Dear California

GET THE FUCK OUT MY STATE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

p.s beaners can gtfo too

can i move in

gtfo leaf nigger

Fuck yeah. I've been seeing California license plates all over 1-10. They usually are going 55 mph in the fast lane.

but i only want to move to arizona to live in solitude on my prickly pear farm

Fuck off syrup nigger but you can crash in Puerto Rico

whats wrong with california?

>whats wrong with california?
how much time do you have ?

Beaners are like half the state bro

please stay the fuck out of our hot state

Aside from being communists who drive like Helen Keller overdosing on ketamine?

That's an exaggeration unless you're talking about some chink from little saigon, but we do tend to drive slow. It's a testament more to our cops than anything. You go 75 and you will be pulled over and the nigger cop won't give two fucks, write 80 on the ticket, 100 if you're not polite. Don't let minorities be law enforcement.

my neighbors just moved here from california. pretty decent people though. fuck the faggits that move here and complain about AZ while saying CA or wherever the fuck is they came from is the best place ever. ive also noticed tons of blacks moving here too, seein nogs everywhere now

Brother i couldn't agree more! Flagstaff here, senpai. We will gas anyone that has ever worn a Kikenstock sandal, bitched about the lack of trendy restaurants in smalltown America, and taken a Pink Jeep tour through our beautiful forests!!

I hate CA and have guns and hate liberals and hipsters. Can I move in?

Fuck yeah, Flagstaff!

I'm in the Arbors by the old Harkins

what state do you hail from?

Amen

I know your pain.

The aforementioned state I hate

If you're from the Chicago area you can fuck off too, I see far too many of you cunts here now

Lotta NAU fags we'll have to purge in them parts, brother. You will always be welcomed on the Woody Mt. compound :)

Wall off Cali

christ, if you're from north cali and can stand the horrid heat, you can come

From Central California. I know all about the heat. I can take the heat. It's the mexicans I cant stand.

I wish McCain would fall over and die already. why did we elect that fag anyways?

start by lynching Rita Cheng. Crazy fucking bitch thinks it's okay to accept freshmen like Merkel accepting africans. I'm surprised at how fast a bunch of the new housing went up on the west side but it's still not keeping up with how many she accepts. She's literally going to price all the locals out of town and turn all of Flagstaff into an extension of NAU

stay away from the south, i fucking cant stand mexicans either, we need to put them in camps or deport them

guns or ganja, leaf? If you're one of the based tundra folk or one of those cousin-fucker newfoundlanders, you're alright in my book. City kikes, beaver-frogs and Trudeauists get the gas.

Can't argue with those numerals!

Old people

Mexican-american War part 2: electric boogaloo needs to fucking happen, i really dont like beaners

you mean snow-birds from the north?

No Canadians are not voting in John McCain

I'm talking about old retards in sun city who think he's a war hero and """experienced"""

Agree! 520 checking in here. We are being invaded by Californians, and they are letting in all the Beaner Mexicans. Plz send RWDS ASAP.

I'm seeing tons of nignogs now as well. I was thinking about moving north to some small town they would too scared to move to like snowflake.

His handpicked incumbents are batshit insane.

Sup Forums needs to start it's own vigilante border patrol

My new neighbors just moved in and they're from California....a lot of kids in my kids schools are coming here from California. Why are they here? And seriously what is up with the sudden influx of blacks?

the jews are starting to bat an eye to our sweet az. we fucking got this land fair and square

Yeah its crazy cuz they totally shit up the area. The apartment complex i was living at earlier this year got blacked hard. whole complex turned to shit over 6months trash everywhere, everyone with a sound system, fucking monster keeds hootin and hollerin. couldnt wait till that lease was up! Check out Showlow, Eager or Springerville all very nice white places, just with lots of mormons.

>t. FBI

All the blacks coming have been a recent development. I lived near south mountain in nice complex but it went to complete shit when all new renters were nogs. Would see police and eviction notices all the time and could not figure out why they keep renting to them. as i said in an another post glad as hell i got out of there into nice older white neighborhood

currently in beaner city, what are the good white towns I should move too?

I live in north phoenix....always had lots of dot Indians and asians but mostly white but all off the sudden blacks showed up....some Mexicans but quite a few blacks. I was thinking about snowflake but it seems like I may have to convert to well first a religion and then mormonism. But I will check out the rest of the areas. I can't figure out why blacks are around here....its a very pro trump and pro flag area....I figured they would be too scared to show up.

What isn't?

>t. LA

fuckin jews have been here for a long time. they are concentrated in Scottsdale and Tuscon though

>tuscon
always hated that city, always will

Agreed. We wouldn't need a wall if we just executed every beaner that committed a crime. We spend tax payer money to put them in prison where they don't work for their free rent/food. Or we deport them just so Mexico can release them, give them a map of Arizona and a jug of water and say we don't want you either. Fucking Mexican government is beyond shit

cant figure it out either, it's super weird. i remember going to highschool and it wasnt till my sophmore year till we had out first black. they used to be confined to south phoenix but their def spreading everywhere. But check out the small towns along the Mogollon rim, very pretty, very mormon

Gilbert/Queen Creek. It's pretty Mormon. But at least it's mostly white with little crime.

For fucking real
And Texas

check out Young, AZ. Super cool, small isolated town up in the mountains past the rim. Would go mule riding all around up there and my mom just moved up there.

West Valley Best Valley
Goodyear for life niggers

I’ve been seeing so many foreigner liscence plates, Illinois, Texas, California, Alberta, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Missouri, Ohio, Nebraska

I drive from chandler to Peoria every day

I’ve been noting for the last two years it’s been absurd the people moving here

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah the nig population has been growing at a disturbing pace

>GET THE FUCK OUT MY STATE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

West valley? Your lucky your neighbor isn't stealing your Wi-Fi phone and computer user.

Who here are born and raised Arizonan?!? Grew up in Queen Creek

Here in KY there is a huge influx of Texans.

Arizona jews are conservative and if anything Zionist

They have nothing and want nothing to do with the costal elite Jews in finance and media

T. Scottsdale Jew

Goodyear isn't maryvale dude

Leave the state or change your situation to move away from them. Do not work for them. Do not patronize any businesses that employ them. If you are not interacting with a White male, you do not conduct commerce. When you are forced to interact with women and other races, complain to the management after you have received your goods in a civil and informative fashion. This primarily includes fast food. Just don't eat it.

>white male to serve you fast food

Lol that has been impossible nationwide since 1987

>Why are they here?
Because California is very expensive to live and the majority of natives are being priced out. I've considered moving to AZ or TX because the Bay Area is turning into fucking China. Seemed like it was becoming Mexico for a while but even they're being priced into little slums where Chinese are moving in everywhere.

I take my dog for a walk around the neighborhood and every mother fucker I see is Chinese. Driving past, coming out of their houses, leaving their Chinese trash everywhere - it's disgusting. The liberalism, the price, and the Chinese and Indians are really making me rethink this place - though scenically it is nice and you can't beat the weather.

Flagstaff checking in as well lads. My fucking apartment complex is entirely Californians bumping shitty rap all day. Still love this place though, beats the living hell that is Scottsdale.

Flagstaff is a hippy lib town

Central Phoenix between camelback and northern is where the true particians live

And pv and biltmore and REAL Arcadia, not that fake “new” Arcadia bullshit south of Indian school

>he hasn't been to an Arizona IN-N-OUT

Same here why even are there any Californians moving to Nebraska? Why must they feel the need to bother the cornpeople? What did the innocent cornpeople do to deserve Califag problems?

Oh yeah I guess that is true lol

It may be hippie lib town but my roommate is a jewish guy with a confederate flag who watches Nazi stuff on youtube all the time at full volume

California is hemorrhaging hundreds of thousands of people and billions to dollars in business to other states every year

They have 40 million people and like 1/2 of all new immigrants go there so they grow faster than they lose people

>but my roommate is a jewish guy with a confederate flag who watches Nazi stuff on youtube all the time at full volume

gas him user, he's our enemy

Pleasant Valley War

why is spurdo always so based

Visited the farmhouse of one of the families involved and a graveyard where they are buried. Was super cool, did a report on it in elementary school. One of those crazy mf rode on horseback from young to tempe just murder the last remaining family member.

you guys are california 2.0. I live on the east coast and every libcuck talks about moving to Denver.

Is Nevada cool? I need to get the fuck out of South Florida and its the only one with no state income tax.

Try it, faggot.
Your kin is so cucked that they will thank us
NUMBERS CONFIRM

reroll

amen brother. all is lost here