Should Zuckerberg be next US President?

He is smarter then most humans,he has more money then even Trump does.He may look soft but is actually clever and crafty.
He proven over and over that he knows how to deal with issues.We need somebody with real intelligence and not gentile idiots.
He is already the most powerful person on entire Internet.As Facebook users you clearly have obligation to support him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsUhyiO31DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope someone takes him out before he gets secret service protection

no

Yes, we will FINALLY have an atheist president who is rational and logical, I'd take him over christkikes even though I disagree with him

He's way to fucking creepy. Also most people don't know that he originally created facebook so college students could fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsUhyiO31DY

no

Zuckerberg is going to prison.

i want him to run just to see him fail

ZUCC

>thinking that being smart has anything to do with how well you can run a country

They are not at all correlated. Being a good leader requires more important things.

yeah I think Zuckerberg is definitely the red-pilled choice to finally take down BLUMPF (any other Trump-gretters here? lol). He's rich, owns the world's largest social network (the better to meme with, even better than twitter) and he's based as fuck. I'm definitely "With Him", lol, Zuckerberg 2020!

Wrong politics. Netanyahu has a huge IQ as well, the difference is that one has a cock and the other does not.

Last I checked, Zuckerberg cut off his dick and traded it for a wife with one of her own.

i'll vote for him only so i can get "free" money and crash the welfare state with no survivors.

He'd have to cheat more than Hillary to almost win.

>Should Zuckerberg be next US President?
No. He should get assassinated. End of story.

Zuckerberg democracy is like a sunflower

little red book - mao

kikebook - zuck

keke

It needs to show proof of being human first.

Dumping some of these

facebook should be destroyed.

>atheist
hes jewish

>He is smarter then most humans
>We need somebody with real intelligence
I am certain that no man would lay down his life for Mark Zuckerberg or that he will write a brilliant symphony or that a Chinese engineering student will build the Parthenon anytime soon. "Intelligence" or IQ is what rationalist, commerce-driven cultures have crafted to replace virtue.

No charisma, intelligence, wit, balls, looks, talent, consistant ideology or respect from anyone.
Seems alright to me.

He would end up being the next assassinated President.

>No. He should get assassinated. End of story.

lol no cause hes a lil bich

Too milky for a president.

Facebook paid up to $65m - $20m cash and a 1.25m shares – to end a lawsuit in which Mark Zuckerberg, now its chief executive, was accused of stealing the idea for the social networking site from a company called ConnectU.

>I hope he does run

Not even trying anymore

Mark Zuckerberg is suing Hawaiian land owners to secure his 700-acre island getaway

See? He's one of us, he wears t-shirts and sneakers too.

He didn’t create Facebook he fucking stole it.

>represents the worst of democrats and globalists
>lives in a silicon valley tier bubble in CA
>bland and uninspiring as hell
No. Not to mention the millions of people who hate facebook aren't going to vote for him

FUCK@RUOI#J

reminder to all anons to sage and report these threads.
cuckerberg is obviously paying shills to spam 4chins with this fucking shit.
fuck this kike.

I would love to see him run a campaign.

Clinton could put on an act and performed pretty well when she knew what was coming and also bullshit her way through small amounts of adhoc bits...

I don’t think he could do anything such as a rally or a Q and A session or meeting workers randomly at a factory.

It would be painful and I would image I’d catch second hand autism from the cringe.

The Democrats are already setting Zuckerberg up. The liberals were going on and on about "Facebook helping the Russians spread fake news during the election" on NPR.

They are going to paint him as a traitor and Russian collaborator that helped Trump win election. He'll have no party to run under.

nice comic faggot

So what?They said that about multiple other people before and nothing was proven,just theories that not even they truly believe.

>Russian influence
You know he is speaking of you, user?

>towing my dog with a rope
My fucking sides

He colluded with the Russians for ad dollars

NO!!!!

He's deceiver and looks very evil man. Devil for me.

I will never join Facebook. Maybe if, Zuckerberg would resign.

I suspect the whole fucking fairytale of his past is just imaginary thing.

Zuckerberg is a Russian Yid Jew.

Sure ... what could go wrong with electing a kike psychopath, who holds all your private data, to the highest executive orifice ?

If it ever looked like he was a serious contender for the White House I would consider assassinating him

didn't read

fuck. no.

The Hawaiians need to assassinate him.

I shoplifted facebook from his classmates and got away with it for only a few million.

Have fun in the pokey, faggot

>a literal kike
Shariablue has gotten quite a few funding lately.

Mmmm. Dry toast...

>Knows everything about everybody.
>Has sophisticated AI algorithms to influence behavior.
I've been on Facebook for the last hour and coincidentally I think I will be voting for Zuck 2020.

No.

Can you believe what the complaints would be about FuckBook then???

No.
He's the international jew's poster child.

>2022 get pulled over for speeding
>mfw cop ask to see my mandatory fagbook page

OP, you have worked hard in your mind to believe that. Zuckerberg is not the President and changes what changes, and why it is not as it will be until it's possible that its president Trump can show it as one of its job as others did before him

lol

what a disgusting nigger loving comic. i hope the person who makes it spends an entire night in fear of his life like the victims of nigger crime I've seen

>DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
sage

bump

Fuck off Mark.

>no intelligence

would not you share your github, sir

parties are dead anyway

i bet you secretly admire your robobro, hans

Let me think No.

>Trump, who sells his name like nikey logo, has more business related conflict of interest then any president before
>We should elect this Personal Information Peddler and give him authority of the military /intelligence agencies

>male feminism

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you are stupid

> how to take a screenshot