INK MASTER CONTESTANTS KNEEL FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM @ FINALE

So on the finale of the tattoo TV series "Ink Master" one of the hosts played the National Anthem on guitar. All of the whites and hosts of the show stood, while all the blacks kneeled.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XX4gHKwIGc

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Negros are too stupid to know what to do. Perhaps if someone cracked a whip they would have stood.

We should stop expecting negros to behave in a civilized manner, it’s just not possible.

The southern looking host looked a little disgusted by them.

Everyone with a tattoo is a filthy animal.

Tattoos are a sin, the bible says not to get tattoos.

Most people in the military have tattoos. It's a tradition at this point.
Do you think they are filthy animals?

This is really gonna spread everywhere, isn't it. Blacks and whites will never return to that harmonious setting in the 80s action movies. Now they'll always wanna be "others" and hate on the flag

welfare queens are worse than filthy animals

8 years in the marine corps I have tattoos but I wouldn't expect a fucking leaf to understand

they're the attack dogs of the jews so yes even more so

Apparently you're a "welfare queen" to some

Yes, they shouldn't get tattoos. It's tradition now to fornicate on your prom, does that make it right? NO!
I wouldn't expect a Mexican to understand Gods word

Wow, big ol' vagina tattoo.

>Possibly From Quebec

That's nice, comrade. You're going to burn in hell.

People with tattoos are worth less than people without them.

I think I kind of understand

I'm not a Mexican

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Well get off the proxy then

His flag is USA, are you blind?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO, LIVE FOREVER???

>for the dead

Well, I'll definitely be laughing when cuckdeau lets all the muslims into your country and you masturbate in the corner while your mother and sisters get raped

>That's the joke.

>nor print any marks upon you

>don't ke any cutting in your flesh for the dead
>or print any marks
It doesn't say don't do that for the dead, besides God made you perfect why mutilate his creation by drawing all over your skin?

Do you follow all of the Levitical laws? Ever wear mixed fabrics?

Wow. 8 years of murdering women and children in Iraq sure has made you testy.

PTSD related suicide in 3, 2...

>for the dead

>Don't pray to any idols, except for idols the pope says are okay to pray to.

Never been to Iraq, wish I could have though I'd have loved to slaughter those sub humans

I don't wear linen and wool mixed together no, I make sure to check the fabric composition of my clothing before I purchase them because I only wear natural fibres but also to check for this. I've had to leave one sports jacket at the shop once that I liked
When did I ever say this? I'm not Catholic

Murdering women and children in Afghanistan then.

>Either way, both wars are a loss

its a separate part of the sentence it doesnt apply to for the dead part faggot

You're such a fucking liar.
You think in your entire fucking life you've never worn polyester?

youre overestimating what he did, all the military does is sit on their chairs collecting gibs

most people in the military are niggers and spics

Sometimes they drive around.

The bible says we can kill the men in war
Deuteronomy 20:12-14
And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:
And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

Polyester isn't forbidden in the bible, polyester wasn't even invented back then. It forbids the mixing of linen and wool, and there's polyester in my socks and boxers but nothing else I wear.

Beginning to suspect this.

What's your tattoo of, anyways? The desk you've been sitting behind for the last 8 years or the door you """guard?"""

black people just want attention

they arent even the largest minority anymore

and trumps wall was getting all the news

Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

I met a Canadian and he was a Catholic, so you are a Catholic.

>for the dead

I'm not a Filipino I'm white

>do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of materials
Lev 19:19:: Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

It just hit me. These niggers are so desperate to be victimized they are willfully taking a submissive position comparable to whites when the national anthem is played. This will eventually be lumped into the systemic_racism.bin

New International Version
"'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

New Living Translation
"Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the LORD.

English Standard Version
You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD.

New American Standard Bible
'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.

King James Bible
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
You are not to make gashes on your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves; I am Yahweh."

International Standard Version
"You are not to make incisions in your flesh on account of the dead nor submit to cuts or tattoos. I am the LORD.

NET Bible
You must not slash your body for a dead person or incise a tattoo on yourself. I am the LORD.

New Heart English Bible
"'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you. I am the LORD.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Never slash your body to mourn the dead, and never get a tattoo. I am the LORD.

JPS Tanakh 1917
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor imprint any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

New American Standard 1977
‘You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead, nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you. I am the LORD.

King James 2000 Bible
You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

American King James Version
You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks on you: I am the LORD.

You're bastardizing the translation. The translation of the the Lev. Passage does not specify which kinds of fabrics are not to be mixed. The translation of the Deut. Passage specifies not to mix linen and wool. They are not the same passage.

>for the dead

I literally just showed you what it said 4 posts ago, the KJV says don't mix linen and wool. This new bible translation is done to make Christians look retarded (LOL You wear mixed fabrics but hate gays wow you're cherry picking) everyone agrees, even the Orthodox Jews that it's linen and wool we can't mix.

>tattoo

That's a direct quote from the KJV

who cares. tattoos are for women and fags.

What would you do if God told you to wear orange shoes?

Me, I'd wear orange shoes.

What would you do?

Good. Keep kneeling. It's already become a joke.

i told you it would work, every sport every tv show every music everything political party everything that has niggers in it they will all kneel

I guess I would buy orange shoes then but he didn't ask us to. So it's irrelevant to ask this, it's like asking what if God gave us wings?

That whole industry is over-run with Libertardian, Constitutionalist Freemasons (no, sriously. Lodge life has trended hard with these dorks. They present white and they tend toward pro-white ideals, but ultimately they're all basically Cernovich's, just with some stupid shit written on their faces.

kek

You couldn't even say you'd wear them.

Look, if God wanted to dress his people up like royalty in linen back in Israel back 3500 years ago, what is that to me?

Niggers are beasts of the field, cursed with their blackness because their eyes are full of adultery they have violence in their hands and will make our high ways desolate. Allowing a nigger to live in your land is suicide, a nigger is a pack mule, a beast of burden he should be worked until he collapses God gave man dominion over all the beasts, but the nigger is the one species of beast capable of evil and should not be given any sympathy but given the whip.

you must be a nigger to be this stupid

>Quebec

What are you even going on about
>dude orange shoes and linen And royalty XD
Just read the bible and follow Gods words you guys make this too complicated

The nigger cries mightily unto God but he sins, he's a beast full of evil with eyes full of adultery. He preaches what he does not understand

Faggot I know Lifer SEALs and D boys that know tats are for children,animals and retards

I can't believe the ESB used the term "tattoo". Almost all of the other versions who used "tattoo" are garbage translations.

I'm saying if God tells you to do X, do X.

Don't be all "why u kain't wear linens n polyester n shit?"

And SEALs and Delta Boys.

I'm the one saying don't wear linen and wool, maybe you're replying to the wrong person.

Shut up, Catholic.

I'm not catholic, I've already said it before in this thread I think we should ban papist immigration to Canada.

Papist.

Okay, you're just shitposting

Go pray to Mary about it.

No, you can't communicate with the dead the bible says kill mediums

That show is rigged as fuck

Tattoos objectively look the worst on women, why would they be for women?

Nigger I know Seals that are covered in tats and I'm sure you know delta operators you lying bitch

Who won? Lemme guess, a kneelgrow..

tattoos are for whites, and maybe alt-white lite. negroes should quit appropriating white culture.