Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

disclose.tv/news/the_hunza_people_never_get_sick_no_cancer_and_live_up_to_100_years_here_is_why/136189
chrisbeatcancer.com/shocking-facts-about-susan-g-komen-for-the-cure/
rtl.org/prolife_issues/LifeNotes/AbortionsLinktoBreastCancer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do we have a foolproof cure for breast cancer yet?

Breast Cancer awareness is a racket

nigga looks like a fucking goblin wtf
like something you see on old runescape

Double the digits, double the truth

>Breast Cancer Awarness
>Literally just exists because men love boobs.

I don't see woman starting
>Prostate/Testicle Cancer Awareness.

>curing cancer

It's a fucking meme. Cancer will never be cured. Primarily because 1) it's not a single disease but a plethora of syndromes and 2) it's mutation of cells. You can't stop mutation.

Stop feeding into the nonsense you dumb fags

Cont.

>Breast Cancer awareness is a racket
Yes it is. And it's another example of the out of control matriarchy. Prostate cancer kills way more men than breast cancer women but every fucking event is for the titties. What about my asshole?

Kapershit also wore socks with cops as pigs maybe the entire NFL should

We are already aware that niggers are violent, and they are the sole cause of all their own problems.

We the general population already understand this, someone info these niggers.

I already know breast cancer exists. Reminding me over and over again that it exists doesn't do anything at all. It's really a pretty empty gesture.

Sup Forums constantly BTFO

wearing pink to 'raise awareness' is slacktivism and i don't quite care for it.

that being said the people who are unironically butthurt over takeaknee are beyond retarded and they should be embarrassed for behaving like liberals.

Do you know anyone who isn't "aware" of cancer?

didnt the NFL fine someone for wearing pink for breast cancer awareness?

checks out

>t. underage

About half the country in 2004 was wearing LIveStrong bracelets to raise awareness for testicular cancer.

Of course she is! Wearing pink does nothing to prevent breast cancer. Also, who the fuck is unaware of it?

Yes. In 2004. Country has changed since then lad.

>We wear pink to raise awareness.
No you dont, everybody knows about breast cancer, you wear a pink ribbon cause you want to draw attention to yourself, you dont see testicle cancer awareness ribbons now do you? In fact, where is my Stage 3 Cancer Ribbon? The only time anybody does shit like that is when they want attention, its like a child begging for their picture to be stuck to the fridge.

>Live Strong bracelets for Testicle Cancer.
Wrong, it was in support of the bike riding cunt and cancer in general. Because they gave me one as well and I asked what the fuck it was for. It was for anybody who had cancer, and family members who had cancer, in other words there is still no ball or asshole cancer ribbons.

You fucking cuck.
>Get a Live Strong Bracelet for Lymphoma.
>Ok.

And how did that go when they found out the person pushing it was a fraud. I don't see any live strong shit anymore, do you?

So after these fucks gets revealed for the fraud niggers they are, we can put to bed?

the awareness is being raised when some boomer who posts about his flag on facebook gets hit with racial crime stats and police shooting stats and then starts to actually hate nigs
the WORST thing to do if you goal is to help blacks is to raise awareness of black behavior in this country. it's the absolute last fucking thing you want to do

Even heart disease kills more women than breast cancer does.

>you can't stop mutation

You're fucking retarded.

He's also donated to charity but let's ignore that.

How more aware can people get?
Save the Ta-Tas is an extremely viral meme

>is she right
>She
Of course not

Save the tatas is for woman who think they are waaaayyyyy more important than they are.

Am I crazy or does he look half-Jew, half black? And is that a thing?

Yea but prostate cancer kills older guys

they are known as "arabs"

RAISING AWARENESS FOR WHAT?

everyone knows that wearing pink is raising awareness for breast cancer, but this kneeling shit? First it was in solidarity to BLM and such, but now it is just a uncontrolled mix of people who hate america, people whiling about Trump saying mean words, people wanting to get famous, and the NFL wanting to be relevant for something beyond sports.

Their is no "awareness" if their is no clear message

Ive known a few 30 year old's to die from it as well.
In other words, its best to start getting checked after 28 or 29, you'll notice changes in pissing though.

He's an adopted arab raised by whites and roleplaying as black

Yes it's a thing. Pic related.

How about making a black 3/4 1/4 white ribbon to raise awareness of the significant amount of black vs white crime

at this fucking point who hasnt heard about breast cancer you stupid whore. At this point "cancer awareness" isnt even about raising money to find a "cure" (never going to happen) for the disease, it's a fucking industry.

F-father?

Police brutality is the cure. Niggers are the disease.

Why is he retarded? What do you know that we don't because as far as I see it he's right?

>How about making a black 3/4 1/4 white ribbon to raise awareness of the significant amount of black vs white crime

This would be far to accurate for (((anyone))) to ever allow such a display.

>raise awareness
>implying entire 1st world doesn't know what titty cancer is

Why is Magic Johnson not dead yet?

This is untrue

susan g komen is a scam.

> WHY ARE YOU HERE?
shit got deep

Why even breast cancer? Why not cancer in general?

>>raise awareness
>>implying entire 1st world doesn't know what titty cancer is
>
>Why is Magic Johnson not dead yet?
He drinks the blood of kids.

i know you are
i've seen your twitter nigger

Push this

yeah, awareness to donate to susan b. komen and purchase whatever shitty chink merchandise they slapped a coat of pink on.

its to sucker beta males into giving them their money.

i have many accounts goyim

Awareness of what? That niggers are degenerates who deserve everything they get? We're already aware.

You can (I fucking hate this word now, but it's appropriate) LITERALLY stop cancer in its tracks by stopping the consumption of certain types of food, drink, and other drugs such as nicotine.

Stop wearing pink, and stop eating foods with carcinogens or animals proteins. Cancer gone.

What are they bringing awareness too? Black on black crime? Disproportionate crime to the size of their population? Black on white crime?

No, they are crying because they get shot less than whites do while committing more violent crime. Even fucking WaPo pointed out the stats.

Factually, yes - kneeling is to raise awareness. However, it is to raise awareness of an issue that is demonstrably untrue. Police are exponentially more likely to be involved in altercations with blacks, but it remains a lower percentage than violent crimes committee by blacks. Further, once there is an altercation, police are significantly less likely to use their firearms in situations involving blacks.

That's completely ridiculous goy.

they have never said they are taking a knee for their inner city violence. they are taking a knee for mike brown.

Cancer will not be treated because they make to much profits off chemo. I mean why eat apricot seeds which are natural, effective and cost pennies when you can spend hundreds of thousands on chemo?

disclose.tv/news/the_hunza_people_never_get_sick_no_cancer_and_live_up_to_100_years_here_is_why/136189

women matter
did you know one in ten men suffers from some sort of color blindness? probably not

you think we'd ever hear the end of a handicap affecting 10% of women?

Are you allowed to raise awareness about boobs anymore? I hear it's not considered polite on CNN.

>jew nose
Have we... have we looked into this?

Mike Brown was a criminal who deserved to die. The same goes for every other nigger these niggers have been "protesting" for.

Gives them a thing to focus on, I guess. Men get breast cancer too and can't just get the tit cut off like women so it's not like it's all for the ladies though

>we're a bunch of attention whores with no solutions

yeah sounds about right

awareness == money for charity

uh oh
we've got a live one here

Why don't they take a knee to raise awareness of the amount of white people killed by niggers? Or niggers killed by other niggers?

And wearing a small sticker on your helmet to support the families of murdered police officers is just rai... *BANNED BY NFL*

Unlikely, he's a fucking pine lol

We need to raise awareness of the lack of Trans people in NFL cheerleading teams!

She's not wrong. The problem isnt' that this guy is kneeling for something he believes. The problem is that media makes such issue the main issue when it's not. It's not that there isn't a problem of police brutality, but it's minimal compared with how blacks are victims of themselves, yet this isn't discussed. Even if you achieve a way in which no more blacks are arrested and police is removed from black neighbourhoods (as some BLM want), blacks will keep killing each other and raising fatherless babies that will end up being goons.

So, to follow the analogy, it's like making cancer about losing your hair due to chemo, and not about the disease itself.

yes, many cancers can be prevented. about half are down to lifestyle, environmental effects etc

breast cancer has a highly heritable genetic basis though. angelina jolie didn't get her tits cut off for fun.

yeah, Drake

Fuck you. You can't LITERALLY stop cancer "in its tracks" because it leaves no tracks like a human on the beach or a hunted animal. It also doesn't run on rails like a train so again FUCK NO.

I don't think Sup Forums has ever triggered me this bad before. I need my safe space after reading this.

check out drake

>muh media muh media

stop being so fucking naive. black people know full well what is going on. they're just more tribal and willing to lie for their own. the same with jews, muslims and every other group of people other than whites

our principles are holding us back

chrisbeatcancer.com/shocking-facts-about-susan-g-komen-for-the-cure/

Only 21% of the money goes to cancer research. And taking a knee doesn't make anyone aware of anything except that most NFL players are idiots and need to stay out of politics.

Is anyone not aware of breast cancer.

Underrated.

>What about my asshole?
Can this be the campaign slogan for prostate cancer please?

>you think we'd ever hear the end of a handicap affecting 10% of women?

No one needs to announce to me that % of women are handicap.

This is verified in voting trends.

>pistolsVSrifles.webm
look at that head go!

anyone who unquestioningly believes anything written on the chrisbeatcancer site is an utter fucking moron

he didn't "beat cancer". his doctors cut it out of him. his website sells fake hope to the gullible and vulnerable. he has probably contributed to the deaths of many people who could otherwise have been cured.

Breast cancer is linked to abortions. That
is the dirty little secret that no one dares
to whisper.
rtl.org/prolife_issues/LifeNotes/AbortionsLinktoBreastCancer.html

Awareness isnt enough. It just means we're aware.

Wearing pink only disrespects yourself... kneeling disrespects everyone

The problem which all brainlets (especially those here on Sup Forums) fail to realize is that this isn't about the right to protest or freedom of speech or the efficacy of such protesting actions.
The proper frame for all this is: did the United States or the agents of its authority (the police) do anything wrong?
The answer to this is obviously NO, and therefore all this protesting is retarded, and only the weak virtue-signalers, cucks, faggots, niggers, and other brainlets would join the retards already protesting or even defend them from those who complain about their protests.
No one (especially not Trump) ever attacked their Right to Speech/Protest. that's literally a false narrative and fake news, as is the entire "hands up don't shoot" narrative of Ferguson, MO and every other completely false b.s. race-baiting narrative pumped up by the kike media.

That's what they claim to be protesting, these (((murders))) proven in open court to be not murders. Thus anyone protesting is a retard, worthy of ridicule.

>"raise awareness"
>awareness?
>point out that almost all blacks are killed by other blacks
>"that's racist"

It is all so tiresome.

No, because niggers are unaware of anything that is logical, and are only aware of muh dik.

>Raise awareness
>Raise awareness
>Raise awareness
>Yay we're heroes!
>What you want me to actually do something other than bitch?
>I don't have any solutions I just like bitching, sweetie
>I'm a hero.

Yea, it raised awareness of the nigger problem. Thanks NFL!

They adopted "Raising awareness" as a way to hide their massive marketing expenditures and to fraudulently increase the percent of each donation that is spent on the mission of the charity. It's a total scam used to fluff their pass through numbers and does absolutely nothing for helping to cure breast cancer. I guess now we all know breast cancer exists though...

When a few individuals do it, it makes a statement that is heard. When you have numerous teams doing the same, it just makes them look like crybaby cunts and the statement those very few are trying to make is completely divorced from the action. I don't see a protest in kneeling during the anthem. I see a publicity stunt.

awareness == virtue signaling

(((They))) meaning the Jew cancer charities.

Wow, and there is still breast cancer out there.
Great work raising "awareness" instead of actually doing something : \