Should there be a board for retro (pre-2000) anime?

Should there be a board for retro (pre-2000) anime?

no

no

but pretty much the only discussion on this board is for the recent shit

It's just /m/ with added floofnigger.

No, and don't even talk to Hiro about that. Hiroyuki has no fucking idea what shitposting, trolling, or even sarcasm is. The fact that he actually thought we wanted to be affiliated with Crunchyroll is fucking terrifying.

It's your falt if you can't make an interesting thread about pre-2000 anime.

no stop trying to split up things into stuff like reddit
also take a look at the cancer in any general and that would end up happening large scale

What do you want? 500 generals like /vg/? If you want to talk about a show, make a thread.

>he actually thought we wanted to be affiliated with Crunchyroll
Seriously?

you can't deny that Sup Forums is completley dominated with the newest stuff.

Every other media board regularly has older topics on the front page.

completely*

Then fuck off to those other media borads. Things are fine the way they are now. Hiro is incompetent and Sup Forums doesn't need any new boards.

His words will forever be marked in our hearts.

Stupid ideas thread?
/aa/ - Airing Anime

okay yeah good point goodbye

>500 generals like /vg/
/vg/ is living proof than generals don't work on Sup Forums. Some of the games that have generals have thousands of threads for games that haven't had new content in years. In some generals its literally 30 tripfags who engage in an endless avatar circle jerk. I don't even like the SnK or Tokyo Ghoul generals we get.

That's retarded, it works perfectly. /vg/ is doing exactly what it was intending to do, keeping all discussion for particular games in their own threads. It works without flaw for current games, and if there's an old game with "no content for years", then you aren't under any obligation to go into that thread, you dumb fucking entitled cunt.

See you tomorrow.

/ga/ Good Anime

Stop, what if Hiro will see this? Don't give him stupid ideas.

What a masterpiece of shitposting technology that would be.

So, why are you against an Sup Forums general board then? The same logic you just applied works for anime as well.

Are you suggesting I go to /vg/ to talk about anime? Are you, perhaps, mentally retarded?

>i want a subleddit for everything i like

Yes. I want to talk about card captor sakura every day for the rest of my life.

I thought that was the point of the site that people could make their own.

>Are you suggesting I go to /vg/ to talk about anime?
Are you, perhaps, mentally retarded?

It is, but this is Sup Forums, not reddit. We don't need a board for every single fucking thing

No.

So is this a rec thread? I'll start.