Germany owes Poland $1,500,000,000,000 USD + C O M P O U N D interest

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Łaba I Solawa as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWFdYEMHj14
youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=9IFmBQS8FDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Massacre_records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Destruction_of_the_town
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland#Piast_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

18 days

18 days of interest is going to cost you $9.2B USD

>pay denbts krautcuck

You again, Mateusz? Done cleaning toilets and here to shitpost?

sorry sven, dont you have a bull to prepare?

pay debts german faggots

glass the middle east

If Germany become broke once again like after the WW1, maybe a new Hitler will rise freeing once again German peoples from dept, private banking and Jewish controlled currency...

... and then germany will loose once again

>pay denbts krautkucks

The white race may be forever doomed if they loose

no

You have no option. The UK, US, Israel and V4 are all for you paying WW2 reparations to Poland.

US sanctions (which would obliterate your economy) are on the table and annexing Łaba and Solawa by military force are being considered. And this time, you have painted broomstick tanks while we have Polish/US invisible cyborg tanks...

Not to mention Poland can BTFO your precious EU and destroy it

Come and get it. What you're waiting for?

>spreading nigger disease everywhere

Germans used to be cool when they conquered, now they're just faggots. Die communist rat

your mother sucks

nigger dicks

>lawyers determine a soverign state could do "a thing"
Wait, youze tellin' me dat a nationa can ask for shiiiieeeet?

Did you ever pay back the Dutch for all the bicycles you Krauts stole?

PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBTS YOU SHIT SKINNED KRAUTS

Pay debnts

My toilet looks exactly like this. It's great for checking for blood in my stool. Ass cancer is nothing to joke about.

jews can hyperinflate the USD if they wanted.

you already made this thread yesterday dumb leaf

We will, then we'll leave you to your mongrel hordes to finish you off thanks to Angela Muttie. This time Poland won't intervene like in 1683 to save you

Doesn’t Germany own a lot of industry in Poland?

Krauts are very afraid. Seems like day by day more and more presure is on Germanistan. When will they pay SIX TRILLION?

PAY UP

Here we go
>muh toilet
>inspecting my shit is smart to make sure my health is ok

Guess what sherlock, you don't need a fucking shit ledge to inspect your shit (water is transparent fucking kraut).

Why don't you just fucking admit that it's so you can eat your own shit?

other countries should pay us for the poles we killed

why don't you just shit on your hand like a normal person?

Yeah how would we check for blood without a poo display shelf Amhed

still nö

Nato bill is coming too.

Nobody asks you Ahmed, You have just to pay.

>Germans still unironically feeding the leaf (you)s

Wew lads...

Every hour until you pay, Fritz.

>have to take a huge shit
>it just piles up and pushes against your asshole and smears all over your asscheeks until your shit forcefully pushes the previous shit into the bottom half

make me

Sauce?

Allach will.
Hail Hitler!

Forgot about this Krautdebt. Just withdraw from Germany and let us deal with the krauts... they'd never be able to organize a proper defense today with 10-20M shitskins chimping out and their cucked feminized beta males

>german turks and german pacifist sissies will fight
rekt

wouldn' allah be on germanistans side? sounds pretty contra productive.

>shit on your hand like a normal person
Please conquer Germany

Should've won the war, kek

It all makes sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=nWFdYEMHj14

Literally a stadium of Legia Warszawa hooligans could conquer half of Germany after a match

Hahaha I laughed at that

No way!... Even with an American "deep pool" toilet I have passed Anaconda shits so long that the end is out of the water.

You are a true American hero

Germans actually have names for their shits

That one would be called a "Staudammwurst"

Wait, didn't the germans give poland their clay? Isn't that enough considering poland did nothing relevant to contribute in the war? Also if you wanted reparations why didn't you ask for it at the negotiating table back at 1945, you cant negotiate peace deals for OVER 70 YEARS

The point of not asking for insane reparations was to avoid another treaty of Versailles mistake creating the groundwork for another world war

>what is soviet occupation

The Potsdam treaty is non-binding and Poland has a fucking legal right to reparations and we will get them

in all seriousness, why didn't poland ask germany like 1990 for reparations?

Because we were ruled by post communists, and CIA niggers

Because it's fucking war. Like I don't get this why do people think after a war they're required to fix their shit. If they did a better job at defending themselves and invested in a military maybe they wouldn't have gotten fucked over

TICK TOCK GERMONEY TICK TOCK

Because they were more interested in the EU gibs and didn't want to risk being vetoed on membership.

So this time you will make your demands every once in a while so the loser country can actually do it making them your slaves for ever.
If you dont honor the laws of the eu (run by germany) then you should'nt expect them to honor your demands, it makes no sense and makes you look bad and pathetic.
>soviet ocupation
What has Germany to do with it?
Inb4
>they fucked us up, we could have defended against the soviets.
If you were to go by that logic than there would be infinite amount of other war reparations "an shiiet". Thats not how it works, those are not the rules of the international game

Besides it's a shame Germany is literally genociding itself and giving it's (stolen) wealth away to fucking 3rd world shitskins who live upper class lifestyles. Imagine if someone stole your wealth and was just giving it away to monkeys while laughing high on PCP and simultaneously letting the monkeys fuck their asses and their wives and then killing themselves once they gave their money away?

You'd go in there with force and take your possessions back for one, second you'd do it quickly once you saw how the Kraut is high on PCP and giving money away to monkeys and letting them rape Germans while committing suicide on turbo mode

>Isn't that enough considering poland did nothing relevant to contribute in the war?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II

It's a perk of being on the winning side. If Germany had won they wouldn't have to pay.

>US Dollar is not a blown up currency
sage

>What has Germany to do with it?
youtube.com/watch?v=9IFmBQS8FDc

>oh look it's the 4743879259832th thread to set the poles and germans against each other
>I wonder (((who)))'s behind it
>the world may never know

>5% compound interest
literally who gets 5% compound interest?

ah, so the UK, US, & Israel all support your bid to become the niggers of Europe. Nothing to be skeptical about there, untermensch

funny the articles are all british :^)

I will take the last 5 native, german women to have some diversity in our 99.9% polish ethno state :^)

If Germany has to pay Poland reparations, (and the US for protection in NATO) then they might reconsider spending money for Africans and Muslims to live in their country and rape their women.

Germany must pay Poland their Denbts!!!!!!!

This.

See? Everybody wins! :D

GERMS PAY UP NAO

>>I wonder (((who)))'s behind it
You, you dumb nigger. It's you since medieval times, who starts shit with us.

But you didn't, because you were weak & stupidly relied on the UK & frogs

Germans were never cool. That's the ultimate redpill.

You were literally expelled everywhere for being subhuman semitic garbage, (((Grzegorz))), so it wasn't just us being smart

It's the slavic iteration of nigs demanding reparations

Sad tears nigs

This en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Massacre_records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Destruction_of_the_town

Blacks keep asking for free gibs even after slavery being abolished so i dont see why poland cant into gibs

t. eternal kraut ladies and gents.

Never trust a kraut.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KEK

Never ever.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland#Piast_Poland

What an anxious dumb fucking cunt of a leaf. Who do you chinko shlomos keep hiding behind it? No point, because your shitposts reveal your kikery just fine.

Nope, sorry.

What makes you think Poles are kikes?

He has a point, Gdansk was never "Danzig"; this is a German creation, just like the Kraut-Arab hybrid

>yfw accurate accounting of all dead is done and it doesn't exceed 500k

we could just pull the greece, say we are broke due to EU bullshit, give like 5€.
in return we leave the EU since we cant financially stay inside and it would be just bad to pull the EU down, and once we are out we start getting the economy going again and rule all of you fuckers 5 years later through our exports

>say we are broke due to EU bullshit
you can pay in lands and factories then

Poland literally started WWII

pay us for the danzig massacre first :^)

Oh boi i sure do love me a good war!