en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Epistle_to_Timothy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudepigrapha#Pauline_epistles
youtube.com/watch?v=bdusvfqSeWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((The Bible)))

some men like to be dominated.

I wonder who's behind this post?
>almonds activated

Don't forget the jews are gods chosen people goyim. Don't forget to turn the other cheek goyim. Don't forget to cut your penis apart goyim. Go count on your rosaries.

Never read it, only seen the movie.
I reject it.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

what did John mean by this ?

Zionist are not pushing Christianity they are trying to genocide it.

>Most scholars now consider the letter pseudepigraphical.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Epistle_to_Timothy
>Pseudepigrapha are falsely-attributed works, texts whose claimed author is not the true author, or a work whose real author attributed it to a figure of the past. Pseudepigraphy covers the false ascription of names of authors to works, even to authentic works that make no such claim within their text. Thus a widely accepted but incorrect attribution of authorship may make a completely authentic text pseudepigraphical. Assessing the actual writer of a text locates questions of pseudepigraphical attribution within the discipline of literary criticism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudepigrapha#Pauline_epistles

no

delet dis

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Fuck the bible

Mormons have a prophet?

Reminder that "kike" is a slur for a Jew who would draw circles instead of crosses because they hated Christianity so much. There is not one Jew produced TV show that promotes Christian values because it is the anti-thesis to degenerate Jewery.

Not genociding it , taming it. Killing off the mad dogs that criticize them to create a bunch of toothless "nemisis" beasts of burden.
Ofcourse I shouldn't be talking in present-tense. This already happened.

Joseph Smith

Supposedly St. Paul didn't really write that.

But who cares, organized religion is just another scam.

$$$

Watch B4 Satan--Google--declares it VERBOTEN
youtube.com/watch?v=bdusvfqSeWg

The Bible is a Kike cuck tool to dispense propaganda.

>(lel)

Irrelevant to his point, & irrelevant generally, since determining authorship is nothing close to a science. The canon isn't going to change because the majority of leftist academics think 1Timothy wasn't written by Paul.

Such ancient wisdom is common to all religions

Why do I feel like you don't even know the definition of genocide?
>Native American Genocide
Literally had our Calvary protect native tribes from each other, they were almost nigger tier violent, most died of diseases even the Euros didn't know about
>Native Australian Genocide
Ferocious people, not Aussie, so don't know much
>Hiroshima
Blaming whites for the actions of Freemasons
>WW1
Anglo Freemasons and (((Parliament))), plus (((pic related))), could've ended in 1916 if not for the Balfour Declaration
>WW2
Same as the first
>Hitler
Do you even know where you are?
>Palestine
Jews aren't white, dumbass. They're fucking Mongoloid Khazars
>Genocide of Syrians
????
>The Inquisition
Torquemada Did Nothing Wrong. Non Catholics were ordered to leave or face punishment. There was definitely witchcraft in Old Europe. Ever seen all the Satanic temples in Massachusetts established by "Puritans"?

Dumbass, what does this prove except that the Jews were unfaithful & idolatrous?

>learns Christianity from ((Hollywood)) and attacks Christianity>143129757

If I were to travel 100 years into the future, I wouldn't be surprised by anything that I would see (except for technology) because the Bible completely explains human and societal nature.

>hasn't read the new testament
>literally says that Jews are not different from gentiles
>everyone has access to salvation
>Jesus even called out the pharisees
wew

>Muh Crusades

Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

Their goal is and always has been total eradication, there is no debating this

>English Standard Version
Only the KJV is the Bible in English.