

Can i ask why pol thinks women shouldn't vote? "They are children" isn't a logical answer. Facts and sources please

Anyone who's had any contact with them and has seen them for what they truly are wouldn't need to ask that.

That doesn't mean hating them, that means understanding their nature.

Married to 2 children is how I read it.

Am I funny? Gotta have a humor break!

they are overgrown babies kiddo, of course there a few rational ones, like, 10% of all women.
but for the most part, they really are children
I treat my wife the same way I treat my children

>2 year ago I would laugh at such an idea
>but now i fully support it.
>women shouldn't have the right to vote.
>there I wrote it.
>disclaimer: I'm actually married with 2 children

Exactly

"I'm married with 2 children."

Haha!!!

Sucker!!!

Because women cant think for themselves, they agree with the popular opinion or the opinion of the chad theyre fucking.

They base their opinions on morals and will disregard facts even when directly confronted with them.

why? yes, they vote for mass-immigration because it makes them feel good inside. If you're a decent-quality man however, you are at no risk of having women taken from you

>sources please
What's up with the trend to ask for ''sources'' for something that very obviously can not have ''sources''. A scientific study on why women should not vote? What the fuck do you want?

Sup Forums is opposed to women's suffrage for the same reason people were for thousands of years.

It's an appeal to the god of science

like, now I get it

do you really think all those men in the past thousands of years ago just got together and said: "hey guys wouldn't it be cool if we just oppress women!? YEAH DO IT TOTALLY RADICAL!"

they had a reason, and they tried to pass it down in laws and religion, but we ignored them
and now I understand them

voting should honestly be restricted to one vote per household.

Why dont we just end with universal suffrage? Being born should not give you the right to vote, it should be earned through some sort of service, maybe a 2 year military service, or by being a man with certain prerequisites, like owning a house, having a wife and kids for 5 years, and owning a gun, something vital that gives you a significant stake in the future of the country and that demonstrates a will to fight for it.

That's exactly what it is. Scientism was a huge mistake. It's sickening.

Day by day, I'm more assured that plebs need religion enforced on them. Asking for ''sources'' for non-scientific issues is the modern day equivalent to asking for citation of the Bible.

If all our ancestors would wake up from the dead, Sup Forums would be the last bastion of sanity from their perspective. Modernity has completely rotten our sense of what it is to be human.