If I delete evidence that I lost, that means I won

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/27/trump-deletes-tweets-supporting-defeated-luther-strange.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tired of winning yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEo_thYmg3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the white stuff in his mouth lol?

lmao homophobe gets elected instead, you winrar this round libshit

Popcorn
Also, you should watch always sunny.

He's not a homophobe, he just hates fags.

popcorn
youtube.com/watch?v=NEo_thYmg3s

oh you should see what got removed from his website

>OP thinks Trump actually wanted Strange to win
>doesn't understand he backed him by word only in exchange for more work toward getting the wall started with GOP support
>Strange loses
>Wall still goes up

Why do liberals celebrate their losses more than their victories? Are you all mentally handicapped?

What does that mean?

MY MISTAKE THE FAGGOT HATER GOT ELECTED

>OP thinks Trump actually wanted Strange to win
>everything is 4D chess. no words Trump ever says are what he actually means, except if he actually means then, then those words are what he actually means
>but seriously all other words aren't what he actually means, unless he does actually mean them

Yep, keep telling yourself that. It's why you keep losing over and over and over again, and will do so for many years to come.

Why are democratic retards always doubling down on the whole "plug your ears and cover your eyes to reality" thing when it already cost you the presidency? Keep on truckin, though, I can't wait to see what excuse you'll make next!

>keep losing over and over and over again
>completely forgetting about 8 years of Obama
>completely forgetting about obamacare
>completely forgetting about the wave of gay rights
>completely forgetting about the wave of cannabis legalization
Yeah democrats never win, do they?

>I want the neocon to win
>not the one identifying my own name as his party affiliation
okay

>win
>win
everybody talks

This just makes it sound like nothing you've tried has worked. To you, Trump's moves aren't predictable. Interesting.

No one cares. It was win/win. Dems don't stand a chance at this seat anyway.

The establishment thought they took back control over Trump's white house.
Well, establishment. Do you feel in control?

fake news

those tweets never existed

kike

never be this buttmad on the internet again, you look like a babbling fool

Smegma
His wife’s boyfriend is an uncut muzzy

Trump literally said he didn’t care who they voted for and to “vote your conscience”

why are you so retarded? Roy is the better choice and more in line with Trumps agenda. strange won't cuck out with other rinos whilst finishing out his term, because he thinks Trump stuck his neck out for him. other rinos are officially on notice, some are even throwing in the towel. I mean "oooh wee" you sure showed Trump, by helping him immensly. just kys brainlet

>no proof