Akame ga Kill!

yuncomics.com/archives/1707478

Is she okay?

Wow she actually ended worse here.

Bye leone.

>cut in half
How original.

He didn't even rape her. What a let down.

>Killing Leone
I'm glad I dropped this shit time ago

Wave and Kurome reappeared.

Fuck yes.

To die.

Fuck no.

Well shit

What happened with Suzuka? It looks like shes blocking off the passage to stop akame but then she's trapped under a rock, is this some kind of ploy like when she and tatsumi were trapped under rock?

Well, Prime Minister can appearently actually fight and isn't just an OP Teigu user.

But he still pulled a gun on Leone, and fills her with bullets. Still fucking lame.

She is not dead
Yet

You know that is too sudden even for AGK.
She will take out PM then die.

>This would have generated a huge shitstorm years back
>Now there's barely a response

Its dead isn't?

What a clusterfuck this has become.

>Leone dies (?)
>cute Akame slicing up her old team's coach or some shit
>Honest knows Fat Man Fu
>shota emperor loses it
>that random close-up of a fleeing mother and child, mother gets squished
>Wave and Kurome about to get enriched

Am I supposed to be excited or upset by any of these events? Because all of it seems so ho-hum and done before.

Leone pls
Akame pls
Wave pls

How? Her teigu has been destroyed by a anti-teigu crown. Wow, so much better than the ring.

>it-it won't end like the anime guys!
Well, it's actually worse.
Looking forward seeing Wave and Kurome dying horribly. Fuck this manga.

I hope they don't die

You know this fucking series.

Unless a major character gets a flashback or more in-depth look they aren't dead yet.

stop following the anime you fucking hack, holy shit

You know, I think my problem with this series is that I want to see the... "heroes" overcome but Takahiro just makes things too dark to the point where it's no fun reading it.

Holy shit. Kurome and wave are next.

shooting someone ruins the plot of 90% of action manga

>Its dead isn't?
Yes

>Am I supposed to be excited or upset by any of these events?

No

And thats the problem with these types of stories. It's entertaining in the beginning, but as soon as protagonists start dropping off every other chapter, you lose any investment in them. Akame, Esdeath and Mine could get gangraped and impregnated in front of a dying Tatsumi by the PM in the next few chapters and I wouldn't give a single fuck.

I don't read this shit anymore but it's still sad seeing best girl die
Too good for this shit manga

I blame the adaptation for existing at all. I want to go back to the Takahiro saved Christmas threads.

Someone tweet this at Yuu Asakawa
She really liked voicing Leone.

Seriously though, what was the point of this shot? To show that innocents die in war? (As if we haven't seen that already)

Why not show rubble falling onto crowds and killing many instead of singling out a mother and son? And why was it just the mother? It's just an odd artistic choice, very sterile, you don't see anyone around them

can't believe this is still going on

>killing best girl Leone
FUCK YOU. Glad I dropped this shit.

In war, people die.

At this point I gave up.

It's SO fucking obvious they are there just to be killed that is actually ridiculous. I know that happy end they got was too good to be true.

I could still fap to that.

People die when they are killed.

Takehiro stopped giving a fuck about this series a long time ago.

He just wants to get it over with and get back to focusing on the Minatosoft staple franchises itself and not this garbage.

They have no teigu and they're still wounded. They're dead.

>Minatosoft staple franchises itself and not this garbage.
So the same thing?

More like the carnival thing and you know Majikoi is not dead. A-5 is supposed to be the last part but you know it is going to go on.

>Akame's red and white pre-Night Raid outfit
You can tell the artist wanted to channel Asuna's popularity from SAO.

Yuuki Yuuna had fairly decent writing so I don't understand why he dropped the ball so hard on Akame. Granted there were other writers for YYY and Akame was his first work, but still.

I don't understand that scene. At all. They were far away from the capital, but it seems they are close enough. And random danger beasts just can't kill important characters. Even Takahiro can't be that retarded.

Wave has 2 teigu.

Akame ga RIP In Peace.

I don't think those were danger beasts.

>Even Takahiro can't be that retarded
kek
Just wait and see. He will prove you wrong. I'll say this for him, he actually has me waiting on next month's chapter because I want to see what happens to Wave and Kurome now, even if I know it'll be rage-inducing and hamfisted.

Anyone able to translate what Suzuka is saying?

It's amazing the amount of blood a dead body can release from it's rectum during decomposition, isn't it?

This kinda pisses me off.

>killing off Nee san
>turning empeor into nothing but simply a psychopath
>going to kill off wave and kurome

Why do I even bother following this shit

>Esdeath

The only way she's getting impregnated by anyone is if she's the one that does the raping. Now I want to see her hatefuck Tatsumi as he's dying and end up with his child.

He better not kill Wave and Kurome.

>people still read this
tip top kek

Fuck off you two. Seriously. I don't want them to die. Kill Najenda or that faggot kid instead.

>HOL UP Akame bitch
>I'm just here to stall you while Fat Man kills your friend and the emperor drops another Fat Man on your army
>ohhh this place is about to crumble
>OOF
>ahhh a boulder to my collarbone really hits the spot
>okay you can continue to your destination now

>There are people that unironically read and enjoy this manga

rip in death
Guessing she'll launch a final surprise attack and behead him or something.

Also never forget thread man.

Oh well as long as she's fine with her super healing I'm ok with that

she's not dead

The plot of AgK was pretty shit anyways. I only keep reading it for the cute girls, even though I expect them to die pretty horribly.

>that faggot kid
Tats?

I don't think anyone on this board unironically likes this. Not anymore.

This shit still going after the anime basically killed the fanbase and the franchise.

>Takahiro killing the nee-san

Please tell me the pink shit is long dead. The thought of Mine outliving Nee-san is killing me.

>Fat guy can keep up with Leone for whatever bullshit reason
>Leone just dies like that
>Save Wave and Kurome only to have them get killed later on
>This isn't even my final form emperor

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING??

Why the fuck am I still following this shit
Just end already
Fuck

I didn't even like her and I'm fucking mad.
Please don't kill Wave and Kurome, Takahiro. ;_;

Isn't she still in a coma?

>teigu has been destroyed by a anti-teigu crown
Jesus, fuck that.
Leone didn't need to die here, too.
also, why the fuck did he give the animu guys so much details on the plot he panned?

I don't even understand how that happened considering Takahiro's apparent older sister fetish.

She fell into a coma and was transported out of the capital to a safe location.

>yfw she wakes up to find the rebels victorious, but all her comrades (except Akame) dead including Tatsumi

She's alive
She still didn't get raped by PM so she can't die yet

They can clash pussies for comfort.
Not like I care anymore now.

>Takahiro's apparent older sister fetish
Tell me more.

Did tatsumi and mein ever fuck ?

Also, no 'night raid: 3 members left BS' at the end.

When did he start with the dumb body count? I remember he did it for Lubbock but did he do it before?

tatsumi is gay

It has been there since day 1.

Also, don't tell me that forced as fuck comic relief aka Suzuka will survive the whole shit. I'm gonna rage (even more) if so.

At this point, it would have been a better story if he just had Esdeath lose to the dick and become a member of Night Raid, complete with constant arguments between her and the rest of the group who're unhappy that she's there but are unable to do anything about it.

Fuck you, there's been haters ever since the anime aired telling me she's dead there's no way this is the end after everything she's survived so far.

>It has been there since day 1
That's funny, I don't remember it at all. I guess I succeeded in trying to purge my memories of this shit show after Lubbock's exit.
>don't tell me that forced as fuck comic relief aka Suzuka will survive
She'll probably die a very half-assed collateral death in the final fight between Akame and PM or Tats and Esdeath.

>better story
I doubt this.
Not worse, certainly.

You all are a bunch of pussies

Never set foot in exhentai, your fragile hearts will shatter like glass on concrete

How did she die? I don't keep up with this shit anymore but Leone dying saddens me.

Just look at Takahiro's history. The guy made his professional debut as a scenario writer writing a VN in which all the heroines were older sisters of the protagonist plus almost all of his VNs have some sort of older sister type heroine.

What's that supposed to mean?

Not really day one, but as soon as the first important character died.
Dunno if it was Schere or Esdeath's Three Stooges.

>Never set foot in exhentai
Why? Are there ryona doujins for Leone? Do want

you perfectly know that most of the character will die before the end

I hate this.
And yet I fapped to guromangos two or three times.
So screw you.

He would be my nigga if it weren't for the full-scale trainwreck AgK has become.

What's this book about?

There are barely any doujins at fucking all.

>mfw

I'm not mad at Leone's death itself so much as the way she died (or is dying)

>just noticed the link in the OP
I'm a retard.
>fatty keeping up with Leone
wat

Only place to go is up.

Gookfags where?

The fuck are you talking about?

"The Pain Inside - a Sonic/Harry Potter Crossover with a darker atmosphere; By Gozuki"